Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 61 to 79 of 79

Thread: 2021.09.21+23 - Cleveland, OH @ Jacobs Pavilion

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    San Francisco, California
    Posts
    32
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone have fast lane entry passes for Thursday night they can't use or looking to sell? PM me please.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    2,492
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Calx1111 View Post
    Anyone have fast lane entry passes for Thursday night they can't use or looking to sell? PM me please.
    Did they sell that for the second night? I only got it for the first night.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    San Francisco, California
    Posts
    32
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    Did they sell that for the second night? I only got it for the first night.
    They did, but they sold out quickly.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    757
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    The TMobile fast passes are the only tickets I could get at face value during the pre-sale. I didn't get actual tickets until the general public sale. So, yes for a few days I had the fast pass but no actual tickets. I was only planning one one ticket per night but ended up with two tickets for Thursday as that was the only way I could get anything from the resellers. Was going to sell it but I found out my buddy can go Thursday so now I need a second fast pass for Thursday. If anyone has a fast pass they can't use for Thursday please hit me up. Thanks!

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    186
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I doubt anyone has anything extra at this point but just posting for posterity down the road. Looking for a single floor for either or both nights. Happy to pay more than the ticket cost plus any bonuses (buy you a shirt at the show, RRHOF admission, anything like that). Thanks

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    304
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

    2021.09.21+23 - Cleveland, OH @ Jacobs Pavilion

    Just got an email from the RRHOF saying that the 2020 inductees exhibit closes in 2 weeks. So much for seeing it in September before the show

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    2,492
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia View Post
    Just got an email from the RRHOF saying that the 2020 inductees exhibit closes in 2 weeks. So much for seeing it in September before the show
    Whaaaaat?? I was seriously about to buy tickets for it this week. Can you post the relevant part of the email? Are we sure it won't just be moved somewhere? Serious bummer...
    It would definitely be in their best interest to keep it open until after these NIN shows, which would attract all kinds of attention to the R&R HoF Museum.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    304
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    Whaaaaat?? I was seriously about to buy tickets for it this week. Can you post the relevant part of the email? Are we sure it won't just be moved somewhere? Serious bummer...
    It would definitely be in their best interest to keep it open until after these NIN shows, which would attract all kinds of attention to the R&R HoF Museum.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,684
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    who gets the mannequin? asking for a friend.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Somerville, NJ
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    maybe they are just knocking down the 2020 exhibit and re-locating the various pieces to other areas of the RRHOF

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    2,492
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Constant View Post
    maybe they are just knocking down the 2020 exhibit and re-locating the various pieces to other areas of the RRHOF
    That's what I'm hoping for. I'd really like to see it in person and was expecting & planning to do so the Wednesday between the two shows this September.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Stalk my posts
    Posts
    520
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    I sent them an email to see what may happen with the display. I also wanted to see it in person and hope they just move it until after these shows happen! It's not like I go to Cleveland for much else (okay PIG that one time but it was because they played the Phantasy and I wanted to see it at the time..c'mon it has a SHIP inside!).

  13. #73
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Central Europe. You know, the epicenter of all evil and bla..
    Posts
    47
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Mmmmh, after this entire world ending/pandemic shit I was seriously considering flying in all the way from Europe for this, wouldn't have been the first mildly crazy trip I've taken.

    Naturally, lost the ticket battle. So why not take a chance; here's to going from lurker to writer:
    Anyone selling floor, let me know. With the current online resale rates, it might be cheaper to just sell my soul to the devil.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I am looking for 2 tickets to either night, I know it's a long shot but i have to try smh. I will gladly pay over face value and almost anything else you can think of lol. I'd even settle for 1 damn ticket and go han solo to this one..

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Lexington, KY
    Posts
    86
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey y’all! I’m coming up from central KY for the 9/21 show. Sadly that was the only show I managed to beat the resellers for during the presale and like so many people I’m still looking to find 2 floor
    tickets for night two. I can’t afford to pay stubhub prices, but can gladly pay face value. I know a lot of fans are also looking, but I just figured I’d shoot my shot on here. If anything, see ya night one!

  16. #76
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    757
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    hi @m0reta , any word back on this?

    Quote Originally Posted by m0reta View Post
    I sent them an email to see what may happen with the display. I also wanted to see it in person and hope they just move it until after these shows happen! It's not like I go to Cleveland for much else (okay PIG that one time but it was because they played the Phantasy and I wanted to see it at the time..c'mon it has a SHIP inside!).

  17. #77
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Trying to hit these shows from Houston, does anyone have a single ticket to each show for sale? Prefer a seat or GA pit!

  18. #78
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Stalk my posts
    Posts
    520
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nmitchell86 View Post
    hi @m0reta , any word back on this?
    Fuckin' crickets over here. Check in again next week.

  19. #79
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Macomb, MI
    Posts
    645
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Anyone have a spare pit ticket for either Cleveland show? Maybe someone thatís interested in going to riot fest, but missed out on getting a ticket?

Posting Permissions