Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: 2021.09.21+23 CANCELLED - Cleveland, OH @ Jacobs Pavilion

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Also I have to say I hope Together gets into the rotation. That was like the COVID isolation anthem and needs to get some play at these shows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Still on the hunt for Front-of-line passes for Thursday night if anyone has any they are unable to use.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    TICKETS ARE GONE I have two floor tickets for Thursday that i wont be able to use now. I'm not interested in charging an ETS'er full-on open market price, but be aware i have to buy an airplane ticket i wasnt planning on having to buy with the proceeds so i'm not selling at face either. Feel free to send me a message if you're interested in buying these and let's see if we can work something out. TICKETS ARE GONE
    Last edited by vav; 06-30-2021 at 01:57 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm looking to trade my pair of Thursday bleachers tickets for Tuesday. If anyone is interested, hit me up.
    Last edited by gordoncole; 07-07-2021 at 12:49 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hippygeek View Post
    Looking for a bleachers ticket for Thursday - straight swap for a Tuesday Bleachers seat, or cash. DM!

(will also include free AVOTT Blu Ray, hehe)
    I've got a pair of Bleachers tickets for Thursday and would prefer Tuesday but I do need to find two tickets.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    TICKET IS TAKEN Cross-posted from the main 2021 tour thread, if anyone is in need of a ticket for Tuesday I do have one Robin-side balcony ticket available that I'd be more than happy to sell -at cost- to anyone who got priced out of going by scalpers. Never looking to make a profit, looking to help a fan out.

Sec SEC6, Row H, Seat 16 $127.60
    Last edited by sick among the pure; 07-08-2021 at 08:31 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post
    Cross-posted from the main 2021 tour thread, if anyone is in need of a ticket for Tuesday I do have one Robin-side balcony ticket available that I'd be more than happy to sell -at cost- to anyone who got priced out of going by scalpers. Never looking to make a profit, looking to help a fan out.

Sec SEC6, Row H, Seat 16 $127.60
    Is this still available??????

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Still on the hunt for any fast passes for Thursday's show. If you have any you can't use or would sell, please DM me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I know this is a longshot but does anyone have 2 floor seats for the 23rd they want to sell? I'd be willing pay a premium. DM me. Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Driving down from Ottawa, ONtario.
    staying at a hotel, looks ok, can either walk or bike or taxi or uber to show I think... not sure - Tru By Hilton Cleveland Midtown
    Also driving onto the LtL show after Cleveland.
    Last edited by jshebib; 07-22-2021 at 09:22 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Anyone who has a floor ticket for night 2 for sale please PM me.

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Calx1111 View Post
    Still on the hunt for Front-of-line passes for Thursday night if anyone has any they are unable to use.
    Where did your avatar originate from? lol

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    Where did your avatar originate from? lol
    I think it's from a depeche mode doc?? Or electronic music in general. Sounds familiar

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post
    I think it's from a depeche mode doc?? Or electronic music in general. Sounds familiar
    this one: https://vimeo.com/362265825/description

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    What time stamp does TR appear?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    What time stamp does TR appear?
    33:20

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Covid policy changed at work, so I won't be going to this.

I'm retiring from concerts and taping, it was nice while it lasted, but with the direction the world is headed , I won't be getting my hopes up about any live music again.

If anyone is interested, I'm selling my taping rig, Sony PCM-M10 with Core Sound Stealthy Cardiods and a custom 3d printed enclosure for the battery box. PM if you want pics/price.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post

I'm retiring from concerts and taping, it was nice while it lasted, but with the direction the world is headed , I won't be getting my hopes up about any live music again.
    That seems a little extreme?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Don't want your gear, but if you have Thursday tickets I'll take them off your hands.

Or anyone else looking to part with a pair for the 23rd.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post

If anyone is interested, I'm selling my taping rig, Sony PCM-M10 with Core Sound Stealthy Cardiods and a custom 3d printed enclosure for the battery box. PM if you want pics/price.
    Sorry to hear this, your tapes always sounded great. Thanks for the shows you taped and got over to @ninlive .

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I feel as if I am just waiting for them to cancel or also expect proof of vaccinations. Feels like one or other has to happen.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimbo View Post
    I feel as if I am just waiting for them to cancel or also expect proof of vaccinations. Feels like one or other has to happen.
    Yeah, I'm starting to get a little torn on attending even though I'm vaccinated and already had Covid once before the vaccines came out. I winced a little when I saw pictures of the crowds at Lolla.

I think my plan so far is to drive there and back solo, wear a mask at the show and just stick to my hotel room when I'm not at the venue. When I get back to my city, I'll work from home for a few days to make sure I don't come down with symptoms. That isn't a perfect solution, but it's the next best thing that doesn't involve me skipping out entirely after I already bought a ticket and hotel room.

Wish these fuckers would get their vaccines so we could all move forward with life.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eachpassingphase View Post
    Yeah, I'm starting to get a little torn on attending even though I'm vaccinated and already had Covid once before the vaccines came out. I winced a little when I saw pictures of the crowds at Lolla.

I think my plan so far is to drive there and back solo, wear a mask at the show and just stick to my hotel room when I'm not at the venue. When I get back to my city, I'll work from home for a few days to make sure I don't come down with symptoms. That isn't a perfect solution, but it's the next best thing that doesn't involve me skipping out entirely after I already bought a ticket and hotel room.

Wish these fuckers would get their vaccines so we could all move forward with life.
    I could cancel my hotel. I could revel in not having to drive. But I won't be missing this unless I have to. I have shunned every social aspect of my life--well, save for the two Bucks playoff games, including GAME THREE!! of the finals--with a forward justification for NIN. I figure, double-masked and with my earplugs in, the chance of droplets, with my vaccination, is slim. Weirdly happy I didn't get to have my vaccine super early so should be still potent?

Nevertheless, I don't disagree with what you're saying at all. If I had a significant other or lived with others, there'd be some hesitation to mark the occasion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Where do you guys recommend staying? I am not familiar with Cleveland. Is it worth it to stay at a cheaper hotel and park at the venue or is parking hard to find?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimbo View Post
    same. i stopped being excited weeks ago with the bad direction everything is going in. but i am in this limbo not knowing if i should book travel to cleveland or not.

i just wish they would require proof of vaxx for entry so minimize the chance of them cancelling.

otherwise i hope NIN and other bands will just fucking come to nyc, where we require vaxx for shows now.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    My hotel gives me ability to cancel pretty late and I think I will just drive, unless I find great airline tickets deal.

Summerfest just announced proof of vaccination or negative test requirement. Sounds like a headliner was going to pull out otherwise.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ah hadn't heard about summerfest. that's great. and lollapalooza last week. it seems like that is the direction things are moving in to prevent cancellations.

with the NIN crowd, vaxx or test requirement shouldn't be a big deal. i am sure very few would get pissed and demand refunds. if anything more would want to come if it was safer.

afraid to book flight and jinx it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    vax and/or test requirement is totally reasonable
    Are you guys staying downtown there? I still need to book hotel. I got tickets for both nights but I'm having more doubts and maybe will sell the tickets for the first show. I don't know.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Are you guys staying downtown there?
    We're staying at the Drury Plaza, which is right in the middle of everything.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thank you! That place looks awesome. I think I'd rather stay downtown too. What I'm running into is staying Tues-Fri is so expensive, I might sell Tuesday's ticket and stay in a nicer place like that Thursday only. I don't know, argh, I'm just thinking out loud here. I'm coming from Kansas City.