Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: Hesitation Marks has been removed from Spotify in Canada; it's been over a month now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hesitation Marks has been removed from Spotify in Canada; it's been over a month now

Hey everyone,

I've been checking my spotify everyday, hoping that the album is back up, but nothing so far.
    Is anyone else experiencing this? Any idea why it wouldn't be showing?

It seems to be only affecting Canada.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Yeah, its' been gone for a while, but I have no idea why. Also in Canada.

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Gone from Tidal as well (though the "Came Back Haunted" video is still there). Is anybody at Columbia minding the shop?
    Last edited by botley; 06-17-2020 at 12:21 PM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    You gotta let go....

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Thats why physical media is a beautiful thing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Definitely agreed! It's just my car doesn't have a CD player, so bluetooth is the only way to go. I bought the album when it came out, so I'll probably rip it to my PC and put it on my phone.

I miss CD players, haha.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanahit View Post
    Definitely agreed! It's just my car doesn't have a CD player, so bluetooth is the only way to go. I bought the album when it came out, so I'll probably rip it to my PC and put it on my phone.

I miss CD players, haha.
    If you have a USB port you can put all your tunes on a thumbdrive and leave it plugged into your car. That's how I play my music, it does leave a small gap between each song and sometimes song orders get all messed up depending on how the files were named, but it works!

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RatmirBoS View Post
    I stumbled upon this thread and I wanted to let you know that as of now, the album "Hesitation Marks" is available on Spotify in Canada. However, it's possible that three years ago it might have been removed due to licensing issues or some other reason. It's always a bummer when one of your favorite albums disappears from a streaming platform, but thankfully they usually come back eventually.
    I'm not on Spotify anymore, but it's still missing from YouTube Music in Canada.

It's got to be a licensing issue, at least with ytm it's easier to upload it myself and listen to it that way than it is with Spotify. I know it was always possible to do that with Spotify too, but I found it buggy and un-intuitive there. With ytm, it just works.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RatmirBoS View Post
    I stumbled upon this thread and I wanted to let you know that as of now, the album "Hesitation Marks" is available on Spotify in Canada. However, it's possible that three years ago it might have been removed due to licensing issues or some other reason. It's always a bummer when one of your favorite albums disappears from a streaming platform, but thankfully they usually come back eventually.
    Sadly, incorrect.

*insert 'Disappointed'*

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Still gone from Tidal and Amazon Music. Waiting on a Dolby Atmos re-launch...

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    ^ Heheh.

HMarks 10th Anniversary is right around the corner! Hint, hint @kraw