Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16
Results 451 to 477 of 477

Thread: ISNT EVERYONE (Health/NIN collab)

  1. #451
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    34
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Yup, arrived about a week ago. I didn't get any shipping notification.
    Ok, thanks. Hmm, that doesn't bode too well, as I've not seen hide nor hair of mine.

  2. #452
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ontari-ari-ario
    Posts
    5,401
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    I just got mine today! Sounds great. Really happy to have a new NIN single in my hands at last.

  3. #453
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    62
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    Ok, thanks. Hmm, that doesn't bode too well, as I've not seen hide nor hair of mine.
    Nothing here either (notification or vinyl).

  4. #454
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    245
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nmitchell86 View Post
    Bru... Go back a few posts. I got three and acted like a gorilla activist and gave out two to peeps here on ETS at cost to do my part to under cut the ebay opportunist.
    THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.



    I'm so freaking grateful for your generosity. I was so worried I had to find someone on eBay, pay $100 and probably not even get the item. You not only reached out and stayed in touch, not only did you charge what you paid for, but the packaging was just perfect.

    You seriously made my year. Anytime you need anything that I can get and you can't, I'm your man.

    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐. Will fuck with that condom.
    Last edited by shagg_187; 10-07-2021 at 11:58 PM.

  5. #455
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    W/A
    Posts
    7,123
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    I'm going to give my extra copy to a work friend. I mentioned the song to him yesterday during a shoot-the-shit convo and he's like, "the what now?" and I sent him the youtube link and he was very interested. So, who better?
    I was finally able to give it to him, he's been remote for the past two years and hasn't been at the last couple of in-person meetings due to various things but he showed up at the building today. He was pretty stoked so that's great. Let him know about the Patreon with the stems and etc. and he was very excited about that as well.

  6. #456
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    30
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Disco 4 Vol.II may come out this january

    https://www.altpress.com/features/he...iew-issue-401/

  7. #457
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Austin, TX 24.24.1.400[Inc]
    Posts
    872
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Disco 4: Generations lists Nine Inch Nails on the cover. Edit: I recall uncertainty as to if Isn't Everyone would wind up on larger releases due to timing or licensing and what-not.

    Pre-Order: https://fashion.youwillloveeachother...-edition-copy/

    Last edited by ekrekel; 02-16-2022 at 05:06 PM.

  8. #458
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    30
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    ... and again it is not available in any european store

  9. #459
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    245
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ekrekel View Post
    Disco 4: Generations lists Nine Inch Nails on the cover. Edit: I recall uncertainty as to if Isn't Everyone would wind up on larger releases due to timing or licensing and what-not. Pre-Order: https://fashion.youwillloveeachother...-edition-copy/
    Yeah it's definitely there. Tracklist: https://fashion.youwillloveeachother...D-080674-1.jpg



    You can also buy the second vinyl separately:

    https://fashion.youwillloveeachother...ii-lv-edition/
    Last edited by shagg_187; 02-22-2022 at 03:03 PM.

  10. #460
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Stalk my posts
    Posts
    608
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Apparently Revolver has a variant up:

    https://shop.revolvermag.com/collect...-only-500-made

  11. #461
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    4,945
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Is the […] part of the lyrics below still unidentified? I see a bunch of different things on different sites, @piggy . But then again I haven’t really been following this collab.

    https://www.nin.wiki/Isn%27t_Everyone


    I'm gonna watch you drown
    I will light the match that burns it all down
    You [...] Cast your spells
    All the little piggies cannot help themselves
    No, no no, no, no

  12. #462
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ontari-ari-ario
    Posts
    5,401
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    Is the […] part of the lyrics below still unidentified? I see a bunch of different things on different sites, @piggy . But then again I haven’t really been following this collab.

    https://www.nin.wiki/Isn%27t_Everyone


    I'm gonna watch you drown
    I will light the match that burns it all down
    You [...] Cast your spells
    All the little piggies cannot help themselves
    No, no no, no, no
    Not confirmed 100% but our best guess based on the multi-tracks in the HEALTH thread for the missing words was "prostrate, sickness seeping".

  13. #463
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,888
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    Is the […] part of the lyrics below still unidentified? I see a bunch of different things on different sites, @piggy . But then again I haven’t really been following this collab.

    https://www.nin.wiki/Isn%27t_Everyone


    I'm gonna watch you drown
    I will light the match that burns it all down
    You [...] Cast your spells
    All the little piggies cannot help themselves
    No, no no, no, no
    Apple Music has the following lyrics embedded in the file:

    You [caused that they think they] cast your spells

    To be clear, I don't hear that and it doesn't make sense grammatically however I'm also not sure what the process is to embed lyrics into a cloud file. Wouldn't that have to be submitted by the artist? In any case, grain of salt.

  14. #464
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ontari-ari-ario
    Posts
    5,401
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cdm View Post
    I'm also not sure what the process is to embed lyrics into a cloud file. Wouldn't that have to be submitted by the artist? In any case, grain of salt.
    I don't know specifically how Apple Music scrapes lyrics to their database these days; I'm more familiar with Tidal which uses label-submitted metadata for credits but a user-sourced (or, at least, third-party) database for lyrics. Would expect Apple to be doing the same thing.
    Last edited by botley; 02-23-2022 at 08:49 AM.

  15. #465
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    LIC, NY
    Posts
    1,409
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by botley View Post
    I don't know specifically how Apple Music scrapes lyrics to their database these days; I'm more familiar with Tidal which uses label-submitted metadata for credits but a user-sourced (or, at least, third-party) database for lyrics. Would expect Apple to be doing the same thing.
    I've had Apple Music's "official" lyrics vary WILDLY from the artists'. I wouldn't put much stock in that. Maybe we'll get confirmation when the vinyl drops?

  16. #466
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    2,858
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by botley View Post
    I don't know specifically how Apple Music scrapes lyrics to their database these days; I'm more familiar with Tidal which uses label-submitted metadata for credits but a user-sourced (or, at least, third-party) database for lyrics. Would expect Apple to be doing the same thing.
    I thought that Apple Music sourced its lyrics from Genius, but then I checked Genius just now and they have the following, which is different, but makes much more sense:

    You got addicted, deep in, cast your spells
    EDIT: Apparently they have a dedicated team of people who listen and transcribe the lyrics?
    Last edited by sonic_discord; 02-23-2022 at 10:40 AM.

  17. #467
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was reading in the forum that someone mentioned that HEALTH released an unmastered version of Isn't everyone? on their Patreon, does anyone know where I can download it from? , From already thank you very much !!

  18. #468
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Stowe, VT
    Posts
    1,704
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian.Moreno View Post
    I was reading in the forum that someone mentioned that HEALTH released an unmastered version of Isn't everyone? on their Patreon, does anyone know where I can download it from? , From already thank you very much !!
    You can download it on their Patreon.

  19. #469
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Brbr Deng
    Posts
    2,501
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian.Moreno View Post
    I was reading in the forum that someone mentioned that HEALTH released an unmastered version of Isn't everyone? on their Patreon, does anyone know where I can download it from? , From already thank you very much !!
    It's beyond worth the price of admission:


  20. #470
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,155
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Staff posted official lyrics on discord:

    The official answer yesterday’s QOTD:
    The mystery lyrics nobody has successfully decoded are:


    I’M GONNA WATCH YOU DROWN
    I WANT TO LIGHT THE MATCH THAT BURNS IT ALL DOWN
    YOU PROSTRATE SICKNESS SEEPING CAST YOUR SPELLS
    ALL THE LITTLE PIGGIES CANNOT HELP THEMSELVES

  21. #471
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Bayonne Leave It Alone
    Posts
    5,019
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    If they don't perform this together in France may God smite thee (thay? thy? THYNE???) with the force of a thousand suns.

  22. #472
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    LIC, NY
    Posts
    1,409
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    Staff posted official lyrics on discord:
    I posted this back in August! Isolated vocals for the win!

  23. #473
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    49
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I recently joined this health Patreon site, and am struggling to find the Isn't Everyone unmastered demo...
    I'm trying to figure out how to navigate through this launcher thing...
    I managed to get the multi-track, but can't figure out where to find the Isn't Everyone unmastered demo...
    I had seen on the thread That there are several people that have it and that are looking for it...
    Please, if anyone can help, I'd greatly appreciate it... Thank you much.

  24. #474
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Nantes, France
    Posts
    132
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm pretty sure we will have a live debut for this song at Hellfest next week ! Can't wait to be there.

  25. #475
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    1,625
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by All_The_Spoils View Post
    I recently joined this health Patreon site, and am struggling to find the Isn't Everyone unmastered demo...
    I'm trying to figure out how to navigate through this launcher thing...
    I managed to get the multi-track, but can't figure out where to find the Isn't Everyone unmastered demo...
    I had seen on the thread That there are several people that have it and that are looking for it...
    Please, if anyone can help, I'd greatly appreciate it... Thank you much.
    I don't think they ever actually posted the unmastered demo. They played it once during a livestream during the Oscars if I remember correctly.

  26. #476
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    49
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RJK View Post
    I don't think they ever actually posted the unmastered demo. They played it once during a livestream during the Oscars if I remember correctly.
    Well that's very disappointing... Does anyone know how to acquire it? Thank you RJK for the info..

  27. #477
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    1,625
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by All_The_Spoils View Post
    Well that's very disappointing... Does anyone know how to acquire it? Thank you RJK for the info..
    I'd have to find it but it was me screen recording the video they played and pulling an MP3 from it. I mean you're not missing anything but I'll try to find it on my laptop.

Posting Permissions