Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54
Results 1,591 to 1,598 of 1598

Thread: If I Canít Have Love, I Want Power - new Halsey album produced by Trent and Atticus

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadflax View Post
    Are you sure it was TR? I remember listening for it at the LA show and thinking it was just one of her musicians singing backup.

On another note, I enjoyed her show at the Hollywood Bowl, but I kind of groaned every time she went into one of her monologues. She somehow has the ability to make even the humblest statement feel a little arrogant. "You guys have no idea how much it means to me that you're here. Your love and support over the years is the reason I HAVE THE BEST FUCKING JOB IN THE WORLD." Almost everything she said had this formula of: humble thing -> humble thing -> BUT LOOK WHERE I AM NOW MOTHERFUCKER. But to be fair, watching footage of Trent in his 20s can have that same eye-rolly effect on 40 year-old me, lol.

considering the health issues theyre currently dealing with its not surprising. Might also be feeling it could be the last major tour for a while til thats sorted out. And Halsey has always been pigeonholed as the not popular/weird one in the pop sphere so just doing all this is a big middle finger to any haters pretty much.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    The first batch of live paintings by Halsey during the Love and Power tour is now up for auction.
    https://www.sothebys.com/en/search?q...ey&tab=objects

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    The Tradition is in the second episode of the new resident evil series

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    So. Ended up with an extra of the olive green w/ tour cover. Anyone want it? Asking what i paid for it retail and shipping obvs: $25.99 + $5 (or however much normal for Media mail is these days)

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    never mind
    Last edited by DVYDRNS; 07-23-2022 at 04:43 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Someone who wants to raise some money for abortion funds. Chill.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    ...created some cover artwork for the instrumental only version of IICHLIWP. Please, enjoy and let me know if it works out for you.

Last edited by Michael_Vens; 07-31-2022 at 06:30 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Vens View Post
    ...created some cover artwork for the instrumental only version of IICHLIWP. Please, enjoy and let me know if it works out for you.

Iíll buy that as a piece of art tbh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk