Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: Ratchet & Clank - Rift Apart

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)

Ratchet & Clank - Rift Apart

I just finished this, and wow that was something else. It really felt like you were controlling something that was generated by a computer farm, but beyond the graphics the action sequences in it are so well choreographed. It's pretty amazing, even if it's a little short, and so I dunno if it warrants this 70 dollar price tag. Maybe buy the disc and sell it?

But I don't regret it, and I'm pretty sure I'll want to play it again later. I actually just bought the R&C collection for VIta before they shut the store down.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Started it last night, it's very pretty.

I finished the one from 2016 last week so I'm looking forward to playing more.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    it definitely has some things that need to be ironed out... the game glitched out on me a couple times and I couldn't proceed, but they'll patch it out.

EDIT: but yeah, I'm playing through the PS4 game right now, and.... this is a remake re-imagining of the first game right? Either way, Rift Apart is on a completely different level. If you really wanna show off the power of the PS5, that's the game to do it.
    Last edited by Jinsai; 06-28-2021 at 11:03 AM.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I agree with everything said above. Been playing the game for a couple of weeks and it’s incredibly fun. I heard the game was short so I put the difficulty to the max and it isn’t too difficult this way so I would recommend playing the game like this.The weapons and the upgrades are super creative and makes the game very addicting. I couldn’t help but LOL at dr nefarious brain. The game is super silly and is almost like playing a Pixar game but I wouldn’t say it’s a kids game by all means. There is some glitchy parts of the game one particular part is the underwater part, holy shit they need to patch that. If The game doesn’t make smile you’re probably a robot
    Last edited by Rdm; 07-03-2021 at 05:42 PM.