Thread: NIN Live Canceled 2021: Another Version of the Virus

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeterthan View Post
    so are we calling this NINCON or what?
    A revival?

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Happy for those who are going. Crossing fingers that 2022 will be better suited for me to see NIN live again.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    Fuck yeah 90s web design

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Can anyone explain what the livenation presale is? Maybe I’m blind but I don’t see any explanation on the ticketmaster page.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by implanted_microchip View Post
    Can anyone explain what the livenation presale is? Maybe I’m blind but I don’t see any explanation on the ticketmaster page.
    LN will release a code prior to Wednesday. Not sure where to get it, but in the past it was on their Facebook event pages.

I also hope that we can get the radio presale code up in here. Failed big time with yesterday's presale.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I missed out on the presale yesterday. Had tickets in my cart and tried to purchase them but my phone frozen. On to the next presale. I bought a rock and roll hall of fame membership for $50, hoping to get tickets from the presale Monday!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    Here is a question that hasn't been asked:

Will Alessandro be part of this considering he is over in Europe and possible travel restrictions between Europe and USA?
    Wonder if they'll work as a 4 piece. Trent, Atticus, Ilan and Robin.
    Or...hear me out...Danny?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    Here is a question that hasn't been asked:

Will Alessandro be part of this considering he is over in Europe and possible travel restrictions between Europe and USA?
    Wonder if they'll work as a 4 piece. Trent, Atticus, Ilan and Robin.
    Unlikely to be an issue in September?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Riot Fest's lineup poster has the top spot full of question marks and is the same amount of characters as NIN.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I DEMAND!...well, maybe is just an idea. Why don't they charge $10 or $20 and broadcast the shows?
    Probably they're already planning this, but in case they are not, maybe teitan can read this...

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Anyone receive their rock hall presale code yet? I’m not asking for your code, just wondering if I purchase a membership now if they’d send me the code or if it’s too late.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_is_dead View Post
    Riot Fest's lineup poster has the top spot full of question marks and is the same amount of characters as NIN.
    didn’t they get voted best Riot Fest act for their 2017 show?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Alessandro is a US citizen so he can return whenever he wants.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_is_dead View Post
    Makes perfect sense that they'll play at Riot Fest, because why else would NIN play Cleveland during the week rather than on a weekend.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Are we allowed to ask for presale passwords? I got shut out on Friday and want to try for the R&R HOF and even the Livenation presales.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Not yet, I emailed them and got this response last night:

Thank you for being a Rock Hall member! All information about the Nine Inch Nails presale will be forthcoming in the member's only newsletter that will be coming out shortly, so please keep an eye out for that. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Have a great day!”

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    So due to working in a “Secure Facility” now and moving this weekend I totally missed out on the NIN presale. What’s the scoop on the ROHF presale on Monday at 10AM? Or even the LN presale? I’m guessing there will be a pre-sale code for ROHF members but what level of membership is needed for this presale? I’m willing to become a member. What do I need to do for the Live Nation presale? Worst case, I’m buying a FUCK YOU price ticket. Planning on going both nights FOR FUCKING SURE!

Any insight would be appreciated!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nmitchell86 View Post
    So due to working in a “Secure Facility” now and moving this weekend I totally missed out on the NIN presale. What’s the scoop on the ROHF presale on Monday at 10AM? Or even the LN presale? I’m guessing there will be a pre-sale code for ROHF members but what level of membership is needed for this presale? I’m willing to become a member. What do I need to do for the Live Nation presale? Worst case, I’m buying a FUCK YOU price ticket. Planning on going both nights FOR FUCKING SURE!

Any insight would be appreciated!
    Presumedly the standard $50 "Rocker" membership; that's good enough for Induction ceremony presales. It's the one I went with, anyway. Hoping that newsletter comes through...

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SarazenvonWolfenstein View Post
    Ok, so is anyone outside of the US even daring to attempt to score some tickets for these? :/
    It's only a 3.5hr drive for me, but I don't know if the border will be open by then or not.

I've got my first dose, and my second is booked for August 10th, so I'll be fully vaccinated by then, but if the border is still shut down then I'd be SOL.

I missed the pre-sale, but I'll try again on Friday. If I can get tickest and the border is open then I'll be there. If the border is closed I'm sure I'll be able to sell the tickets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Is anyone familiar with this venue for how they manage the floor admission? I managed to get FLOOR3 tickets, but now we have someone that wants to come with us. Do we need to try (pray) for another FLOOR3, or will any section work?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thyle View Post
    Is anyone familiar with this venue for how they manage the floor admission? I managed to get FLOOR3 tickets, but now we have someone that wants to come with us. Do we need to try (pray) for another FLOOR3, or will any section work?
    That sounds like it's just a ticket code for accounting purposes. The floor is designated as one large section.. in relation to the rest of the venue, it's still small overall anyway

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    I would just like to add that Alessandro was very recently in LA, so he will be a part of these shows.
    Last edited by RJK; 05-10-2021 at 05:01 AM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RJK View Post
    I would just like to add that Alessandro was very recently in LA, so he will be apart of these shows.
    I assume you mean "a part of these shows"; being "apart of these shows" would mean he is somewhere else :P

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Still waiting! ugh!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Did anyone get the Rock Hall pre sale code yet? I signed up for the $50 membership just to try and get that code and I haven't received any emails. Starting to feel like I'm going to miss this one and need to look at how to get in on the Live Nation pre sale that's on Wednesday...

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    I might be a dumb ass, but I did just get the T-Mobile fast lane entry for both nights. Now I just need tickets...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Ha ANYONE gotten their code? I haven't!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I have had a membership last year and this year and still don't have the code. UGH! Can anyone help? I can prove my membership...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    anyone have password?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    No one on reddit has received their codes either. R&R are not responding to my tweets or messages. LOL