Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: ISNT EVERYONE (Health/NIN collab)

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spahn View Post
    @RJK , do you know if these are coming numbered on the actual record/sleeve
    Doesn't look like it

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I got one earlier this afternoon; ordered from HEALTH. Didn't expect it would sell out today. Glad I jumped on it!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Missed out.....awesome. Guess i'm paying $100 for it on ebay.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by voidnz View Post
    Missed out.....awesome. Guess i'm paying $100 for it on ebay.
    Move fast!

https://bodega.lomavistarecordings.c...n-t-everyone-7

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tom View Post
    omg thank you!!!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I remembered this was going on sale like, 4 minutes before it actually did. I'm happy I managed to get one.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Still no email from the Health merch site for me and I texted John to see whats up. No response since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    I ended up with two separate orders from HEALTH (One PayPay and one direct CC input) and one from LomaVista direct. I only have confirmation emails for LomaVista order and the PayPal order at HEALTH. I know people are going to end up being late and miss out once this is finally sold out. Even if I only end up with the two orders from HEALTH, I don't need two (or three if the LomaVista order works out.)

SO, once this is sold out everywhere, if you know someone about to pull the trigger on an eBay scalper, stop them and send them to me. I'll sell the spares I have at cost, my one (hopefully two) spares, and free shipping to fellow nin collectors because FUCK EBAY SCALPERS. Ok, I feel better. I just want to help out and "pay it forward" when I can as some of you have helped me in the past. For instance, @cheddamash once sent me one of the Reckless Records Slipmats, as I missed the Reckless records Q&A due to work. Another time I was given a heads up about the Bad Witch White "Spotify Fans First" Vinyl. Got that order in just before it sold out. I've helped quite a few people with the Halloween single (black and orange.) Even when they sent the replacements I sent those as well. I've helped @spahn with a Vegas poster. And one or two people have help me with posters as well. And @Tom recently help with the UK Halsey! I think sometimes we have to try to help each other out to make these scalper assholes eat there purchases. (One of the reasons I won't buy a PS5 on the secondary market.)

Anyway, hope my ramblings inspires others with extras to help others who missed out.
    Last edited by nmitchell86; 09-17-2021 at 06:20 PM.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    The fashion@youwillloveeachother.com email address is directly to the person that handles the merch

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by virushopper View Post
    Still no email from the Health merch site for me and I texted John to see what’s up. No response since.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJK View Post
    The fashion@youwillloveeachother.com email address is directly to the person that handles the merch
    John got back to me and said my order is good and that the server is "Choked RN".

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pcpunk View Post
    I bought one from each store. I dont know why.
    So did I. Not getting the email confirmation from Health made me nervous enough to pull the trigger on the nin.com version.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If anyone has an extra copy they are willing to part with, I completely missed out on this and would like to get one.

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post

Meant to say this earlier, but thank you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    WHAT THE FUCK MAN.

Did I miss it??!!

FUCK.

Anyone with two copies that is willing to sell me one, please please let me know. I'm so upset, my damn work hours, man.

Edit: What's the point of signing up for newsletter when I'm not going to get any emails? I can't follow them every damn day of my life. It's not like Trent is posting about his damn breakfast that I should be refreshing his shit daily. Absolutely gutted is an understatement.

But sure, send me fucking emails regarding Halsey album and how Quake broke grounds. I already own them! Fuck.
    Last edited by shagg_187; 09-19-2021 at 12:44 PM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shagg_187 View Post
    WHAT THE FUCK MAN.

Did I miss it??!!

FUCK.

Anyone with two copies that is willing to sell me one, please please let me know. I'm so upset, my damn work hours, man.

Edit: What's the point of signing up for newsletter when I'm not going to get any emails? I can't follow them every damn day of my life. It's not like Trent is posting about his damn breakfast that I should be refreshing his shit daily. Absolutely gutted is an understatement.

But sure, send me fucking emails regarding Halsey album and how Quake broke grounds. I already own them! Fuck.
    Sorry you missed it. There are a bunch of people who got extras here, so there's a good chance you might be able to grab one of them. If you get this upset about missing limited items, I'd strongly suggest you subscribe to notifications on their various social medias, which is where they announced it. I find the twitter app to be quite reliable in sending notifications on my phone as soon as posts are made.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    Sorry you missed it. There are a bunch of people who got extras here, so there's a good chance you might be able to grab one of them. If you get this upset about missing limited items, I'd strongly suggest you subscribe to notifications on their various social medias, which is where they announced it. I find the twitter app to be quite reliable in sending notifications on my phone as soon as posts are made.
    Good advice. I thought signing up for their newsletter was enough. I guess not...

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Good advice. I thought signing up for their newsletter was enough. I guess not...
    Not everything gets announced in their newsletters. And this release was pushed more by Health than NIN. Just about everything gets announced on social media before it appears in an email newsletter these days.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Got a shipping email today, that's awful fast.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    I've seen this in the past though where they created a label and then didn't end up shipping for another week to 2 weeks. Hoping it actually ships soon!

I still haven't received the confirmation from the health store, imagining I won't

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I thought the same but have recently setup alerts for my favourite artists on Twitter and also subscribed to mailing lists from a few online record stores. It’s really disappointing that on more than one occasion recently, limited vinyl releases have sold out by the time you get an email from their own official mailing list.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    From HEALTH or NIN?

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Got it for Health after sending them an email. They also tweeted it out to the masses to let everyone know since i guess they are getting swarmed with requests.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Hoo hoo! Got both a nin.com and UPS notification that my stuff was shipped. ETA: Saturday

We'll see...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Now that the shock of missing the order is gone: anyone willing to sell a spare one to me?

I'll pay $20 + shipping. Please DM me if you're willing to sell me your spare copy. ❤️

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I also picked up some merchandise from the UK store which has since shipped, but the single hasn't.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I also missed it... Had to take care of my son and then it was sold out.
    Shit happens

Gesendet von meinem FP3 mit Tapatalk

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I got an email and tracking number from the Health store. Shipping Media Mail from Texas.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    No tracking from either nin or health but we folks in florida are usually the last to get our stuff

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Got a shipping notice from the Loma Vista store, supposedly it arrives next Tuesday

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Sweet! Just got my tracking email from Health Store. USPS but just that the label has been created. Coming from Houston, TX.

Edit...Got my NIN tracking number today as well. Must be my lucky day.
    Last edited by spahn; 09-23-2021 at 01:30 PM.