Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Chicago April 27 2000 / NIN + Peter Murphy radio : audience or not ?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    125
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Chicago April 27 2000 / NIN + Peter Murphy radio : audience or not ?

    Hello,

    I wonder if the acoustic session at Chicago on April 27 2000 is with audience (guests or not) or this is only a session of the band alone.
    I have the same question with all Radio session with Peter Murphy in 2006.

    Thanks in advance for the answers

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,737
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CAMEO172 View Post
    I wonder if the acoustic session at Chicago on April 27 2000 is with audience (guests or not) or this is only a session of the band alone.
    It wasn’t entirely acoustic. More like deconstructed. According to sometimes-reliable source @Leviathant, there were about 50 contest winners attending this recording session: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt....k/hoSEk7KmTHwJ

    SLS News confirms ticket giveaways also in the April 19 news: https://web.archive.org/web/20000816...ews/apr00.html

    Quote Originally Posted by CAMEO172 View Post
    I have the same question with all Radio session with Peter Murphy in 2006.
    The Atlanta show was in a private venue and had an audience:
    https://www.nin.wiki/File:Atl02.jpg

    The Wash DC show took place at the show venue and had an audience as can be seen in the videos:
    https://ninlive.com/shows/2006/20060613radio.html

    The Boston show took place in a private venue and had an audience as can be seen in the videos:
    https://ninlive.com/shows/2006/20060623radio.html

    The Chicago show took place apparently at the show venue. Unknown right now if it had an audience or not. I would assume it probably did.
    https://www.nin.wiki/2006_Radio_Sessions

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    2,240
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    It wasn’t entirely acoustic. More like deconstructed. According to sometimes-reliable source @Leviathant, there were about 50 contest winners attending this recording session: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt....k/hoSEk7KmTHwJ
    Oh man, the internet never forgets, eh? One of these days I should go back to my Eudora and AOL email archives and chase down details like this.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    125
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    perfect answers ! as usual !

    i will update the site with these shows that are "live session" according to me because of audience there

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    125
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    The Chicago show took place apparently at the show venue. Unknown right now if it had an audience or not. I would assume it probably did.
    https://www.nin.wiki/2006_Radio_Sessions
    Applauses and audience cry on the audio ! so for sure this is a "live" show

Posting Permissions