Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: NIN Live Canceled 2021: Another Version of the Virus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Managed to get two tickets for night two for my girlfriend and I. Havent seen NIN since 2012ish and I am fully vaxxed and ready to fucking GO

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by m0reta View Post
    Curses. i bet they torture us with individual posters for each night.
    Probably! And I need them both!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Just cancelled my class lesson to buy these tickets. Got a floor ticket for the Tuesday show no problem, went smoothly. The Thursday tickets though....I knew that was gonna be a problem and I was right. I had two GA tickets in my cart but I saw that they re-released RATM tickets today too so I impulsively bought a GA Floor charity ticket for the Pittsburgh show in 2022. I go back to the NIN window and errors everywhere. I sacrificed my Thursday 9/23 GA Floor tickets for Rage ticket, I got nobody to blame but myself on that one so I'll accept that. Barely managed to get a 9/23 Bleacher ticket instead. I will most likely sell that one in the future. Wanted to get another ticket for a friend of mine that wants to go.

I'll keep my eyes out for the Live Nation presale or the regular sale so I can get some 9/23 Thursday tickets in the future. *manifesting mode*
    Last edited by OoopiDoop; 05-07-2021 at 12:18 PM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Got floor for night 1, and 2 GA tickets for night 2(just to get in the building). Gonna sell one of em eventually, try for better seats during upcoming presales.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    See ya at RATM brother! Been holding my tickets since they first went on sale and its been killing me

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Happy for a lot of you, but both myself and _somewhat got shut out trying for each other for both nights. WTF. And that's great there's a Rock Hall presale, but I didn't keep my membership current so who knows if they'll accommodate members from last year, you know that were members for NIN. Really miffed about this whole thing.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Given the specific wording of "only NIN headline shows of 2021" in the e-mail, is anyone else thinking there will be some US Festival shows? I could totally see these 2 shows as a warm-up for the Louder Than Life festival which takes place that weekend.

Otherwise, I have no idea what's on the calendar for the Fall.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Well, that was a cluster.
    We got night two but will be looking out for night one!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    Given the specific wording of "only NIN headline shows of 2021" in the e-mail, is anyone else thinking there will be some US Festival shows? I could totally see these 2 shows as a warm-up for the Louder Than Life festival which takes place that weekend.

Otherwise, I have no idea what's on the calendar for the Fall.
    Primavera LA is literally the weekend before these shows.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Mother fucker! stupid pandemic.

I was SO stoked for the RRHOF ceremony, because I figured it might be the last time I'll see NIN for a while. My first born is due in August, I don't think I'll be making it to any shows in the short term, unless they plan to hit some Canadian cities at some point too.

I do hope they'll stream this as well, since there's still a bunch of travel restrictions at play that would have prevented people the opportunity to try and by a ticket.
    Last edited by Callahan; 05-07-2021 at 12:27 PM.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Livestream tickets for this would be awesome but I doubt that's on the table. One can dream, though.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    if anyone gets one or two spare pit tickets for Thursday and would be willing to help me out at face value id appreciate it planning to tape both nights a friend secured night 1 but not night 2.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I had a nap and woke up and these two shows were announced, lol.

I assume these two and some festivals and then a full schedule in 2022.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Looks like I need to set an alarm for Monday. I was away all morning and missed out on this round of sales :/ I'm going to try to get tix for both days. Hope to see some of ya'll there!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gorast View Post
    Livestream tickets for this would be awesome but I doubt that's on the table. One can dream, though.
    I think a livestream would be a perfect solution for people who still can't/won't travel in 2021. Didn't try for tickets to this and not planning on going to any festivals this year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Failed to score floor tickets. Wanna try RRHOF presale though what's the password? I've just become a member of this forum but swear I'm not a scalper. I just want 1 floor ticket each for the both nights. I'd be grateful to any kind of help or suggestions.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tomo_ysh View Post
    Failed to score floor tickets. Wanna try RRHOF presale though what's the password? I've just become a member of this forum but swear I'm not a scalper. I just want 1 floor ticket each for the both nights. I'd be grateful to any kind of help or suggestions.
    Guessing you probably need to be a member of the RRHOF to get their presale password.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I missed the first presale, but I hope the code applies on Monday

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post
    Happy for a lot of you, but both myself and _somewhat got shut out trying for each other for both nights. WTF. And that's great there's a Rock Hall presale, but I didn't keep my membership current so who knows if they'll accommodate members from last year, you know that were members for NIN. Really miffed about this whole thing.
    I feel like my skills must have diminished during the pandemic. We can do better Monday though, as long as we can get this rock hall thing figured out.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Youre only gonna have a chance on the LN and Radio presale. Unless the RRHOF password leaks. Theyll all be diff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    so are we calling this NINCON or what?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I need two tickets. Tried to get some this morning but I was in work and saw the announcement too late. Still gonna try to grab more through rock hall and general public sale. If I get in I’ll try to purchase 4 from the rock hall sale and then I’ll be happy to give two for face value. Good luck everybody!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    Guessing you probably need to be a member of the RRHOF to get their presale password.
    I guessed so too. Probably this $50 one or more but not clear.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I hate myself but I couldn't deal with the anxiety, so I scalped a pit ticket for myself. Since I am going alone, I feel less guilty about scalping. Please forgive me.

I really needed something to look forward to. The last thing about which I was excited was the R&R Ceremony, for which I had tickets.

NINE INCH NAILS in fucking 2021, GET IN!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I live in Australia so can't attend the show, but I am absolutely hyped for it none the less. Congrats all of you who managed to score tickets, I know it's been a rough few years over there. Hopefully there is some footage floating around after the show. Thanks to Trent and Atticus for making this possible.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Got night 1 and 2 tickets. Hotel and plane booked. I am ready. I've been ready. I've missed concerts so bad.

Gotta make sure the Schoeps still power up. lmao.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    Got night 1 and 2 tickets. Hotel and plane booked. I am ready. I've been ready. I've missed concerts so bad.

Gotta make sure the Schoeps still power up. lmao.
    Yeah! I got my hotel too. Debating driving but damn I'd be tired night one.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Here is a question that hasn't been asked:

Will Alessandro be part of this considering he is over in Europe and possible travel restrictions between Europe and USA?
    Wonder if they'll work as a 4 piece. Trent, Atticus, Ilan and Robin.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    Here is a question that hasn't been asked:

Will Alessandro be part of this considering he is over in Europe and possible travel restrictions between Europe and USA?
    Wonder if they'll work as a 4 piece. Trent, Atticus, Ilan and Robin.
    i think he will

https://twitter.com/ninhotline/statu...717130248?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk