Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Biden 2021 - "Listen, Jack."

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    And now that there aren't fun videos of missiles firing every which way b/c of the "ceasefre", this story disappears from the traditional press. Pathetic lapdogs.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I just saw a very embarrassing clip of Joe Biden today I dont think he will be president by 2023, I live in a country with an embarrassing leader too.
    The power comes from the people the leaders are humiliating totems. They dont represent the country!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Exocet View Post
    I dont think he will be president by 2023
    Well, the election is in 2024, so unless he croaks or does such an awful job that he makes Trumpy look good, I think he'll still be in office.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)

Biden 2021 - "Listen, Jack."

Biden wasn’t even my fourth choice
    but what could be more embarrassing than admitting to assault on tape?

Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Exocet View Post
    I just saw a very embarrassing clip of Joe Biden today I dont think he will be president by 2023, I live in a country with an embarrassing leader too.
    The power comes from the people the leaders are humiliating totems. They dont represent the country!
    so embarrassing that you can't post it. I understand.

also there's a , and two ' missing. I have a few spares if you need them.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Biden has officially made Juneteenth a federal holiday.
    https://edition.cnn.com/2021/06/17/p...ing/index.html

Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    I'll have you know that making the day time cards are due a federal holiday (especially the day prior to said holiday!) caused quite a stir. Plus I'm training someone on how to do time cards and he's something of an idiot so getting him to make all the changes and contact supervisors quickly was a whole thing.

But I'm immensely grateful that the country is starting to recognize things that aren't just magical white man holidays. On top of that it's been 38 years since the last one was made, and even that took a couple years for the states to start recognizing it. Gee I wonder what the issue was.

Mentioned
    894 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    Plus I'm training someone on how to do time cards and he's something of an idiot so getting him to make all the changes and contact supervisors quickly was a whole thing.
    What?? Jesus, we had to submit billable hours every week; that guy would've had a stroke.