Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: 2021.11.11 CANCELLED Daytona Beach, FL @ Welcome to Rockville

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

2021.11.11 CANCELLED Daytona Beach, FL @ Welcome to Rockville

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Wow. All the hotels are crazy pricey or ghetto as hell (reading the reviews is scary).
    Looks like I'm driving the 2+ hours home afterward.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
    Wow. All the hotels are crazy pricey or ghetto as hell (reading the reviews is scary).
    Looks like I'm driving the 2+ hours home afterward.
    Are you in the Tampa Area? If I do end up going, that's where I'll be coming from.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Yup.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Bought a VIP ticket for the day. Driving down, driving back home afterwards lol. Can't wait.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've heard nothing about Welcome to Rockville refunds. I e-mailed Front Gate Tickets (Third Party) and they gave me some "ID number" to speak with an agent. I'm lost as far as navigating this muddled up processing of refunds goes.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    They tweeted on Aug 19th they'd send email out in 72 hrs so hopefully we'll know more tomorrow along w\ news of the new headliner.
    Last edited by m0reta; 08-22-2021 at 10:52 PM. Reason: Add info.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    We’re back to share that we are excited to welcome Slipknot, A Day To Remember AND Gojira to Welcome to Rockville, performing Thursday, November 11th - single day & weekend passes are still available!

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    I don’t want tickets to an extra day for free. fuck this skunkard ass festival

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    From their Instagram post today:

Screenshot_20210823-134611_Instagram.jpg

I haven't received anything else myself but will give it 24 hrs at least to see if I get anything else about it.
    Last edited by m0reta; 08-23-2021 at 12:53 PM. Reason: Fixed URL

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    I’m confident that the wording there means they’re referencing the email with the link to claim a free extra day. They’ve avoided the word refund completely and are almost certainly not offering one, they know less people will claim the extra day than would take a refund and are being scumbags about it.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by implanted_microchip View Post
    I’m confident that the wording there means they’re referencing the email with the link to claim a free extra day. They’ve avoided the word refund completely and are almost certainly not offering one, they know less people will claim the extra day than would take a refund and are being scumbags about it.
    Exactly. The Kentucky festival is the same promoter, so they're pulling the same "free extra day!" stunt.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    The ticket clearly states it is non-refundable. I got the insurance, but the qualifications are slim and decisive - mostly illness/accidents, etc.
    I might have my office draft up a letter stating I'm required to work that day or something.