Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
Sorry to hear about your situation @chuckrh . Hope you pull through.
Thanks @Krazy . It's a battle that's been going on for 10 years. What I have is a really bad version of rheumatoid arthritis. They use chemo to try & slow down the progression with mixed results. I won't be feeling too hot until sometime this weekend. The damage has been accumulating & I had to take a disability retirement a year ago. That was about 5 years after the doctors started telling me I should. Turns out the timing was good as the company isn't doing too well with the pandemic. It wasn't in great shape before that either. Major aerospace that shall remain nameless. I'm still walking etc but every day is a challenge. It's definitely a sword of Damocles situation. People don't really understand about RA. There are a real lot of variations that run from mild to severe. Lucky me got 1 in the severe category. Most likely it's or complications are going to kill me sooner rather than later. That's what did in Glen Frey of the Eagles. Would've been good if that had raised awareness but sadly Bowie died later in the week. Some people here have heard this so sorry if redundant. The pandemic has definitely made things even tougher as my immune system is not good at all. I try to get by best I can. Hopefully there will be a vaccine soon. It's been tough going to see live music before the pandemic & getting worse. I hope I get a few more shows in from favorite artists while I still can. This month was originally going to be 1 for the ages. Roger Waters, Nick Cave & multiple NIN shows of course! Sigh.