Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: C&B&I And What Might Have Been

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

C&B&I And What Might Have Been

Can't help but notice a digital screenish look to the two pieces of merch...I wonder if that was a nod to planned production or if it's just a shirt design.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Got this email just now. Confirmed that there would have been another tour this year (where's the southeast dates, Trent??) that got blown up by the pandemic. Drops some merch in the store that they'd already prepared, and plugs that really cool concert film posted on YouTube a couple weeks ago.

Not gonna lie, I would've been extremely salty to see this tour announced and have not one single date within 1000 miles of me. The merch is cool, though.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

5 Days in Toronto!! I'm so mad this is not happening...

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I'm going to tell everyone I went to America to see this tour and didn't get shot by a policeman while running for the barrier.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Goddammit. Grateful he shared the plans with it, but knowing it won't happen is such a bummer.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Fuck COVID.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I'm pleasantly surprised to see him share this info, and a cool fan edit.

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)

C&B&I And What Might Have Been

Well that’s sucky and awesome at the same time.
    Last edited by Erneuert; 05-19-2020 at 10:14 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    It pains me to know this was set to happen! Then again, there are no Chicago dates listed But hopefully this just means they'll be back next year with another kick ass show (and hopefully more dates!)
    Last edited by kaydraven; 05-19-2020 at 01:16 PM.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    It's safe to say this tour will probably be rescheduled for next year, I would assume. Or dates around these areas. Nice to see them doing 2nd market cities.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    At least we know for sure they weren’t kidding about this year and are serious about 2021, and that they were going to keep up with the Cold and Black show format!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Those fucking item descriptions...

COMMEMORATE THE MEMORIES YOU’LL NEVER FORGET. EVERY SONG WE’VE EVER WRITTEN PLAYED EVERY NIGHT. TAPEWORM DEBUT / REUNION. COMPLIMENTARY MANGO LA CROIX FOR EVERYONE. TED CRUZ PUKING OUT BY THE BUS.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Even though I’m not Canadian it’s nice to know Canada was included. I felt sorry they were left out of the last tour

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kaydraven View Post
    It pains me to know this was set to happen! Then again, there are no Chicago dates listed > But hopefully this just means they'll be back next year with another kick ass show (and hopefully more dates!)
    Yeah it’s a shame Chicago got skipped, they always get skipped on these tours. Them and New York/Los Angeles.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    The most painful part of this (for me) is that I was set to have a really good 2020 (lengthy, well paying world tour), and I very easily could have gone up to Toronto for that entire run as my "end of tour present to myself". This, in comparison to the occasional single show I get to see (I've never been able to go to multiple shows in a single-city run before).

Balls. That's all I can say about this one.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    So Primavera LA was a go.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Mother. Fucker.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Can’t decide how upset I am about this.
    But happy he unexpectedly shared the info. And really proud to see them donating their proceeds to local food banks. *adds to cart*

Come on 2021! Come on vaccine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    guys, we're getting a NIN tour next year. maybe not until summer or fall if things are better then via a vaccine. but we are getting a NIN tour next year AND new music most likely. fuck yes!!

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    I think it’s great to see they weren’t kidding about touring this year, that they’re going to keep with the Cold & Black tour’s format and that they’re using it for a kickass cause. I’m wondering if there’s a chance some of those skipped bigger areas would have been festival shows, Riot in Chicago would have been right before the rest of them.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    As much as a bummer as it is, I'm also kind of glad this is getting pushed back to 2021. Those closest dates would've been Kansas City and that's the week before my wedding AND after a reschedule All Elite Wrestling show on that Wednesday. My wallet and anxiety couldn't have probably handled everything being so close together like.

Hopefully this will give them time to reschedule those dates AND add more like St. Louis. Heck, Tennessee got both Memphis and Nashville so I wouldn't mind STL getting some love from the NIN camp. With travel being such a bust for 2020 anyway, maybe with 2021—I'll have more availability to check out other states too besides the Midwest.

Let's all be excited for a new Nine Inch Nails album first and then the tour to follow in 2021!

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post
    Even though I’m not Canadian it’s nice to know Canada was included. I felt sorry they were left out of the last tour
    Three nights here in Vancouver. AT THE FUCKING QET? POSSIBLY THE NICEST VENUE IN THE CITY?

HAHAHAHAHA NO THIS IS FINE.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    I

My Canadian heart

I can't

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    GA please though, I cba with seats.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    It's safe to say this tour will probably be rescheduled for next year, I would assume. Or dates around these areas. Nice to see them doing 2nd market cities.
    Still no love for Florida since 2014. SIGH!
    Last edited by spahn; 05-19-2020 at 01:34 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Seven theatre shows in a row in my hometown or within easy driving distance.... That would have been incredible. I hope they can carry this concept (and these venues) through to next year.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_guyet View Post
    Those fucking item descriptions...

COMMEMORATE THE MEMORIES YOU’LL NEVER FORGET. EVERY SONG WE’VE EVER WRITTEN PLAYED EVERY NIGHT. TAPEWORM DEBUT / REUNION. COMPLIMENTARY MANGO LA CROIX FOR EVERYONE. TED CRUZ PUKING OUT BY THE BUS.
    I honestly don't know which I enjoy more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefragile_jake View Post
    As much as a bummer as it is, I'm also kind of glad this is getting pushed back to 2021. Those closest dates would've been Kansas City and that's the week before my wedding AND after a reschedule All Elite Wrestling show on that Wednesday. My wallet and anxiety couldn't have probably handled everything being so close together like.

Hopefully this will give them time to reschedule those dates AND add more like St. Louis. Heck, Tennessee got both Memphis and Nashville so I wouldn't mind STL getting some love from the NIN camp. With travel being such a bust for 2020 anyway, maybe with 2021—I'll have more availability to check out other states too besides the Midwest.

Let's all be excited for a new Nine Inch Nails album first and then the tour to follow in 2021!
    I'd love for STL to get some love from NIN....maybe at the FOX Theatre?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I'm wondering if they had different legs planned and perhaps this was just first leg and Chicago etc. would be on one of the following legs...at least that's what I hope.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    Start saving!!