Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: NIN Live Canceled 2021: Another Version of the Virus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    wow.... this is changing from a two date performance to a month of NIN. nothing wrong with that.... just not sure if I can afford all these different festivals.... might pass on the Riot Fest

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I wonder if they're gonna be on the ACL lineup, too. Would seem logical with these dates.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post

wow, MUCH better lineup for Riot Fest...
    Damn. Glad to be wrong about the RF lineup. But now I’m trying to figure out how I can squeeze that in before Cleveland?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Ah DEVO! Josh Freese re-unites with NIN? ?? :-D

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    HRMM.

That Riot Fest date is much better for me before my October wedding ... but I'm still struggling with even going to something that big before doing all this planning, the big day and then a honeymoon after that. For now, my job is offers unlimited PTO ... so I technically could??

Will have to definitely keep an eye on this.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Let me HIGHLY recommend doing Deluxe VIP if you go (if you like to drink alot and have good stage access).

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia View Post
    Damn. Glad to be wrong about the RF lineup. But now I’m trying to figure out how I can squeeze that in before Cleveland?

seems like my atlanta festival hopes are crushed with this info too. music midtown is the same weekend as riot fest. there’s another music festival that might happen here in october but there’s no info for it as of yet.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefragile_jake View Post
    HRMM.

That Riot Fest date is much better for me before my October wedding ... but I'm still struggling with even going to something that big before doing all this planning, the big day and then a honeymoon after that. For now, my job is offers unlimited PTO ... so I technically could??

Will have to definitely keep an eye on this.
    You got this! I went to a date in 2018 that was 6 days before my wedding lol.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid A View Post
    You got this! I went to a date in 2018 that was 6 days before my wedding lol.
    I remember us talking about it! Hahaha.

And yeah, do we have anyyyyyyyy idea when they tend to announce the line up per day?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak33 View Post
    Let me HIGHLY recommend doing Deluxe VIP if you go (if you like to drink alot and have good stage access).
    wow. $800 but I guess if you are prepared to commit for the whole 3 days of the show. I could drink a lot in 3 days. problem for me would be leaving and coming back each day, wish I could just camp in the VIP area : )

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Oh god that Riot Fest lineup is nasty. The thought of NIN on the same night as either Faith No More or Mr. Bungle or even all three in one night gives me a painful boner.
    Last edited by nooneimportant; 05-14-2021 at 11:26 AM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nooneimportant View Post
    Oh god that Riot Fest lineup is nasty. The thought of NIN on the same night as either Faith No More or Mr. Bungle or even all three in one night gives me a painful boner.
    100% this. I may have to spoil myself and make the trip.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Is it even possible to resell a ticket to a festival if the borders are still closed?

$200 for RiotFest is a steal, and if the borders are going to be open, then I'm in. But I'd also hate to drop the cash, then find out that I won't be able to go and be out for the ticket.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Looks like it’s Riot Fest and Louder Than Life

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak33 View Post
    I’m debating picking one of those passes up, there are juuust enough bands on that lineup for me to consider going. And if the pass makes it that worth it, then maybe I’ll bite. Never done proper “VIP” tickets for anything so if nothing else, it might be a fun experience.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    NIN is Friday at Riot if anyone was looking at specific dates. Also they so sell single day tickets so if you feel that 3 days is gonna be a lot then you can hold out for a while til they split it all. And theyre still not done announcing dates.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheWiseJanitor View Post
    I’m debating picking one of those passes up, there are juuust enough bands on that lineup for me to consider going. And if the pass makes it that worth it, then maybe I’ll bite. Never done proper “VIP” tickets for anything so if nothing else, it might be a fun experience.
    They have very good viewing areas on the sides of the stage (in front), and booze all weekend...beer, wine, and liquor. For me, it's worth it, but I understand how it wouldn't be for some people.

My girlfriend (now fiancee) got drunk wayyyy too early a couple of years ago, she drank way too fast. We had to leave before 5PM, so by the time I got her back to the hotel it wasn't worth going back lol

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    NIN is Friday at Riot if anyone was looking at specific dates. Also they so sell single day tickets so if you feel that 3 days is gonna be a lot then you can hold out for a while til they split it all. And theyre still not done announcing dates.
    Where did you see it was confirmed for NIN on Friday?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Where did you see it was confirmed for NIN on Friday?
    The obvious place? Their own website? Unless its a placeholder cause they have Louder than Life on there with the correct date.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    The obvious place? Their own website? Unless its a placeholder cause they have Louder than Life on there with the correct date.
    HRMM. On the Riot Fest website now and don’t see lineups by date. I’m thinking the NIN site just lists the date as when the festival starts.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    HRMM. On the Riot Fest website now and don’t see lineups by date. I’m thinking the NIN site just lists the date as when the festival starts.
    He's talking about nin.com/live

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    If Friday is RF that still gives me hope they could make the quick jaunt up to Milwaukee for Summerfest on Saturday. No headliner yet for Saturday. Pixies are playing Summerfest Saturday, so I’m assuming they are playing RF Friday? That is if their festival circuit aligns at certain points. I was shut out of all 3 sales for Cleveland, so hoping this manifests to sooth that sting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was going to ask something but Nevermind
    Last edited by Serene Nymph; 05-14-2021 at 11:58 AM. Reason: Found answer

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Serene Nymph View Post
    Dumb question cause I’m a newbie: is this one of those camp out festivals?
    Riot Fest? No, you'll need a hotel somewhere within Chicago.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Nope, it's in a city park on the west side of Chicago with easy access by metro.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    No, its in the city.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moebius View Post
    He's talking about nin.com/live
    oh I know, and I’m stressing that the Riot Fest site (where it’s taking place) has no such confirmation.

Since the NIN.com site lists just the day the festival starts, I’m in wait and see mode.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Riot doesnt release daily line ups for a while but bands have put their own dates up prior to that in the past. Its nothing random or secretive. If they know they know. And normally if its a placeholder date a band website has all the dates listed. I can go find every artist that has different dates on their sites for Riot and then you will see its not just the start date to make you happy.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Riot doesnt release daily line ups for a while but bands have put their own dates up prior to that in the past. Its nothing random or secretive. If they know they know. And normally if its a placeholder date a band website has all the dates listed. I can go find every artist that has different dates on their sites for Riot and then you will see its not just the start date to make you happy.
    nah, you’re good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    RIOTFEST is sold out... except for the insanely prices uber VIP tickets... which I came very close to purchasing but not sure I can eat/drink and enjoy music for 3 days for $1600 plus tax and fees
    Last edited by jshebib; 05-14-2021 at 12:10 PM.