Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: C&B&I And What Might Have Been

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Well if the rumour is true, at least TR probably won’t make everyone buy tickets in person like last time!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    It will be a year in just under a month since the cancelled tour was announced.

They were supposed to do the first edition of Primavera LA, that's close to home for Trent and Atticus.
    Last edited by paul_is_dead; 04-20-2021 at 08:47 AM.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    I'm not sure I can commit to a show in 2021, even NIN. I'm fully vaccinated and things are <knocks wood> calming down somewhat here...but you want me to buy a ticket now for a show in, say, October / November? Who knows what shit will look like in the fall. Might be great but it also might be variant-city. Gimme a 'no-questions-asked' refund policy up to something like 72-48 hours before the show and I may consider. But the chances of that are slim.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cdm View Post
    I'm not sure I can commit to a show in 2021, even NIN. I'm fully vaccinated and things are <knocks wood> calming down somewhat here...but you want me to buy a ticket now for a show in, say, October / November? Who knows what shit will look like in the fall. Might be great but it also might be variant-city. Gimme a 'no-questions-asked' refund policy up to something like 72-48 hours before the show and I may consider. But the chances of that are slim.
    Maybe toss in a "vaccine passport required for entry" as well...

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Nah, those will be faked as well for those idiots who refuse to get vaccinated.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
    Nah, those will be faked as well for those idiots who refuse to get vaccinated.
    I will say that the first thing I thought to myself when I received my Vaccination Record Card was "damn, it would be SO EASY to recreate and make forgeries of this."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I assume it won't be that card. It'll be like whatever pass will be introduced to fly.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Another redditor posted this earlier today: https://www.reddit.com/r/nin/comment...theater_in_ca/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Just matches what would have happened in 2020.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Which means that the chances of a Florida date are slim.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by virushopper View Post
    Another redditor posted this earlier today: https://www.reddit.com/r/nin/comment...theater_in_ca/
    Seems plausible. Close to home, outdoors w/ favorable Cali weather, some sort of passport will surely be in wide use by then.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    a friend told me i’d see nin in atlanta this year...but my city wasn’t part of those 2020 dates either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Fingers crossed for rescheduled dates for those two back-to-back shows at The Armory in Minneapolis...

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    I don't really get why people expect the new tour will have the same route as the canceled one? I mean I see how it's usually happens with the tours which had tickets on sale already (Rammstein, RATM, etc etc), but NIN?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    I don't really get why people expect the new tour will have the same route as the canceled one? I mean I see how it's usually happens with the tours which had tickets on sale already (Rammstein, RATM, etc etc), but NIN?
    I agree with you here...but then again I don't expect this to be a tour in the traditional sense, instead some dates here and some dates there. I'd love to be wrong but I get the sense that whatever they do will be cautious. That, of course, assumes this "My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard" isn't bullshit.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)

C&amp;B&amp;I And What Might Have Been

Quote Originally Posted by cdm View Post
    I agree with you here...but then again I don't expect this to be a tour in the traditional sense, instead some dates here and some dates there. I'd love to be wrong but I get the sense that whatever they do will be cautious. That, of course, assumes this "My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard" isn't bullshit.
    i guess it could be bunk info but i wouldn’t share the info here if it wasn’t a legitimate source. especially since these reddit posts correspond.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeterthan View Post
    i guess it could be bunk info but i wouldn’t share the info here if it wasn’t a legitimate source. especially since these reddit posts correspond.
    Sorry if I came across suggesting your friend was full of it...i was referring to the Reddit randos. I 100% trust your judgement on that.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    I know it wasn't actually announced and tickets never went on sale, but those shows were booked. I mean they even printed t-shirts with the dates on them. When every band and venue in the world has been rescheduling their tours for a solid year, I don't find it hard to believe that IF they were in fact touring this fall, the list of dates and locations could indeed be very close to what fall 2020 was supposed to be. Just my $0.02. Under normal circumstances in a different year, I'd be more inclined to agree with you, but as we all know, things have not been normal for the past year.
    Last edited by sonic_discord; 04-29-2021 at 11:28 AM.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Cautiously optimistic that there is some truth to these rumors - I can at least try to hope this year!

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    If there's an Atlanta date it's gonna be road trip time again.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gorast View Post
    That would be the second option. maybe we could even do a meet up with @ninlive .

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    fingers crossed.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gorast View Post
    Yah. I'll be doing that if there's no Philly show (unlikely). I have friends in Philly, so that's usually plan A.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spahn View Post
    That would be the second option. maybe we could even do a meet up with @ninlive .
    I'll tell you right now I'd be all in on any kind of ETS meetup for an Atlanta show. That would be amazing.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spahn View Post
    That would be the second option. maybe we could even do a meet up with @ninlive.
    First round on me. We'll do it big.