Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1630

Thread: If I Canít Have Love, I Want Power - new Halsey album produced by Trent and Atticus

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    1121 sounds okay, but I'm glad they stripped it way down for the album. Honey sounds a little too Taylor Swift for me. Definitely prefer the final shoegaze-y version. It's nice to be able compare and contrast though.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpiusdiamond View Post
    Except thatís not what happened. Halsey a) has been a lifelong NIN fan and b) admitted to trying to copy elements of NINís music in their previous work (examples of which you can find in this thread).

This wasnít a hired gun job, a ďget the soundĒ thing, it was a lifelong dream of Halseyís.

I think the only reason they took it on was because of that. I donít see the difference between this record and one done by Saul Williams, Zac De La Rocha, Janeís Addiction or other unmentionable artists

Would the nose be turned up at St Vincent doing an album with them in the same way? Just because itís not a trendy, hipster artist, doesnít make their work any less valid.

Iíll defend this album and the circumstances around it until Iím blue in the face (except maybe the multiple vinyl types)
    I would die from joy of Annie Clark did anything like this with TR/AR. On of my all time favs! Also, her Piggy cover was awesome.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Where can I find the instrumental tracks? I'm guessing it's a leaked promo or something?

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by trollmanen View Post
    Where can I find the instrumental tracks? I'm guessing it's a leaked promo or something?
    They’ve never been officially released. All the ones out there were fan made with algorithms.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    They’ve never been officially released. All the ones out there were fan made with algorithms.
    Good to know, thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Redacted has a release of the instrumental that lists "Official instrumental leak." They are very strict on what is allowed there.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Theyíve never been officially released. All the ones out there were fan made with algorithms.
    Correct, these have not been officially released. You are wrong about "All the ones out there were fan made with algorithms." In fact, the instrumental tracks that are mostly circulating are real instrumentals, and not ones made in AI. I'm not sure how they leaked, but they did. They are easily available for downloading and they sound great. Enjoy! I've been enjoying them since they leaked on day 1.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by atomobile View Post
    Correct, these have not been officially released. You are wrong about "All the ones out there were fan made with algorithms." In fact, the instrumental tracks that are mostly circulating are real instrumentals, and not ones made in AI. I'm not sure how they leaked, but they did. They are easily available for downloading and they sound great. Enjoy! I've been enjoying them since they leaked on day 1.
    See, now I'm curious on who is correct... Are they, or aren't they real?

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by All_The_Spoils View Post
    See, now I'm curious on who is correct... Are they, or aren't they real?
    Looking back in the thread it seems I was misremembering an old comment. So I'm guessing they're probably real based on what others are saying.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Again, and for the last time, the IICHLIWP Instrumentals are real. Whoever released them had access to the multitracks. These are high quality (MP3s, I believe, but still great) and are the final mix, but without Halsey's vocals added. No AI used to create these... Just the actual Multitracks with full beginings and endings to each track (not segued into each other). Enjoy!