Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: right where it belongs: strange sounds

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

right where it belongs: strange sounds

when you speed up the noise in the start of RWIB instrumental, you can hear some voices recorded outdoor.
    I can't make out the words. seems like children playing...?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I wonder if it is really an accidental recording of, as you suppose, children playing outdoors or was it deliberate? A trick for a careful listener I would say it is very Reznor-like. Just add a little something, in the background top make us (listeners, fans) think and wonder and try to make things up. I will gladly listen to it again when I get home and report back with my thoughts again after more careful listening. But hey, thanks for pointing it out! I love little details like that!

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maharaja View Post
    I wonder if it is really an accidental recording of, as you suppose, children playing outdoors or was it deliberate? A trick for a careful listener I would say it is very Reznor-like. Just add a little something, in the background top make us (listeners, fans) think and wonder and try to make things up. I will gladly listen to it again when I get home and report back with my thoughts again after more careful listening. But hey, thanks for pointing it out! I love little details like that!
    Nice first post!