Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21

Thread: NIN Spotting 2021

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ickyvicky View Post
    Always glad to see nin on a best of list, but PHM was an odd choice for an industrial list when you have broken and TDS as other options.

Maybe I'm in the minority, but i revisit psalm 69 probably the least, out of everything from with sympathy to animositisomina.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Edit: That's an unfortunate crop.

Edit 2: Here is the associated article: https://www.billboard.com/articles/n...2021-interview
    Last edited by cdm; Yesterday at 10:20 AM.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Reminds me I have to buy a new leather jacket

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ickyvicky View Post
    Reminds me I have to buy a new leather jacket
    I do too, funnily enough. It’s been on my to do list since lockdown in June.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Is TR wearing fuzzy shoes? Also, it'd be cool if the leather frill was magnetic tape a-la-HLAH.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    In the interview Halsey says that a label person told her they were label mates but NIN are definitely not on Capitols artist roster, wonder if they have a special arrangement or something

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post
    In the interview Halsey says that a label person told her they were label mates but NIN are definitely not on Capitols artist roster, wonder if they have a special arrangement or something
    Capitol Records distributed Add Violence and Bad Witch, perhaps they just had TR's number in the rolodex.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    the link also has video of the interview with all three of them. it’s a good watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ekrekel View Post
    Is TR wearing fuzzy shoes? Also, it'd be cool if the leather frill was magnetic tape a-la-HLAH.
    https://www.rickowens.eu/en/US/men/p...02a3840bd-9999 found by way of: https://www.billboard.com/photos/964...llboard-cover/

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    “Make it crazier.”

As much as I really love this album, there is virtually NOTHING that strikes me as "crazy". Again, I'd never heard a Halsey song and I get that "crazy" to a NIN fan and a mainstream pop fan are two DRASTICALLY different things, but I've gone back and listened to some of their earlier stuff and STILL don't think there is anything too crazy on here.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    we don’t know what they started with. it might be “crazier” than the earlier versions. i personally think the terminology is subjective and for me, there are numerous insane moments on the record.

Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    I would guess maybe it’s the last chorus in “Easier Than Lying.” Business definitely picks up towards the end of that song. Again, just guessing here.