Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: NIN Live Canceled 2021: Another Version of the Virus

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Keep refreshing-- tickets are slowly coming up again!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    See you pigs there for both nights ��

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was able to get back in at 10:30, but unfortunately it was back to the "another fan" message. Then it was down to just single tickets.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia View Post
    I hate scalpers, but I picked up some aftermarket. : / Decided to bite the bullet and do it before everything is totally sold out and the prices go up more.
    Same, with the same logic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have a single ticket section 5 row N I bought in panic. If anyone wants for face value... PM me

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly_awitha_sword View Post
    I was able to get back in at 10:30, but unfortunately it was back to the "another fan" message. Then it was down to just single tickets.
    I was going for singles and they all kept giving me the another fan message, nothing they showed me ever ended up actually available.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    So it looks like they muffed the sale and didn't drop the tickets until like 20 minutes after 10 AM? Since everyone got bounced after the first queue.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Spent $215 on a single floor ticket aftermarket for night one, fuck it.

Fuck I did not miss Ticketmaster one iota in the last year and a half.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I almost got a single floor but it didn't go through when they're saying "sit tight..." After the very long wait time was up. But the card companies are saying they didn't block or even receive the requests for the transaction. Now you can't even contact LN or TM unless you've got existing orders. Pretty depressed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Got snubbed also like most of us..Waiting Room...400 ahead of you....2,000 ahead of you -> General Presale. Around 11am EDT some singles popped up then "Another Fan.." 9/23 is my birthday. If anyone happens to come into extra tickets, I would be extremely grateful. One pair. Was prepared to pull trigger on 3rd party sites, but the $80 per tix service fee took it over the top. Here's to the likely announcement of a 9/22 show, as it would be challenging to load in the backline and move to another venue, then back again. I'd be willing to bet they set up and are parked for 3 nights.

Edit: Scored 9/23, now looking for 9/21
    Last edited by Urban_Legend; 05-12-2021 at 06:24 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah I tried multiple attempts to add to cart on the first sale. With both shows pulled up. I feel like that was the best shot we had, with it going up so soon (but obviously based on stubhub listings directly after the bots/scalpers were ready). And agreed, fucking ticketmaster had so long to tweak and try to adjust things to be better... but same old horse shit. I was also going to cave and buy a ticket for Thursday on stub, but the fees made me reconsider as well. I might end up just having to pull the trigger there because Thursday seems to be higher prices overall and it can't possibly get better. And driving from NJ this is already going to be a pricey shitshow.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaSarahS View Post
    Keep refreshing-- tickets are slowly coming up again!
    I echo this sentiment big time. I got a pair of tix for Tues 9/21 in Section 4, Row C closer to the center at 10:24am after unrelentingly refreshing & going back in after coming up empty. They either botched the release like someone said (unlikely imo) or tix got steadily released & became available for a number of other reasons, such as payment transactions that didn't go through correctly or were cancelled. And then later on I kept trying and was able to pull single tix for both nights if I had wanted them.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by buckets of lube View Post
    I wonder whether it's related to Rob Sheridan not being involved with NIN anymore.

No luck here either with today's presale... already got a section 5 ticket for both nights, but really want floor.
    I can't imagine that NIN doing their own ticket sales (or lack thereof) is in any way contingent upon Rob Sheridan's involvement. If Trent wanted to or was able to do it he could do it just as easily with or without Sheridan.

My guess is that this has more to do with this last year under Covid and this upcoming year of trying to move forward through Covid than anything else.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LexTron6K View Post
    I can't imagine that NIN doing their own ticket sales (or lack thereof) is in any way contingent upon Rob Sheridan's involvement. If Trent wanted to or was able to do it he could do it just as easily with or without Sheridan.

My guess is that this has more to do with this last year under Covid and this upcoming year of trying to move forward through Covid than anything else.
    I was thinking specifically the setup where NIN sold their own custom tickets, which last occurred in 2014 when Rob was still in the picture. Agreed that Trent probably could not be bothered to do something special just for these shows. Although the shitty process thus far makes it all the more desirable for future tours.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Also just bit the bullet for a $300 floor ticket for the first night... if I'm gonna travel all the way to Cleveland, gotta be floor at least one of the nights.

I'm also hoping that the rumored third date indeed does happen. Imagine a three night run as was done in New Orleans in 2018!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I was thinking specifically the setup where NIN sold their own custom tickets, which last occurred in 2014 when Rob was still in the picture. Agreed that Trent probably could not be bothered to do something special just for these shows. Although the shitty process thus far makes it all the more desirable for future tours.
    I didn't say that I thought "Trent probably could not be bothered to do something special just for these shows," so I'm not sure what you're agreeing to.

All that I was trying to say is that I think Rob's presence (or lack thereof) has exactly zero influence upon how NIN decides to sell tickets to their shows, and that right now the bigest factor in it all would most certainly be Covid.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Found Sec4 5th row for not too outrageous of a price 3rd party. See ya piggies there. Now to secure 9/21 and hold tight for 9/22

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    I don't think I've actually said it in this thread but I'll be there both nights. GA floor.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Legend View Post
    Found Sec4 5th row for not too outrageous of a price 3rd party. See ya piggies there. Now to secure 9/21 and hold tight for 9/22
    Do we know whether there will be a 3rd show, and which day?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dog117 View Post
    Do we know whether there will be a 3rd show, and which day?
    People are just assuming that both shows will sell out fast and they'll add a third show on the 22nd. There's no actual proof yet.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RJK View Post
    People are just assuming that both shows will sell out fast and they'll add a third show on the 22nd. There's no actual proof yet.
    if we keep talking about it, maybe it will happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    The following was posted by Danny Hayes. He is the CEO of Danny Wimmer Presents, they produce festivals like Louder Than Life.

The lady in the photo is writer Anaïs Nin

Link to post: https://www.facebook.com/dannydwphay...type=3&theater

Louder Than Life will be announcing their lineup this Friday. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Last edited by virushopper; 05-12-2021 at 08:25 PM.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Sounds like it's all but confirmed (read the comments) that NIN will be playing at Louder Than Life, the lineup of which is being unveiled on Friday. I hope Riot Fest announces theirs on Friday, as well. It would be amazing if they were playing there because I already have tickets.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    I hope Riot Fest announces theirs on Friday, as well. It would be amazing if they were playing there because I already have tickets.
    While I'd be happy if they are playing Riot Fest, because I love RF & any excuse to head to Chicago, I would doubt the speculation that they'll be on that one. RF likes to bring back all the usual suspects for lower and mid-tier bands, but they don't usually do repeat headliners that soon? Just my take.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by virushopper View Post
    The following was posted by Danny Hayes. He is the CEO of Danny Wimmer Presents, they produce festivals like Louder Than Life.

The lady in the photo is writer Anaïs Nin

Link to post: https://www.facebook.com/dannydwphay...type=3&theater

Louder Than Life will be announcing their lineup this Friday. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Damn, that's way closer to me than Cleveland. I may have to check that out too.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Got lucky and landed tickets for both nights so I'll be seeing y'all out there! Are we doing a NIN fan hotel takeover again?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeterthan View Post
    if we keep talking about it, maybe it will happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Someone on Reddit claimed to have a source that confirmed a third Cleveland show. Take it with a grain of salt, but it can certainly happen. It's certainly weird that the current dates have a day in between, rather than being consecutive (as was done in 2018 with shows in the same city).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post
    Got lucky and landed tickets for both nights so I'll be seeing y'all out there! Are we doing a NIN fan hotel takeover again?
    Anybody see any good deals near the venue? Since it'll be for three nights, I'm thinking of doing Airbnb since a lot of the chain hotels are charging weekday business traveler prices.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Anybody see any good deals near the venue? Since it'll be for three nights, I'm thinking of doing Airbnb since a lot of the chain hotels are charging weekday business traveler prices.
    If you get a hotel downtown, the venue will be in walking distance. Downtown Cleveland is also pretty damn safe these days so you shouldn’t worry about the hike back from Nautica at night.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bgalbraith View Post
    ... being told another fan already had them.
    I think you ment, "another scalper bot owned by LN has the tickets and will be available in a few moments on Stub Hub."