Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread: ISN’T EVERYONE (Health/NIN collab)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Yup, arrived about a week ago. I didn't get any shipping notification.
    Ok, thanks. Hmm, that doesn't bode too well, as I've not seen hide nor hair of mine.

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    I just got mine today! Sounds great. Really happy to have a new NIN single in my hands at last.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    Ok, thanks. Hmm, that doesn't bode too well, as I've not seen hide nor hair of mine.
    Nothing here either (notification or vinyl).

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nmitchell86 View Post
    Bru... Go back a few posts. I got three and acted like a gorilla activist and gave out two to peeps here on ETS at cost to do my part to under cut the ebay opportunist.
    THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

I'm so freaking grateful for your generosity. I was so worried I had to find someone on eBay, pay $100 and probably not even get the item. You not only reached out and stayed in touch, not only did you charge what you paid for, but the packaging was just perfect.

You seriously made my year. Anytime you need anything that I can get and you can't, I'm your man.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐. Will fuck with that condom.
    Last edited by shagg_187; 10-07-2021 at 11:58 PM.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    I'm going to give my extra copy to a work friend. I mentioned the song to him yesterday during a shoot-the-shit convo and he's like, "the what now?" and I sent him the youtube link and he was very interested. So, who better?
    I was finally able to give it to him, he's been remote for the past two years and hasn't been at the last couple of in-person meetings due to various things but he showed up at the building today. He was pretty stoked so that's great. Let him know about the Patreon with the stems and etc. and he was very excited about that as well.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Disco 4 Vol.II may come out this january

https://www.altpress.com/features/he...iew-issue-401/

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Disco 4: Generations lists Nine Inch Nails on the cover. Edit: I recall uncertainty as to if Isn't Everyone would wind up on larger releases due to timing or licensing and what-not.

Pre-Order: https://fashion.youwillloveeachother...-edition-copy/

Last edited by ekrekel; 02-16-2022 at 05:06 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    ... and again it is not available in any european store

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ekrekel View Post
    Disco 4: Generations lists Nine Inch Nails on the cover. Edit: I recall uncertainty as to if Isn't Everyone would wind up on larger releases due to timing or licensing and what-not. Pre-Order: https://fashion.youwillloveeachother...-edition-copy/
    Yeah it's definitely there. Tracklist: https://fashion.youwillloveeachother...D-080674-1.jpg

You can also buy the second vinyl separately:

https://fashion.youwillloveeachother...ii-lv-edition/
    Last edited by shagg_187; 02-22-2022 at 03:03 PM.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Apparently Revolver has a variant up:

https://shop.revolvermag.com/collect...-only-500-made

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Is the […] part of the lyrics below still unidentified? I see a bunch of different things on different sites, @piggy . But then again I haven’t really been following this collab.

https://www.nin.wiki/Isn%27t_Everyone

I'm gonna watch you drown
    I will light the match that burns it all down
    You [...] Cast your spells
    All the little piggies cannot help themselves
    No, no no, no, no

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    Is the […] part of the lyrics below still unidentified? I see a bunch of different things on different sites, @piggy . But then again I haven’t really been following this collab.

No, no no, no, no
    Not confirmed 100% but our best guess based on the multi-tracks in the HEALTH thread for the missing words was "prostrate, sickness seeping".

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post

No, no no, no, no
    Apple Music has the following lyrics embedded in the file:

You [caused that they think they] cast your spells

To be clear, I don't hear that and it doesn't make sense grammatically however I'm also not sure what the process is to embed lyrics into a cloud file. Wouldn't that have to be submitted by the artist? In any case, grain of salt.

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cdm View Post
    I'm also not sure what the process is to embed lyrics into a cloud file. Wouldn't that have to be submitted by the artist? In any case, grain of salt.
    I don't know specifically how Apple Music scrapes lyrics to their database these days; I'm more familiar with Tidal which uses label-submitted metadata for credits but a user-sourced (or, at least, third-party) database for lyrics. Would expect Apple to be doing the same thing.
    Last edited by botley; 02-23-2022 at 08:49 AM.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by botley View Post
    I don't know specifically how Apple Music scrapes lyrics to their database these days; I'm more familiar with Tidal which uses label-submitted metadata for credits but a user-sourced (or, at least, third-party) database for lyrics. Would expect Apple to be doing the same thing.
    I've had Apple Music's "official" lyrics vary WILDLY from the artists'. I wouldn't put much stock in that. Maybe we'll get confirmation when the vinyl drops?

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by botley View Post
    I thought that Apple Music sourced its lyrics from Genius, but then I checked Genius just now and they have the following, which is different, but makes much more sense:

You got addicted, deep in, cast your spells
    EDIT: Apparently they have a dedicated team of people who listen and transcribe the lyrics?
    Last edited by sonic_discord; 02-23-2022 at 10:40 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was reading in the forum that someone mentioned that HEALTH released an unmastered version of Isn't everyone? on their Patreon, does anyone know where I can download it from? , From already thank you very much !!

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian.Moreno View Post
    I was reading in the forum that someone mentioned that HEALTH released an unmastered version of Isn't everyone? on their Patreon, does anyone know where I can download it from? , From already thank you very much !!
    You can download it on their Patreon.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian.Moreno View Post
    It's beyond worth the price of admission:

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Staff posted official lyrics on discord:

The official answer yesterday’s QOTD:
    The mystery lyrics nobody has successfully decoded are:

I’M GONNA WATCH YOU DROWN
    I WANT TO LIGHT THE MATCH THAT BURNS IT ALL DOWN
    YOU PROSTRATE SICKNESS SEEPING CAST YOUR SPELLS
    ALL THE LITTLE PIGGIES CANNOT HELP THEMSELVES

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    If they don't perform this together in France may God smite thee (thay? thy? THYNE???) with the force of a thousand suns.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    Staff posted official lyrics on discord:
    I posted this back in August! Isolated vocals for the win!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I recently joined this health Patreon site, and am struggling to find the Isn't Everyone unmastered demo...
    I'm trying to figure out how to navigate through this launcher thing...
    I managed to get the multi-track, but can't figure out where to find the Isn't Everyone unmastered demo...
    I had seen on the thread That there are several people that have it and that are looking for it...
    Please, if anyone can help, I'd greatly appreciate it... Thank you much.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm pretty sure we will have a live debut for this song at Hellfest next week ! Can't wait to be there.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by All_The_Spoils View Post
    I recently joined this health Patreon site, and am struggling to find the Isn't Everyone unmastered demo...
    I'm trying to figure out how to navigate through this launcher thing...
    I managed to get the multi-track, but can't figure out where to find the Isn't Everyone unmastered demo...
    I had seen on the thread That there are several people that have it and that are looking for it...
    Please, if anyone can help, I'd greatly appreciate it... Thank you much.
    I don't think they ever actually posted the unmastered demo. They played it once during a livestream during the Oscars if I remember correctly.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RJK View Post
    I don't think they ever actually posted the unmastered demo. They played it once during a livestream during the Oscars if I remember correctly.
    Well that's very disappointing... Does anyone know how to acquire it? Thank you RJK for the info..

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by All_The_Spoils View Post
    Well that's very disappointing... Does anyone know how to acquire it? Thank you RJK for the info..
    I'd have to find it but it was me screen recording the video they played and pulling an MP3 from it. I mean you're not missing anything but I'll try to find it on my laptop.