Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: NIN Spotting 2021

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    Definitely not the crossover i was expecting in the year 2021 of our Lord
    my mother in law sent me that animal crossing link last night. i almost died.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post
    This looks interesting. Lizzy Goodman is doing a podcast every Wednesday called Difficult Artist which is where she interrogates them about their 'process' and TR is one of the guests
    https://www.allaccess.com/net-news/a...dcast-with-liz
    The ep w/ T Rez is out today: https://open.spotify.com/episode/4iy...34b9b0a2bf463b

Looking forward to listening shortly. HOLD MY CALLS!

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Twenty minutes in, and it's pretty interesting. He's opening up in a nice way that's different from most of the standard interviews he does.

EDIT: It's funny listening to Trent say "Not to go off on a tangent..." several times and the host actually encouraging him to go off on a tangent. I imagine after many, many, many interviews over the years, you have to train yourself to stay on topic, so it's nice that he's getting to talk about some stuff at length that he might otherwise condense or leave out in a typical interview.
    Last edited by BRoswell; Today at 10:02 AM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Very good interview - not much in way of surprises or new information, but nice to hear TR sounding relaxed and off guard.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cdm View Post
    The ep w/ T Rez is out today: https://open.spotify.com/episode/4iy...34b9b0a2bf463b

Looking forward to listening shortly. HOLD MY CALLS!
    Lol "you might hate it now... but give it 10 years"
    That's one of the best interviews he's given in recent years, in my opinion. He did seem to open up more than he usually does.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    "In my mind there's another Fragile type album. Not the sound of it, but the scope of it."

Count me in! Unfortunately he goes on to say he can't bring himself to devote the amount of time it would take to do that right now though.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    I agree that this was really fun to listen to and that it was nice and refreshing to hear Trent just having a conversation with someone for so long and not sort of relying on the almost scripted type of answers he often gives in interviews promoting his score work. I understand the need for "prepared" answers that are more concise like that, especially in that context, but his longer, more elaborate thoughts and answers to her great questions here made for a highly interesting and engaging listen! Thanks again for posting this and reminding us about it, @WorzelG and @cdm