Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Refused are not fucking dead!

Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    New EP is a banger; Organic Organic Organic (Go Fuck Yourself) absolutely rips. It's a nice compliment to War Music, which I loved. My only complaint is that it blows by in warp speed at only 15 minutes in length. Kind of wish they had just banged out five more songs to make it a new full-length, or included their songs from under the Samurai moniker since none of them are going to be on the Cyberpunk 2077 soundtrack. Guess that's what downloads and CD-Rs are for..

I love getting older and still listening to the bands and musicians who changed my life when I was younger and still feeling those same vibes in their music all these years later. Refused will never be fucking dead..

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettybrokenspiral View Post
    Kind of wish they had just banged out five more songs to make it a new full-length, or included their songs from under the Samurai moniker since none of them are going to be on the Cyberpunk 2077 soundtrack. Guess that's what downloads and CD-Rs are for..
    I think I read somewhere that the Samurai songs could be released on a seperate EP in the near future. Maybe Dennis' instagram? It would make sense as those are written with a different approach. And maybe they can't release it before the game is out because of potential spoilers? At least I hope that there are even more Samurai songs that we haven't heard yet.