Page 13 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: If I Can’t Have Love, I Want Power - new Halsey album produced by Trent and Atticus

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ekrekel View Post
    Did anyone get confirmation from Halsey on the pre orders from loveandpower.com? If so who does it come from? I can’t seem to find mine. Hope I didn’t pull a checkout failure.
    I did and it came from the Halsey Store. I get updates now too. I’m in the UK though, I’d check it out if I were you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    reading that wrecked my body part made me think trezz is desperately trying to make sure his musical genius is passed onto at least one of his kids lol

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tix for the IMAX screenings go on sale tomorrow. They haven't put what specific IMAX theaters will have the screening...just the city...and for me...closest is in Miami, FL. And driving anywhere to Miami is always a shitshow.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    To the mod who removed the toe curling fan-fic - Thank you. Getting more and more excited for this release.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Anyone know what time tickets go on sale? The site hasn't been updated, and my local IMAX theater doesn't have anything listed for 8/25.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadflax View Post
    Anyone know what time tickets go on sale? The site hasn't been updated, and my local IMAX theater doesn't have anything listed for 8/25.
    I saw a post on the halsey sub-reddit that said tickets will go on sale at 3pm Eastern/12pm Pacific.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Santos L Halper View Post
    I saw a post on the halsey sub-reddit that said tickets will go on sale at 3pm Eastern/12pm Pacific.
    Her IG story had a countdown timer pointing at that time.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ekrekel View Post
    Her IG story had a countdown timer pointing at that time.
    Sweet. Thanks, guys. I doubt this will be the kind of thing that sells out in minutes, but a quarter century of NIN fandom will have most of us smashing F5 in two hours anyway.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Sweet. Thanks, guys. I doubt this will be the kind of thing that sells out in minutes, but a quarter century of NIN fandom will have most of us smashing F5 in two hours anyway.
    There's only 1 theater in Austin and they're currently seating limited seats every other row. So perhaps at 1/3 capacity. Not sure I really care where I sit as long as I can hear

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    its 3:01. where's the tickets?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeterthan View Post
    Somethings gonna get BROKEN!!!!!

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    I guess they're having technical difficulties? Unless I'm missing something...

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    I don't know about the official word, but if you search "if i can't have love i want power tickets [city]" and then click on the showtime on Google, it allows you to purchase tickets through AMC or Fandango. Here's Chicago's as of 5 minutes ago:

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    I don't know about the official word, but if you search "if i can't have love i want power tickets [city]" and then click on the showtime on Google, it allows you to purchase tickets through AMC or Fandango. Here's Chicago's as of 5 minutes ago:
    Yeah, I only found them by going to AMC's IMAX page and navigating to 8/25. And they were still almost sold out when I got there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, I only found them by going to AMC's IMAX page and navigating to 8/25. And they were still almost sold out when I got there.
    Same here. I got decent (not great, but not terrible) seats for Lincoln Square NYC by Googling, and there’s like 7 tickets left now that aren’t wheelchair and companion seats. Their social media stuff didn’t help me at all. That said, I’m happy to just go because I gotta assume that sound system beats mine.

Slightly nervous the official Halsey.imax.com site doesn’t even show that as a screening, but if it’s AMC’s official site. I gotta imagine it’s legit, right?

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post

thanks for the tip! that worked but i couldn’t see the whole seating chart and bought super close tickets and then a singular one off to the side. so i guess i get my pick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    thanks for the tip! that worked but i couldn’t see the whole seating chart and bought super close tickets and then a singular one off to the side. so i guess i get my pick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ha! I tried to buy super close tickets when that was the only way I could get two, but it kept saying they weren't available. I ended up getting two singular seats on either side of a taken seat. Hopefully that person is either cool with switching or with me and my girlfriend holding hands on their lap.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    This love and power imax website is the worst designed website i have ever had to suffer through in my entire life and the ticket buying process was even worse.
    Last edited by tony.parente; 08-03-2021 at 03:49 PM.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    22 miles away for an 8:00 showing? in the middle of the week? Man there's an imax theater literally two miles from my house!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    This love and power imax website is the worst designed website i have ever had to suffer through in my entire life and the ticket buying process was even worse.
    It I Can't Have Tickets, I Want A Single.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    The IMAX for Orlando (which is an AMC in Altamonte Springs, not Orlando dammit) added a second showing at 9:45 pm. So be sure to check if your theater does the same.

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by m0reta View Post
    The IMAX for Orlando (which is an AMC in Altamonte Springs, not Orlando dammit) added a second showing at 9:45 pm. So be sure to check if your theater does the same.
    That show is also sold out, here in Toronto (except for those accompanying viewers with wheelchairs, which I am not). Oh well... will just have to enjoy the album at home, I suppose.
    Last edited by botley; 08-03-2021 at 07:29 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Same is true of the NYC show I mentioned earlier in the thread. There’s a 10 pm showing now with very few tickets sold. Also, the Halsey IMAX website updated to reflect the 8 pm show, but not this new one, so there’s clearly some delay/issue on that end.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    They added a 11:30 showing in Austin, currently has 7 of ~250 seats sold which I'm good with since the rest of yeeehaw Texas is all about forgetting COVID is a thing.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I didn’t realize an AZ showing got added. Just got two tickets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I checked to see if any tickets were still available for the Atlanta showing. I was surprised that there were a handful of seats left. I got a ticket. Never been a huge Halsey fan but the music I've heard so far, I've really liked. Looking forward to hearing this in IMAX.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Got my ticket! The poster looks like that of a horror film:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Never been to the Imax before, and knew it was quite pricey, but £15 for an hour show at the London one seems...excessive.

Spotify'll do me just fine, as I only have a casual interest in this, albeit piqued by that last trailer...
    Last edited by simonn; 08-05-2021 at 11:10 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by simonn View Post
    Never been to the Imax before, and knew it was quite pricey, but £15 for an hour show at the London one seems...excessive.

Spotify'll do me just fine, as I only have a casual interest in this, albeit piqued by that last trailer...
    thats about the cost for a 3D movie so dont know how this is high. Saw Star Wars The Force Awakens in 3D IMAX and that was £25. This is a bargain.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    If I can't watch this thing in a theater, I want more jokes phrased like its title.

Going forward, I hope it will become a staple kind of a joke in the NINternet.