Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: The Walking Dead: World Beyond

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    2,139
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    2,139
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    At least the Indian/Russian/Afghani/possibly lives in Australia info you turned me onto makes her accent more bearable. That setup would cause anyone to have a strange accent.

    So did Silas do it? I vote no.
    I don’t think so either. The kid probably did it because he got sick of his magician uncle or whatever he is to him then he split.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Republic of Texas
    Posts
    6,898
    Mentioned
    477 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    I don’t think so either. The kid probably did it because he got sick of his magician uncle or whatever he is to him then he split.
    I have a new theory and I feel pretty good about it.

    Try it on.

    HUCK did it.

    She kept talking about the "greater good." She's CRM. She implied that silas was a threat when she said "kid's twice my size."

    She's obviously running an operation.

    It's Percy or Huck, but my money's on Huck now.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    2,139
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    I have a new theory and I feel pretty good about it.

    Try it on.

    HUCK did it.

    She kept talking about the "greater good." She's CRM. She implied that silas was a threat when she said "kid's twice my size."

    She's obviously running an operation.

    It's Percy or Huck, but my money's on Huck now.
    Apparently Spoiler: Huck is Elizabeth’s daughter.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Republic of Texas
    Posts
    6,898
    Mentioned
    477 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    Apparently Spoiler: Huck is Elizabeth’s daughter.
    Well, yeah. It's heavily implied. How is that a spoiler? She said "was it dad's?"

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    2,139
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    Well, yeah. It's heavily implied. How is that a spoiler? She said "was it dad's?"
    Did she? I must have tuned out, lol. I thought it was just a twist ending showing that she was working for her. My bad.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Republic of Texas
    Posts
    6,898
    Mentioned
    477 Post(s)
    So, HOLY SHIT. The two part finale was fucking incredible.

    Episodes 1-6 were pretty damn slow, but 7, 8, 9 and 10 are wonderful, and pull together this seriously badass story.

    I'm VERY pleasantly surprised.

    I would advise anyone who gave up on it to definitely, DEFINITELY watch the second half of it.

    It turned out to be a badass little show. It's just that it's like a slow burn movie.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    2,139
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    I dug the two episode finale. Too bad it’s only being strictly limited to 2 seasons!

Posting Permissions