Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: NIN Live Canceled 2021: Another Version of the Virus

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Still in the same spots. 1579 and 2000+.

Already bought resale tickets but was trying to split that markup with other people, lol.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by myked79 View Post
    same. stuck on queue #1613. LAME.
    It finally unfroze on night 1 where I was #99 but then it booted me because the captcha expired...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Lots of verified resale seats already... seems like behind-the-scenes shenanigans.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post
    Double? You'll be paying triple, minimum.
    And that's not even counting the fees. Considering how many tickets were already on stubhub just from presales, I wouldn't be surprised if less than half of these even went to fans.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Double? You'll be paying triple, minimum.
    I'm now 1928 in queue for Tuesday, haha. Once I get to one and get kicked, looks like I'll be paying triple.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    How is this system any better than previous ticket sale systems? I at least liked the system where you're name was tied to your ticket (I.e. no resale allowed.) I've tried all presales and general sale and, while I love NIN, I refuse to be extorted for tickets.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    And again, tickets in the cart, and the Live Nation errors out, "It's not you, it's us." fffuuuccckkkk

My ticket getting skills are clearly rusty, but my hatred and disgust for all thing ticketmaster is as strong as ever.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Fuck Livenation with the fire of a thousand white hot suns and a stepped on Lego.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Fuck, I don’t even smoke and I feel like I need a cigarette.

+1 for Tuesday, still in the queue for Thursday, but I’m not expecting to get anything this late into it (Edit: Yeah, I’m gonna pass on those resale prices for now...). Also, hello ETS! Been a while.

Double edit: Wanted to put it out there that I WILL pay above face value for a Thursday ticket, just...not $400. Feel free to reach out. ;D
    Last edited by ImTheWiseJanitor; 05-14-2021 at 09:40 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    f-it
    purchased PIT general admission tickets for both nights on stubhub
    driving from Ottawa, ON likely via Toronto,ON if anyone needs a ride I will be driving an BOLT ev so stopping every couple of hours to charge that bitch up, might take a week to get there : )
    tried purchasing from ticketmaster but no luck
    update - when i did get let into ticketmaster it was offering me only resale tickets at over $300 USD price for the PIT ga. same price as on stubhub with the service fee.
    there you go.... anyway, happy to have a ticket for each night.
    going solo to this show... will be looking to meet up and drink/chat if anyone interested; will be lining up for sure to get crushed against stage
    Last edited by jshebib; 05-14-2021 at 10:06 AM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Bullshit.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Screw Covid, if this is what buying tickets going forward is like then I won't be going to shows anyway.
    Both my husband and I tried every single one of the presales and failed. We weren't able to get one single ticket. This shit is unreal.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    So, anyone know when the fests they might be at are supposed to announce? I really wanted to get to one of these Cleveland shows and would rather avoid festivals but I'm not giving over 300 to some shitbag on stubhub.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaimie View Post
    Both my husband and I tried every single one of the presales and failed. We weren't able to get one single ticket. This shit is unreal.
    I know this isn't us being rusty at ticket buying. This some grade A Live Nation know exactly what kind of crazy ass fans we are bullshit.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    A friend asked me to grab a Thursday ticket for them when I was buying mine. I misunderstood and got one for each night. I haven't received the transfer for the Tuesday ticket yet, but when I do, I'll sell it for what I paid. Still stupid expensive, but I think likely cheaper than what you'll find now? Pit, $244.

My other ones I received the transfer very fast, so I'm not quite sure what is happening with this one. I've already reached out to see what's up. I won't ask for payment until the transfer comes through, I just want to see if there is any interest on here first. Let me know if anyone wants to tentatively claim this one.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

NIN Live Performance 2021: Now I'm Waving Goodbye to COVID Infinitely. With Teeth|JA

Fuck it, stubhub it is. See you piggies at the Tuesday show in the pit. I’ll be solo, so if anybody wants to meet up before I’m down.

I haven’t decided if I want to fly or drive up to Cleveland (it’s about 10 hours for me from central MO, but I’ve driven further for less exciting things so NBD.)
    Last edited by eachpassingphase; 05-14-2021 at 09:37 AM.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by implanted_microchip View Post
    So, anyone know when the fests they might be at are supposed to announce? I really wanted to get to one of these Cleveland shows and would rather avoid festivals but I'm not giving over 300 to some shitbag on stubhub.
    I know Riot Fest will be announced at 11 (CST). Louder Than Life will be announced today as well, but I'm not sure of the exact time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What a fuck show. 9/21 PIT secured. Saved a little bit from the "cash back" I got from 3rd party for bending me over for 9/23. But, I'm such a diehard fan and have been seeing NIN live since 2000. Traveled all over the country.. Red Rocks, New Orleans, etc. Haven't been to a concert since TOOL November 2019, so I'll just say I've "saved" what I would have normally spent in almost 2 years.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by implanted_microchip View Post
    Apparently Riotfest should be after 11am today but not sure if that is Eastern or Central.

Louder Than Life should also be today at some point.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Everything left is authorized reseller and you're looking at 3x if not more the price for most things at this point. StubHub may actually be cheaper that LN. I grabbed pit tickets for Thursday via StubHub and Section 5 through LN reseller. Blah, well, way more than I wanted to spend but I'm going both nights now, so there is that.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bgalbraith View Post
    Everything left is authorized reseller and you're looking at 3x if not more the price for most things at this point. StubHub may actually be cheaper that LN. I grabbed pit tickets for Thursday via StubHub and Section 5 through LN reseller. Blah, well, way more than I wanted to spend but I'm going both nights now, so there is that.
    Yeah I got pit for 215 on stubhub, it was 300 bucks after all the stupid fees though. But still, it’s been a year so I’m splurging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I'm going to have to reconcile the cognitive dissonance: (performance) lol, of possibly paying some pirate scalpers which I never do, or possibly sitting this one out. After a year plus of therapy, I'm trying to have some perspective. Also crossing my fingers that the guys need to do a warm up show at a cute little venue in LA or something. Under a pseudonym like Scooby Snacks or Option 30.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Much like all of you... I said fuck it... and bought two GA tix at the unholy price for the Thursday show. Needs some NIN in my veins ASAP.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)

A post shared by on

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Looking at that lineup makes me think the covid denier quotient at Louder Than Life is going to be rather high.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    For that fest, I'd probably have to be airlifted in and out specifically for NIN's set.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    For that fest, I'd probably have to be airlifted in and out specifically for NIN's set.

On the bright side though, a 4-day pass costs less than scalper tickets to the shows in Cleveland!

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    LOL

Parking Pass: $45
    Early Entry Pass: $55
    Helicopter Short Haul: $200

20090722__local_helicopter_rappel_dea_300.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eskimo View Post
    On the bright side though, a 4-day pass costs less than scalper tickets to the shows in Cleveland!
    total cost ... $303 for 4 day pass. Will miss the first night but will likely drive from Cleveland to Louisville right after the NIN show in Cleveland, sleep a bit in the car, and then catch the 2nd day of the show... or not depending how i feel. At minimum, will be recovered to see NIN on Saturday.

Ticket Quantity Price
    Four Day Weekend General Admission Pass 1 $249.50
    Service Fees: $53.59
    Event Subtotal: $303.09
    Last edited by jshebib; 05-14-2021 at 10:35 AM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

wow, MUCH better lineup for Riot Fest...