Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead: World Beyond

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    At least the Indian/Russian/Afghani/possibly lives in Australia info you turned me onto makes her accent more bearable. That setup would cause anyone to have a strange accent.

So did Silas do it? I vote no.
    I don’t think so either. The kid probably did it because he got sick of his magician uncle or whatever he is to him then he split.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    I don’t think so either. The kid probably did it because he got sick of his magician uncle or whatever he is to him then he split.
    I have a new theory and I feel pretty good about it.

Try it on.

HUCK did it.

She kept talking about the "greater good." She's CRM. She implied that silas was a threat when she said "kid's twice my size."

She's obviously running an operation.

It's Percy or Huck, but my money's on Huck now.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    I have a new theory and I feel pretty good about it.

Try it on.

HUCK did it.

She kept talking about the "greater good." She's CRM. She implied that silas was a threat when she said "kid's twice my size."

She's obviously running an operation.

It's Percy or Huck, but my money's on Huck now.
    Apparently Spoiler: Huck is Elizabeth’s daughter.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Apparently Spoiler: Huck is Elizabeth’s daughter.
    Well, yeah. It's heavily implied. How is that a spoiler? She said "was it dad's?"

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Well, yeah. It's heavily implied. How is that a spoiler? She said "was it dad's?"
    Did she? I must have tuned out, lol. I thought it was just a twist ending showing that she was working for her. My bad.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    So, HOLY SHIT. The two part finale was fucking incredible.

Episodes 1-6 were pretty damn slow, but 7, 8, 9 and 10 are wonderful, and pull together this seriously badass story.

I'm VERY pleasantly surprised.

I would advise anyone who gave up on it to definitely, DEFINITELY watch the second half of it.

It turned out to be a badass little show. It's just that it's like a slow burn movie.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    I dug the two episode finale. Too bad it’s only being strictly limited to 2 seasons!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If someone has finished watching, then tell me the end, because I can no longer watch them, well, it's too long, but I really want to know how it ends !!!!!

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SophieWaggner83 View Post
    If someone has finished watching, then tell me the end, because I can no longer watch them, well, it's too long, but I really want to know how it ends !!!!!
    Spoiler: Huck works for the CRM and is the British woman’s daughter. They are cultivating gifted people to rebuild society. Huck only meant to take Hope with her (Hope is the “gifted” one who was able to do very prolific things as a kid) but ended up with the group. She tries to compromise the group and to slow them down by slashing Felix’s heel and intentionally crashing their truck. Anyway, Hope works out what Huck is trying to do by decoding a CRM message, then wakes Huck up saying she wants to go ahead alone with her. As they take off, Hope pulls a gun on her and asks her what the fuck she’s doing. After admitting she works for the CRM, they fend off a bunch of walkers together and end up meeting back up with the rest of the group (Iris managed to get Felix to walk by making him a splint). Huck fights with Felix, but then at the last minute Hope holds a pistol to her head and threatens to kill herself if she doesn’t let them go. Hope then seems to give in and heads off to the CRM/chopper with Huck, but we then find out that the “key” or the actual talent is a two-part thing, the sisters need to be together to achieve great things, and have, since childhood, complemented one another intellectually. Huck and Hope meet up with the British bitch (Huck’s ma), but Huck has no idea that her mother wiped out the entire community she was from, insinuating that it will lead to animosity between the two.

Now we have to wait for season 2.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    @ickyvicky @elevenism - Season 2, episode 1 is online now. Going to watch tonight’s regular episode then this. Exciting!

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Well, that was a lot to take in/unpack after not having watched it for a while. The teaser at the end for future episodes shows the trash woman from TWD with shorter hair. Will be interesting to see how this all ties together.

So why did they intentionally bomb/wipe out 100,00 people from two communities and pretend that it happened by two “columns” of walkers? Apparently that’s the big mystery of this season.

I still hate the girl who plays Iris’s character’s acting.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    @ickyvicky @elevenism - Season 2, episode 1 is online now. Going to watch tonight’s regular episode then this. Exciting!
    i THOUGHT it was coming out, and i downloaded it, but i'm just now adding it to the server.

Iris sucks.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    So like, that just flat out wasn't made very well. It wasn't put together and edited quite right.
    I hate to say that, ESPECIALLY since this is our setup for Rick, but, damn. :/

Also, when Iris said she "lives for hope," I did an irl faceplam.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    So like, that just flat out wasn't made very well. It wasn't put together and edited quite right.
    I hate to say that, ESPECIALLY since this is our setup for Rick, but, damn. :/

Also, when Iris said she "lives for hope," I did an irl faceplam.
    yeah, especially those scenes that kept kind of stopping and starting. When Iris is flipping through that book: it jumps back/forward in time, then goes to other scenes, then comes back and continues on from that bedroom/book flipping scene. All over the place.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Yeah, wasn't good

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Episode 2… I’m really glad this is only 2 seasons long.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    After watching episode 3 I realise what this spinoff reminds me of. The fucking Land Before Time. All these kids on an adventure, losing each other, finding each other again. It’s focusing more on that than the bloody CRM storyline.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Someone kill Huck already.

She’ll probably make it til the end and kill her mother. What was with that breaking her arm ritual at the end?

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    I really fucking hope the storyline picks up on Sunday’s episode. Like, give us Easter eggs and hints about Rick and Beer Lady. Show the much-needed screen time of Jadis. Fuck all this coming of age shit.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    It's definitely getting annoying.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ickyvicky View Post
    It's definitely getting annoying.
    It’s like they give you an ounce of gold and then a trail of dog shit. Ounce of gold, dog shit. Rinse and repeat. lol. Best analogy I can come up w/ at 1:55am.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Finally Jadis in the post credits scene.

Why would she be CRM, to trash lady, to Alexandria member? wtf

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    what's CRM?

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ickyvicky View Post
    what's CRM?
    The people with the three circle logo on their uniforms dressed in black. Huck’s mother is the leader. She’s basically a crazy
    bitch and faked that a “pillar” (massive group) of walkers were headed to Omaha and bombed it, killing everyone there except our little group who left to find their dad.

CRM stands for Civic Republic Militia.

The three circles stand for Omaha and two other major communities that coordinate with each other. The kids are trying to escape where they are now to get to the third place and inform them that Huck’s mum (fat British lady) basically killed 100,000 people by blowing up Omaha. Looks like they did it to use people as test subjects to find an antidote to the zombification of people after death. Hope recently came up with a theory about yeast that seems like something of a breakthrough, that’s why they want her there, for her knowledge (and her dad’s knowledge).

They’re the ones who took Rick.
    Last edited by Erneuert; 10-25-2021 at 08:11 PM.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Oooh, Jadis, you cunning bitch! You traded Rick to become part of the CRM. Fuck her. Also turns out that isn’t her real name.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Oooh, Jadis, you cunning bitch! You traded Rick to become part of the CRM. Fuck her. Also turns out that isn’t her real name.
    @elevenism @ickyvicky .. into the second season and this is finally the first “big thing” to happen:

Ironically the actress of Jadis is a Pisces like you two, lol.

Last edited by Erneuert; 11-02-2021 at 06:12 AM.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    3 episodes left to go!

This was a pretty interesting one.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    3 episodes left to go!

This was a pretty interesting one.
    I totally need to catch up! I've only seen like the first episode.

I got all depressed and shit, and only watch YouTube when that happens.