Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1630

Thread: If I Canít Have Love, I Want Power - new Halsey album produced by Trent and Atticus

  1. #1621
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    3,826
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    1121 sounds okay, but I'm glad they stripped it way down for the album. Honey sounds a little too Taylor Swift for me. Definitely prefer the final shoegaze-y version. It's nice to be able compare and contrast though.

  2. #1622
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Ballston Spa, New York
    Posts
    569
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpiusdiamond View Post
    Except thatís not what happened. Halsey a) has been a lifelong NIN fan and b) admitted to trying to copy elements of NINís music in their previous work (examples of which you can find in this thread).

    This wasnít a hired gun job, a ďget the soundĒ thing, it was a lifelong dream of Halseyís.

    I think the only reason they took it on was because of that. I donít see the difference between this record and one done by Saul Williams, Zac De La Rocha, Janeís Addiction or other unmentionable artists

    Would the nose be turned up at St Vincent doing an album with them in the same way? Just because itís not a trendy, hipster artist, doesnít make their work any less valid.

    Iíll defend this album and the circumstances around it until Iím blue in the face (except maybe the multiple vinyl types)
    I would die from joy of Annie Clark did anything like this with TR/AR. On of my all time favs! Also, her Piggy cover was awesome.

  3. #1623
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Where can I find the instrumental tracks? I'm guessing it's a leaked promo or something?

  4. #1624
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Stowe, VT
    Posts
    1,765
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by trollmanen View Post
    Where can I find the instrumental tracks? I'm guessing it's a leaked promo or something?
    They’ve never been officially released. All the ones out there were fan made with algorithms.

  5. #1625
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    They’ve never been officially released. All the ones out there were fan made with algorithms.
    Good to know, thanks

  6. #1626
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    186
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    They’ve never been officially released. All the ones out there were fan made with algorithms.
    Redacted has a release of the instrumental that lists "Official instrumental leak." They are very strict on what is allowed there.

  7. #1627
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    110
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    Theyíve never been officially released. All the ones out there were fan made with algorithms.
    Correct, these have not been officially released. You are wrong about "All the ones out there were fan made with algorithms." In fact, the instrumental tracks that are mostly circulating are real instrumentals, and not ones made in AI. I'm not sure how they leaked, but they did. They are easily available for downloading and they sound great. Enjoy! I've been enjoying them since they leaked on day 1.

  8. #1628
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    56
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by atomobile View Post
    Correct, these have not been officially released. You are wrong about "All the ones out there were fan made with algorithms." In fact, the instrumental tracks that are mostly circulating are real instrumentals, and not ones made in AI. I'm not sure how they leaked, but they did. They are easily available for downloading and they sound great. Enjoy! I've been enjoying them since they leaked on day 1.
    See, now I'm curious on who is correct... Are they, or aren't they real?

  9. #1629
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Stowe, VT
    Posts
    1,765
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by All_The_Spoils View Post
    See, now I'm curious on who is correct... Are they, or aren't they real?
    Looking back in the thread it seems I was misremembering an old comment. So I'm guessing they're probably real based on what others are saying.

  10. #1630
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    110
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Again, and for the last time, the IICHLIWP Instrumentals are real. Whoever released them had access to the multitracks. These are high quality (MP3s, I believe, but still great) and are the final mix, but without Halsey's vocals added. No AI used to create these... Just the actual Multitracks with full beginings and endings to each track (not segued into each other). Enjoy!

Posting Permissions