Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: NIN Modular Face Mask on the nin store

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    If the recent NIN tweet is any indication, Joe Biden’s presidential campaign apparently.
    That’s reaching.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmtd View Post
    That’s reaching.
    Was a tongue-in-cheek joke. Wasn’t being serious.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    We are officially in a dystopia. Our favorite band is selling branded PPE. Life is insane. When I grew up I watched Red Dawn and I had dreams about us being nuked or the Russians invading. Turns out they just figured out how to install a puppet as president, right in time for a historic pandemic to wipe us out. But the merch is pretty sweet. I snatched that up as soon as I got the email. These will be one of my souvenirs I hang onto when we are living down in the tunnels in a few years playing the last of the vinyl.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    We are officially in a dystopia. Our favorite band is selling branded PPE. Life is insane. When I grew up I watched Red Dawn and I had dreams about us being nuked or the Russians invading. Turns out they just figured out how to install a puppet as president, right in time for a historic pandemic to wipe us out. But the merch is pretty sweet. I snatched that up as soon as I got the email. These will be one of my souvenirs I hang onto when we are living down in the tunnels in a few years playing the last of the vinyl.

I don't think much has changed.