Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Marilyn Manson Sexual Abuse Allegations

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    The Corey Feldman angle is getting ludicrous. @Helpmeiaminhell those Coreys angels you spoke to are apparently MM satanic spies sent to discredit Corey Feldman

Last edited by WorzelG; 02-15-2021 at 01:38 PM.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    I always forget he blocked me on Twitter for addressing him as Grandpa Skrillex.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    So this is all gonna end with Manson either killing himself or ending up in prison for the rest of his life.
    Honestly I think it ends with him back out on tour in 2 years playing to adoring fanboys and fangirls who don't care about any of this and think he's their messiah. He won't spend a minute in jail

And Corey Feldman took a serious story and turned it into a clown show

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefragile_jake View Post
    I always forget he blocked me on Twitter for addressing him as Grandpa Skrillex.
    Never forget

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Feldman once cursed me out on fb for 10 minutes straight......I was IM'ing him once (2015) and mentioned how I had gotten backstage to Faith No More because I am friends with the bass player Billy....Which lead to Feldman demanding (not asking) that I get him backstage to some FNM shows....I said 'yeah sure whatever'....A week later they played a surprise gig at the Troubadour which was followed by a barrage of messages from Feldawg (in all CAPS) screaming that I did not get him backstage passes...Then he proceeded to ask me for Mike Patton's phone number because he wants to record a song with him.....The dude is deranged

One girl who was in his 'Coreys Angel's band and then quit after a week started talking to me on fb about him. She sent me screenshots of him texting her at 3am demanding she show up to his house for "band practice" and then when she texted back that it was too late, his next texts were basically along the lines of "You fucking whore. Who the fuck do you think you are by not showing up when I tell you to"....She even sent me a voicemail of him telling her how he will "end her career" and "ruin her in LA" if she quits his band........

Oh I got Corey Feldman stories
    Last edited by Helpmeiaminhell (is now in hell); 02-15-2021 at 05:51 PM.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefragile_jake View Post
    Wait, Feldman or Manson? either way rock on, just need clarity on this

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helpmeiaminhell View Post

Oh I got Corey Feldman stories
    Ok I have never been to LA but I have friends who have and I feel like everybody who has lived in LA has a Feldman story and an Andy Dick story, like WTF how do so many people interact with these dorks lol.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by onthewall2983 View Post
    Wait, Feldman or Manson? either way rock on, just need clarity on this
    I guess both could be Grandpa Skrillex in a way? But I’m speaking of Mr. Feldman.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    I always forget who Corey Feldman is. Then I end up reading his Wikipedia article and go “ohhhh, him, the Charlie Sheen lookalike”.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    I always forget who Corey Feldman is. Then I end up reading his Wikipedia article and go “ohhhh, him, the Charlie Sheen lookalike”.
    No, it’s this guy

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post
    Page 133 of the Smashing Pumpkins thread @bobbiesolo posts a soundcloud rip of a Howard Stern interview with MM where he talks of him being godfather to his child (although could be he asks for that, not sure if he is). Just checked, the link is broken but he def said that, I remember it because I was thinking that MM is just using Billy for controversy
    fixed that. Here it is again:

https://soundcloud.com/user732289948/bchstrevmm-12-1-20

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    No, it’s this guy
    What did I just saw?

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    I remember when that was first posted here on ETS. Shit I think it was me lmao. Imaging how embarrassed his backup 'band' must feel. You know from second one when you see that album cover, you're in for a treat.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    As far as Billy goes, I don't see him making any kind of public statement coming down on his friend, but coming from his background - from the abuse that spawned so much of the songs he crafted - I can't see him trying to cover up for him either. I think I read on Netphoria he'd been liking the posts of people who came forward.

His management probably also advised him not to touch the matter with a ten-foot pole.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by firewlker View Post
    What did I just saw?
    Complete with interpretive dance. JFC.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    This is even more pathetic. Corey putting on a show in front of 15 *confused* people in the stands at a college baseball game

We may need a Corey Feldman thread

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    There’s always that one drunk guy at the bar ...

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helpmeiaminhell View Post
    We may need a Corey Feldman thread
    No, we don't. He's just a super lame & delusional guy who thinks he's the next Michael Jackson. But I also feel kinda bad laughing at him, he's low-hanging fruit.

As for Manson, now would be a great time for him to finally go to rehab.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    No, it’s this guy
    I can’t wait for COVID to pass so I can catch that in concert.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    There’s always that one drunk guy at the bar ...

LMAO.

Reminds me of what Richard Patrick tries to do with Trent but to an even scarier degree.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    lol he’s tried touring full time since that performance and each time we were supposed to get a St. Louis show before he cancelled the tour.

His “Angelic 2 the Core” album from 2016 is “so bad, it’s hilarious” in music form.
    Last edited by thefragile_jake; 02-16-2021 at 10:36 PM.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    I’d want to see him on tour except there’d be about two people at the show so it would be really awkward with him staring intently at you while you try not to laugh

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Sorry for double post but Dan Cleary will be talking about the whole MM affair on his Rare Form Radio podcast this week (not sure if anyone listens or what day it goes out)

Also a mod has almost totally shut down the MM reddit and posted this. It's not really surprising as it was pretty obnoxious

Temporary Lockdown
    Words we are all too familiar with since 2020.

I have decided to do a light lock of the sub since the mod team, myself included, has been MIA.
    I have cleared old mods and tried to get through the backlog of reports, messages and requests today.

I have removed many, if not all, of the threads related to any of the allegations. This was regardless of support for or against Marilyn Manson. I personally don't have a side that I will express with this sub, and this sub is not for the expression of speculation.

I personally do not stand for hate speech in any form, including derogatory and defamatory speech towards ERW, other accusers, or any member of this sub. You do not have to agree with them, but do not use derogatory language when speaking with other users or when discussing these sensitive topics and about potential victims.
    I have made some updates to the rules, more may come. Banning has begun and will continue as I see fit (I am the god of I dont give a fuck if you dont like it)

Currently I am the only Mod. You can ask for moderation, but until things settle down and there is less vitriol I will be staying as the only Mod.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding. Please feel free to message me with any questions, comments or suggestions."

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post
    Sorry for double post but Dan Cleary will be talking about the whole MM affair on his Rare Form Radio podcast this week (not sure if anyone listens or what day it goes out)

Also a mod has almost totally shut down the MM reddit and posted this. It's not really surprising as it was pretty obnoxious

Temporary Lockdown
    Words we are all too familiar with since 2020.

I have decided to do a light lock of the sub since the mod team, myself included, has been MIA.
    I have cleared old mods and tried to get through the backlog of reports, messages and requests today.

I have removed many, if not all, of the threads related to any of the allegations. This was regardless of support for or against Marilyn Manson. I personally don't have a side that I will express with this sub, and this sub is not for the expression of speculation.

I personally do not stand for hate speech in any form, including derogatory and defamatory speech towards ERW, other accusers, or any member of this sub. You do not have to agree with them, but do not use derogatory language when speaking with other users or when discussing these sensitive topics and about potential victims.
    I have made some updates to the rules, more may come. Banning has begun and will continue as I see fit (I am the god of I dont give a fuck if you dont like it)

Currently I am the only Mod. You can ask for moderation, but until things settle down and there is less vitriol I will be staying as the only Mod.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding. Please feel free to message me with any questions, comments or suggestions."

wow that mod post is a mood. manson threads are toxic.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Seen some pretty unbelievable stuff on that sub tbh.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Seen some pretty unbelievable stuff on that sub tbh.
    It sort of turned into the_donald: marilyn manson edition.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    "Manson reportedly hires round-the-clock security after abuse accusations"

https://pagesix.com/2021/02/17/maril...ations-report/

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ickyvicky View Post
    "Manson reportedly hires round-the-clock security after abuse accusations"

https://pagesix.com/2021/02/17/maril...ations-report/
    what a fucking cheek, he should be having all his phones and tech confiscated and examined, esp if he blackmails and manipulates people through social media as has been said

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    re: his streaming numbers going up. I think it's safe to assume that all this news is the first time a ton of people have even heard the name Marilyn Manson in ages, and along with all the horrific details is the side-note that his new album was actually getting some good critical response... that and morbid curiosity, since there's also tons of side notes in the news articles about how the lyrics are disturbing in context w/ the allegations. There's probably tons of people skim-streaming it who otherwise would never even think of listening to his music.

There's also probably a bunch of shocked people under 30 who have never heard of him and want to know "what kind of music did this asshole make?" In a nutshell it's probably due to controversy hype. Just like how I'm sure there's a LOT of people out there who have checked out the music Charles Manson made, and never would have done so if he wasn't a murderer.
    Last edited by Jinsai; 02-17-2021 at 11:08 AM.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Just revisited The Gardener. It's literally about him grooming children.

"Don't ever meet their friends
    Tells you too much or not enough, or worse, exactly the wrong thing
    Every nuance, every detail, every movement
    Every smell, sound, phrase, inflection
    The way she laughs
    These are all the things that you either obsessively fetishize
    Or make yourself grow to love
    Although you are supposed to be done growing, she is still growing
    It's like a garden with two flowers
    One just blooming and casting a shadow just like yours
    And then it becomes struggle of sunlight or rain or weeds

She and every she is doomed to be your idea of her