Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: Dinosaur Jr.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Dinosaur Jr.

Never was really all that familiar with them, but I've been checking of their catalog recently, and getting into them. Really kick-ass guitar solos from an indie-band. I never realized how good J Mascis is. I really like this from their most recent album:

And of course I know their big hit:

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Wow we didn't already have a dinosaur jr thread? I've been a fan of them for a few years, but they've been slowly climbing my list this past year to becoming one of my favorite bands. Not a bad album in the bunch, and J's solo stuff is great too.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imail724 View Post
    Wow we didn't already have a dinosaur jr thread? I've been a fan of them for a few years, but they've been slowly climbing my list this past year to becoming one of my favorite bands. Not a bad album in the bunch, and J's solo stuff is great too.
    I couldn't find a thread in the bands listed thread or a search. I was surprised.

ETA--found one with one reply.
    Last edited by GulDukat; 01-30-2021 at 11:13 AM.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    New album, 'Sweep It Into Space', out April 2. First 300 vinyl pre-orders receive a signed insert. I ordered one, but there's no way to know if I made it into the first 300. Fingers crossed!

First single, 'I Ran Away', available now. Sounds like Dinosaur Jr. to me!
    Last edited by imail724; 02-23-2021 at 10:30 AM.