Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: 2021.09.21+23 - Cleveland, OH @ Jacobs Pavilion

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Also I have to say I hope Together gets into the rotation. That was like the COVID isolation anthem and needs to get some play at these shows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Still on the hunt for Front-of-line passes for Thursday night if anyone has any they are unable to use.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    TICKETS ARE GONE I have two floor tickets for Thursday that i wont be able to use now. I'm not interested in charging an ETS'er full-on open market price, but be aware i have to buy an airplane ticket i wasnt planning on having to buy with the proceeds so i'm not selling at face either. Feel free to send me a message if you're interested in buying these and let's see if we can work something out. TICKETS ARE GONE
    Last edited by vav; 06-30-2021 at 01:57 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm looking to trade my pair of Thursday bleachers tickets for Tuesday. If anyone is interested, hit me up.
    Last edited by gordoncole; 07-07-2021 at 12:49 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hippygeek View Post
    Looking for a bleachers ticket for Thursday - straight swap for a Tuesday Bleachers seat, or cash. DM!

(will also include free AVOTT Blu Ray, hehe)
    I've got a pair of Bleachers tickets for Thursday and would prefer Tuesday but I do need to find two tickets.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    TICKET IS TAKEN Cross-posted from the main 2021 tour thread, if anyone is in need of a ticket for Tuesday I do have one Robin-side balcony ticket available that I'd be more than happy to sell -at cost- to anyone who got priced out of going by scalpers. Never looking to make a profit, looking to help a fan out.

Sec SEC6, Row H, Seat 16 $127.60
    Last edited by sick among the pure; 07-08-2021 at 08:31 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post
    Cross-posted from the main 2021 tour thread, if anyone is in need of a ticket for Tuesday I do have one Robin-side balcony ticket available that I'd be more than happy to sell -at cost- to anyone who got priced out of going by scalpers. Never looking to make a profit, looking to help a fan out.

Sec SEC6, Row H, Seat 16 $127.60
    Is this still available??????

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Still on the hunt for any fast passes for Thursday's show. If you have any you can't use or would sell, please DM me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I know this is a longshot but does anyone have 2 floor seats for the 23rd they want to sell? I'd be willing pay a premium. DM me. Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Driving down from Ottawa, ONtario.
    staying at a hotel, looks ok, can either walk or bike or taxi or uber to show I think... not sure - Tru By Hilton Cleveland Midtown
    Also driving onto the LtL show after Cleveland.
    Last edited by jshebib; 07-22-2021 at 09:22 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Anyone who has a floor ticket for night 2 for sale please PM me.