Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: NIN Spotting 2021

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    It looks like he has some original Russell Mills artwork hanging on the wall behind him. I'd LOVE to have one of those. (I do have the small piece that came with Cargo in the Blood, which is cool and all, but I mean a REAL one)

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    I contacted Russell through his website years and years ago about those leftover TDS-era prints he had and he was such a cool dude. Ended up giving me a great deal on five or six of them, which adorn the walls of my record room. They're high quality and I went yard on customized framing, that special plexi-glass that prevents UV ray damage, the whole pie..

I'm not an "art guy" who collects paintings or anything but those TDS Mills prints are a treasure and I want to crawl right into them every time I'm in that room. Some of that unused art from the Hes Marks era that made it into the CITB book..I'd buy those up in a heartbeat if he made them available, too..

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    It looks like he has some original Russell Mills artwork hanging on the wall behind him. I'd LOVE to have one of those. (I do have the small piece that came with Cargo in the Blood, which is cool and all, but I mean a REAL one)
    I have three of the CITB pieces and a three pieces from his Second Thoughts project. All worth every penny.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettybrokenspiral View Post
    I contacted Russell through his website years and years ago about those leftover TDS-era prints he had and he was such a cool dude. Ended up giving me a great deal on five or six of them, which adorn the walls of my record room. They're high quality and I went yard on customized framing, that special plexi-glass that prevents UV ray damage, the whole pie..

I'm not an "art guy" who collects paintings or anything but those TDS Mills prints are a treasure and I want to crawl right into them every time I'm in that room. Some of that unused art from the Hes Marks era that made it into the CITB book..I'd buy those up in a heartbeat if he made them available, too..
    Same happened to me here! He’s super friendly and his prints are beautiful. I have two in my living room. If you’re after new art for your walls I’d definitely recommend reaching out!