Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 205

Thread: C&B&I And What Might Have Been

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,494
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

    C&B&I And What Might Have Been



    Can't help but notice a digital screenish look to the two pieces of merch...I wonder if that was a nod to planned production or if it's just a shirt design.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    4,020
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Urgh, this is super upsetting news to wake up to.
    Nobody ever comes to Vancouver for 1 night, let alone 3! 3 Night in Vancouver is unheard of!

    I kind of wish he never released this info. It's such a cocktease. Like waiving a carrot in front of your face and taking it away...
    I hate this virus more than anything right now.

    I hope he still uses these selected cities if/when a new tour is being curated. I really don't want to miss out 3 nights in my own city! That's insane.
    Super gutted. Donno how I'll ever be able to move on from this. I wish he didn't release this info...

    I bought the t-shirt and the wall flag either way. Buying merch to a tour that never happened, lol. Now I have issues. Least the proceeds are being donated to a local food bank.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kansas City, Missouri
    Posts
    3,037
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Wow TWO Kansas City dates back to back at a small ass venue blocks from my house.

    2020 still throwin heaters apparently.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    261
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    Wow TWO Kansas City dates back to back at a small ass venue blocks from my house.

    2020 still throwin heaters apparently.
    Hope this holds till next year. I think we would all be crushed if he changed the markets for the next tour.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,112
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Damn. Three nights in Philly would have been so easy for me too. Oh well.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    228
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Something tells me those 5 dates in Toronto were going to be taped, and the concert video released. You don't do 5 back to back shows without a camera crew.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    332
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shagg_187 View Post
    Something tells me those 5 dates in Toronto were going to be taped, and the concert video released. You don't do 5 back to back shows without a camera crew.
    That would be amazing if that were the case! It's about time for another NIN concert film.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Laughingstock of the World (America)
    Posts
    4,579
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shagg_187 View Post
    Something tells me those 5 dates in Toronto were going to be taped, and the concert video released. You don't do 5 back to back shows without a camera crew.
    Something tells me you are mistaken.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    228
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    That was a "Goodbye" tour for fans. The whole gang was there. Doubt we will see such a stellar show like that in Toronto (or ever again, lol).

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    3,779
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shagg_187 View Post
    That was a "Goodbye" tour for fans. The whole gang was there. Doubt we will see such a stellar show like that in Toronto (or ever again, lol).
    2018 was a goodbye tour?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    228
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    2018 was a goodbye tour?
    Oops, I meant to say a "Thank you" show rather than a Goodbye show; once in a lifetime moment, felt like they would stop touring for a long while after it, at least to me.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Laughingstock of the World (America)
    Posts
    4,579
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shagg_187 View Post
    That was a "Goodbye" tour for fans. The whole gang was there. Doubt we will see such a stellar show like that in Toronto (or ever again, lol).
    All the more reason to film them. So if they didn't record those six back to back LA shows, I don't see why you'd think "you don't do 5 back to back shows without a camera crew" for this tour,. Obviously I'd be thrilled to be wrong, but don't get your hopes up - that's all I'm saying.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kansas City, Missouri
    Posts
    3,037
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Sorry if it's been said already but where is the audio sourced from for this show? This sounds like a legit soundboard provided by the band? IEM?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    619
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    Sorry if it's been said already but where is the audio sourced from for this show? This sounds like a legit soundboard provided by the band? IEM?
    IEM. NIN Live. New Orleans shows. All three top quality. No click track.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    1,082
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Once again, there would have been no shows in Utah or Idaho. There have been none since 2008.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    99
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I’m disappointed yet also glad I’m not gonna have to fly out to Indianapolis or Philly just to see NIN this year. I caught 4 shows in 2018 and am content knowing the last show (that Vegas one) will be the greatest concert I will ever see.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    1,085
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Well, first show they play in America in 2021 I'm going to go to, doesn't matter where. The ENERGY from the crowd and the band would be INSANE

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,376
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    4 nights in Seattle at the Paramount! Arghhhhhhh!!!!!!!! The Paramount is a little over 2000 seats with the capability of no seats on the floor with reserved seats in the balcony. Or it can be all reserved. Excellent venue. Hopefully it will be back on the schedule next year. Very cool move by Trent regarding the t-shirts.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    73
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    That YouTube video is amazing. Feels like I've just been to a NIN concert, sort of. Please don't forget Europe when you're scheduling your next tour, Trent!

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    137
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by diptych View Post
    That YouTube video is amazing. Feels like I've just been to a NIN concert, sort of. Please don't forget Europe when you're scheduling your next tour, Trent!
    Yes, even just a few shows in Europe. *fingers crossed*

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,924
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Listened to "Heroine" by Jehnny Beth and enjoyed it a lot! Hope she will remain the supporting artist when NIN eventually begin touring again.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    1,548
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wizfan View Post
    Listened to "Heroine" by Jehnny Beth and enjoyed it a lot! Hope she will remain the supporting artist when NIN eventually begin touring again.
    I didn't realize until looking her up yesterday that she's the singer of Savages. They're very good too.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Belarus
    Posts
    3,824
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post
    I didn't realize until looking her up yesterday that she's the singer of Savages. They're very good too.
    Last time NIN had Kite Base opening, who also had someone from Savages

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Misery State
    Posts
    501
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Two nights at Uptown in Kansas City? Finally, shows that wouldn't be much of a drive for me AND they were at a very cool venue. 2020 Can go kick rocks. I'll cross my fingers that this can be rescheduled sometime in the future.

    But I'm thrilled that the merch profits are going to food banks. A lot of folks are struggling and it's very much needed. That made me really happy to see.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kansas City, Missouri
    Posts
    3,037
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eachpassingphase View Post
    Two nights at Uptown in Kansas City? Finally, shows that wouldn't be much of a drive for me AND they were at a very cool venue. 2020 Can go kick rocks. I'll cross my fingers that this can be rescheduled sometime in the future.

    But I'm thrilled that the merch profits are going to food banks. A lot of folks are struggling and it's very much needed. That made me really happy to see.
    The Uptown would have been the smallest venue NIN had played in Kansas City since 1990. Those two shows would have been fucking wild.

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Kansas City, KS
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My favorite band would have played one of my favorite venues in town. Thank you 2020, please kindly go and kick some rocks.

    My Plans:

    2020:

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    118
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    As sad as I am about this, Im kind of ok with it. Theres no way I would have been able to do this the way I wanted to (I “might” have been able to do the Grand Rapids show, but probably not) Being Canadian from Northern Ontario itd be the closest, but this gives me the opportunity to try and save for the fuck-ton of shows in T.O. after travel becomes safe again.

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    2,596
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Yeah, two back-to-back shows at The Armory in Minneapolis (definitely one of my new favorite concert venues of the Twin Cities, along with Palace Theatre) would have been absolutely amazing! I could have also caught a few of those Seattle shows with a friend who lives in Vancouver, WA. I'm crushed it can't happen as planned, but here's hoping they retain the same cities and venues and just postpone everything to summer or fall of 2021 so it can still happen eventually!

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,376
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    Yeah, two back-to-back shows at The Armory in Minneapolis (definitely one of my new favorite concert venues of the Twin Cities, along with Palace Theatre) would have been absolutely amazing! I could have also caught a few of those Seattle shows with a friend who lives in Vancouver, WA. I'm crushed it can't happen as planned, but here's hoping they retain the same cities and venues and just postpone everything to summer or fall of 2021 so it can still happen eventually!
    Depending on the money, I would do at least 2 of the Seattle shows, if not all 4. September/October would've been all time for me. Roger Waters, Nick Cave & NIN. Might've been a good time to take off my concert boots because it wouldn't get any better after that!

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    1,336
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Richard Patrick will be unavailable for anything after election day because he will probably be committed to an asylum if Trump wins again.....The dude is off the rails unhinged...I could see why Filter's tour got cancelled because nobody bought tickets.....No more concerts at places like 'Joe's Barbeque Shack & Ribs' for Filter anytime soon

Posting Permissions