Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: Rare NIN poster and magazine scans, please share

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Rare NIN poster and magazine scans, please share

Good day NIN fanatics,

I wanted to share some high resolution scans of rare NIN items with a group that's sure to appreciate it. Please share freely with others!

Download here: https://mega.nz/folder/4jYnEYYL#U5sGPqUTGkxZarhWPElfAQ

Quick preview of cover images in the folder / link above:
    Last edited by Millar; 03-18-2021 at 10:03 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    These are great. Thank you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Millar View Post
    Good day NIN fanatics,

I wanted to share some high resolution scans of rare NIN items with a group that's sure to appreciate it. Please share freely with others!

Download here: https://mega.nz/folder/4jYnEYYL#U5sGPqUTGkxZarhWPElfAQ

Quick preview of cover images in the folder / link above:
    Awesome! Thank you! I actually was reaching out the other day on the Download thread asking if anyone might have a copy of the 'Absolute Nothing' poster, they would be willing to scan. Maybe you have that one? Or know someone that does? I've been looking for it for a long time, and all the poster collectors consistently drive the price of it through the roof. I just want a copy to look at and enjoy. ^.^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by All_The_Spoils View Post
    Awesome! Thank you! I actually was reaching out the other day on the Download thread asking if anyone might have a copy of the 'Absolute Nothing' poster, they would be willing to scan. Maybe you have that one? Or know someone that does? I've been looking for it for a long time, and all the poster collectors consistently drive the price of it through the roof. I just want a copy to look at and enjoy. ^.^
    No sorry, I don't have that one. Never even heard of it until I did an image search. It's a cool poster, I can see why you want it.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I'm looking for any press scans dealing with NIN concerts : review, ad, echo..