Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: Final Fantasy

Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Finally beat the story! Gonna mop up misc side quests and trophies if I can.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I'm onto the big final bonus fight and it's almost comically difficult, even as much as I've maxed out this far

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Digital Foundry Retro on FF7.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Making my way through Hojo's lab late in the game.

It is absolutely insane just how far out of their way they went to envision ways to make nearly every single original enemy from this game stand out, and here you can really, really see it.

Mother of god, I love FF again for the first time in a decade

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Restarted mine in hard mode, good lord this might take some time! Exceptional game though..nearly papped me pants when hell house opened it's door on Hard Mode haha!

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaps View Post
    Restarted mine in hard mode, good lord this might take some time! Exceptional game though..nearly papped me pants when hell house opened it's door on Hard Mode haha!
    Realized on hard, you need to be extra prepared; a lot of trial and error, with not being able to consistently use level 3 spells can get tricky. I don't go past cure in a lot of battles on hard. The payoff feels so good once you beat a boss and Tifa is the most useful character once you understand her mechanics. Level 3 Chi is not to be fucked with.

Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Self.Destructive.Pattern View Post
    Realized on hard, you need to be extra prepared; a lot of trial and error, with not being able to consistently use level 3 spells can get tricky. I don't go past cure in a lot of battles on hard. The payoff feels so good once you beat a boss and Tifa is the most useful character once you understand her mechanics. Level 3 Chi is not to be fucked with.
    Tifa's Unbridled Strength is the only way to elevate stagger levels and get that 300% stagger trophy.
    Last edited by Space Suicide; 05-01-2020 at 08:19 PM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Tifa's Unbridled Strength is the only ay to elevate stagger levels and get that 300% stagger trophy.
    Yea, once I got the hang of her movements, I cut the time of big battles in half pretty much.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Yeah, Tifa is easily the best character game-play wise. I'm eagerly awaiting Vincent to come into the picture.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    I was able to finish the secret boss fight with no death, no Götterdämmerung, and preventing Bahamut from summoning Ifrit.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Special Edit soundtrack just came in the mail and it is fucking gorgeous. Honey Bee dance segment has been on repeat pretty much all day .