Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31

Thread: The Transgender Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I keep having to remind myself that nothing could have "tricked" me into depicting myself as a girl & disliking having a penis, I didn't have to know I was a girl since I was 4 to be trans (doesn't help that I was very obsessed with being "normal" in every way as a kid and probably stopped myself from even considering it), and I have to offer myself the same level of basic respect I offer other people. If anyone said to me half the things I said to myself, they'd be slapped for harassing an autistic trans girl - sometimes I have to look around and realize I have enough internalized hatred that I'm probably more transphobic and ableist than most respectable cis neurotypical people. Even my "vaccine-skeptic" mother is supportive of me (& understood pretty quickly I'm not a transvestite and am not even particularly interested in dresses) since she's done her reading on Aspergers, though she wants me to have gender counseling before I explicitly label myself. I'm really glad this thread exists, and I'm glad I didn't wait too long after puberty (comparatively speaking) to consider whether I'm trans.

Though if anything here sounds like a red flag, or if I really am just a dumb confused kid, I'd really rather be told sooner rather than later. Now I need to stop waiting for 10 more minutes before deciding whether or not to send this.

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    thirst trap warning

i trimmed pretty much all my body hair and then shaved the front half of my upper body for the first time ever and i'm feeling really good. now if my boobs would just grow faster i'd be all set

Mentioned
    883 Post(s)
    Your boobs look GREAT!!!

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    I was not expecting to get flashed when I came in here, but I was pleasantly surprised! I agree with allegro, your boobs look GREAT!

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Flashing Friday! Boobs look good!

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    Your boobs look GREAT!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by eskimo View Post
    I was not expecting to get flashed when I came in here, but I was pleasantly surprised! I agree with allegro, your boobs look GREAT!
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
    Flashing Friday! Boobs look good!
    thanks, y'all! i can't tell you how confident i'm feeling today. i felt FLIRTY for the first time in forever (which is like, my default state, so i've really missed it).

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)

bought some purple lipstick the other day. first time i've worn lipstick in 17 years. i felt so fucking cute.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    i want to see how difficult it's going to be to try to get breast implants before i'm no longer on sarah's insurance. pretty sure we've already met our deductible, i've been on hormones for almost a year, and i definitely don't want to have to pay full price (anywhere from $6k to $10k, apparently).

An unfortunate place somewhere in the Southwest
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    i want to see how difficult it's going to be to try to get breast implants before i'm no longer on sarah's insurance. pretty sure we've already met our deductible, i've been on hormones for almost a year, and i definitely don't want to have to pay full price (anywhere from $6k to $10k, apparently).
    I'm in a similar situation. My insurance covers both facial feminization surgery and breast augmentation, and I am hoping to get both done at the same time, that way I will only pay the deductible once, so the boobs will basically be free.

I am also in somewhat of a time crunch because I hate my job and I want out of here really, really badly but have to keep it at least long enough to get these surgeries done. Ugh. I wish this wasn't so difficult. Though I am super fortunate that those are both covered (especially FFS, which almost NO ONE covers)

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    have a consult scheduled for july 26th! wish i didn't have to wait almost 4 months but hey, :: insert ron paul it's happening gif ::

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)

i figured out i can make my boobs look amazing if i do this so i’ll just be doing this until i get my implants

Mentioned
    883 Post(s)
    There is another option:

Tape.

Kim Kardashian uses tape (she sells “boob tape”) and she HAS implants.

I have big boobs but no cleavage, I have to create cleavage with a bra. Which never happens because I hate bras so much, I’m taking the fucker off IN THE CAR ON THE WAY HOME. I’m envious of YOUR cute pert boobs!

I am trying to lose weight solely to get smaller boobs. So maybe experiment with boobs for a while before committing full time to big ones? Because ow big boobs are often a pain, literally.

Last edited by allegro; 04-22-2021 at 01:40 PM.