Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: C&B&I And What Might Have Been

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefragile_jake View Post
    I have a feeling that any future tour will more than likely happen in 2022.
    Yep.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefragile_jake View Post
    Happy 2021, everyone!

I have a feeling that any future tour will more than likely happen in 2022.
    If then. It's the smart move. Why sell a bunch of tickets then have to get refunds (if you can) when shows get cancelled? We're a long way from being done with the pandemic.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Oh reddit!

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by m0reta View Post
    Oh reddit!
    I hope this is a true as it might mean an international tour in 2022

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by m0reta View Post
    Oh reddit!
    Is this person deaf? —

trent was sounding every one of his fifty three years on the 2018 show i caught. he had robin do basically all the screaming, too.
    i don't think he has much gas left in the tank. 30+ years as a touring act is a good run, but might be time to hang up the boots.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    The OP's reddit post history makes me cautiously think it's not a total BS.
    ...Hope we'll see Dive & Slam live debut finally.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    trent was sounding every one of his fifty three years on the 2018 show i caught. he had robin do basically all the screaming, too.
    i don't think he has much gas left in the tank. 30+ years as a touring act is a good run, but might be time to hang up the boots.
    I don't know where you saw them, but the two shows I caught in Chicago were amazing & some of the most fun I've ever had at a concert. They sounded great and the setlists were varied and exciting. I really hope when they do resume touring that they play the shows they had planned for 2020 because two back-to-back shows at the Minneapolis Armory would be epic.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    I have a feeling that 2022 will SURELY be in support of SOMETHING to do with Year Zero. I mean, surely we at least get an EP. 2022: The Event, or something like that

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    I don't know where you saw them, but the two shows I caught in Chicago were amazing & some of the most fun I've ever had at a concert. They sounded great and the setlists were varied and exciting. I really hope when they do resume touring that they play the shows they had planned for 2020 because two back-to-back shows at the Minneapolis Armory would be epic.
    I think @Erneuert was pointing out a Redditor who said that quote, it wasn’t him!

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post
    I think @Erneuert was pointing out a Redditor who said that quote, it wasn’t him!
    I understand now that I look again. Thanks for pointing that out, and apologies to @Erneuert

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    I understand now that I look again. Thanks for pointing that out, and apologies to @Erneuert
    I replied to that guys post just posting footage of 2017-2018 shows saying people should make up their own mind, honestly with fans like that who needs haters? The guy said he’d seen a show on every tour since 1994.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    I just ended up looking them up on that ASCAP database and losing the will to live reading all the iterations of possible Ghosts titles and all the obscure film score titles! I kept thinking oh is that new and it ended up being Waves or something. I’d even forgotten some of the Togerher / Locusts titles and getting my hopes up because it had NIN as performers of course

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    The slightest chance that this may be true has me all excited now.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spahn View Post
    The slightest chance that this may be true has me all excited now.
    I looked up Dive & Slam and it seems to have gone but what hasn’t gone is Slanted Truth by TR and also Aaron Christopher Gower - who the fuck is he? I can’t find anyone of that name as a songwriter on google. Bizarre. I think I found a landscape Gardner, maybe someone landscaping Trents house?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    So I reached out to OP on the reddit post after he posted that he "runs the most well known industrial club in North America." I asked, "what club?" His reply are these links...

https://www.vice.com/en/article/53a9...sco-industrial

https://post-punk.com/los-angeles-das-bunker/

https://secretlosangeles.com/dance-t...d-anniversary/

For clarity... I've never been to LA, so I'm not familiar with this place. His reddit user name is u/Das_Bunker. It lines up with the articles so I'm thinking very possible. I hope nin does some shows... I'll go for sure.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    interesting for sure. don’t cut your hair, trent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeterthan View Post
    interesting for sure. don’t cut your hair, trent.
    Haha! This has crossed my mind as well! (hoping he keeps the long hair throughout the next tour)

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    I’d like to see Atticus with long hair.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Although it's a "reliable" source, I doubt it's this year. I'd love to be wrong though and eat my words. Just seems like there needs to be a bit more time.

I'll be first in line. lmao.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    Although it's a "reliable" source, I doubt it's this year. I'd love to be wrong though and eat my words. Just seems like there needs to be a bit more time.

I'll be first in line. lmao.
    I agree, Trent has been very about caution this year and to play at a large festival seems a bit weird, I was actually relieved when Rammstein moved their stadium show in the UK to next year although I can’t WAIT to go to a gig again

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I’m ready. Artists and venues need to get back to it to stay in business. Get vaccinated or you might be waiting longer than later this year or next year to see a show. At the very least, expect that you’ll have to take a covid test, but vaccination might be required.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Would be a great year to grace Wisconsin with an appearance that has been missing for 10 years (I blame the lawsuit). Summerfest would fit the large, outdoor venue.

I could see Trent wanting to help out specific venues/owners stay afloat. I suspect Atticus will be far more reluctant to tour. Either way, I suspect most of this is contingent on some sort of universally accepted vaccine passport.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimbo View Post
    Would be a great year to grace Wisconsin with an appearance that has been missing for 10 years (I blame the lawsuit). Summerfest would fit the large, outdoor venue.
    Yes!! Holding onto a sprinkling of hope and optimism for this to materialize.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    I’m dying for a NIN show (or any show) but still don’t know how good I’d feel about traveling and being in line and a crowd of thousands of people even with vaccine requirements. It feels like up until a few weeks ago bands were still moving stuff to 2022 and now it’s the opposite suddenly happening. I’m sure with all that in mind figuring out how to put together any amount of shows right now is going to take longer than usual but how soon could we probably expect an announcement if anything happens?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by implanted_microchip View Post
    I’m dying for a NIN show (or any show) but still don’t know how good I’d feel about traveling and being in line and a crowd of thousands of people even with vaccine requirements. It feels like up until a few weeks ago bands were still moving stuff to 2022 and now it’s the opposite suddenly happening. I’m sure with all that in mind figuring out how to put together any amount of shows right now is going to take longer than usual but how soon could we probably expect an announcement if anything happens?
    This is exactly what went through my mind when I saw this rumor. I have a crazy feeling there are some NIN fans out there who think masks are for pussies and vaccines are for sheep. Not interested in sharing a space with them.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by implanted_microchip View Post
    I’m dying for a NIN show (or any show)
    Interesting wording you chose there, especially with current events. I may be yearning for a NIN show, but I don't wanna die going to one and getting sick. I think bands setting up 2021 shows are rushing and getting ahead of themselves. I'm sure your ticket purchase is gonna come with a clause that you cannot sue anyone if you catch COVID.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by neorev View Post
    I'm sure your ticket purchase is gonna come with a clause that you cannot sue anyone if you catch COVID.
    To be fair, I think that's going to be a thing for the next 5+ years.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_guyet View Post
    This is exactly what went through my mind when I saw this rumor. I have a crazy feeling there are some NIN fans out there who think masks are for pussies and vaccines are for sheep. Not interested in sharing a space with them.
    It wouldn't surprise me if Year Zero and Add Violence's theme of control and simulation are fuel for rationalizing their paranoia.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    I'd personally rather them wait for 2022 for shows. I won't be traveling for any shows this year, that's for sure.

Not even sure I would attend if the show came to me. I for one won't be buying pit tickets anytime soon. Never thought I'd say that. For once in my life, I wouldn't mind being stuck in a seated venue.
    If I could score a pair of front row tickets to an all seated venue, that would be awesome.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    This would be the only way to get me into General Admission for a show.