Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: C&B&I And What Might Have Been

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spahn View Post
    Still no love for Florida since 2014. SIGH!
    LOL! It will happen but I can't tell if we'll get 5 nights in Miami at the Fillmore or it's single dates across the state (JAX,ORL,TMPA? JAX, TMPA,MIAMI? JAX,TMPA,MIAMI,FUKINPENSDOLA????)

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Damn. Three nights in Philly would have been so easy for me too. Oh well.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by m0reta View Post
    LOL! It will happen but I can't tell if we'll get 5 nights in Miami at the Fillmore or it's single dates across the state (JAX,ORL,TMPA? JAX, TMPA,MIAMI? JAX,TMPA,MIAMI,FUKINPENSDOLA????)
    Shoot! 5 nights at the Fillmore, Hard Rock in Ft. Lauderdale or Tampa would be AMAZING!!! Trent, are you reading this! We want 5 NIGHTS!!!!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Something tells me those 5 dates in Toronto were going to be taped, and the concert video released. You don't do 5 back to back shows without a camera crew.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shagg_187 View Post
    Something tells me those 5 dates in Toronto were going to be taped, and the concert video released. You don't do 5 back to back shows without a camera crew.
    That would be amazing if that were the case! It's about time for another NIN concert film.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Sorry if it's been said already but where is the audio sourced from for this show? This sounds like a legit soundboard provided by the band? IEM?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    Sorry if it's been said already but where is the audio sourced from for this show? This sounds like a legit soundboard provided by the band? IEM?
    IEM. NIN Live. New Orleans shows. All three top quality. No click track.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spahn View Post
    Still no love for Florida since 2014. SIGH!
    https://ninlive.com/shows/2013/20131031.html

After a show like that, I don't want to hear you fuckers complaining about not getting any love :P

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shagg_187 View Post
    Something tells me you are mistaken.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    Wow TWO Kansas City dates back to back at a small ass venue blocks from my house.

2020 still throwin heaters apparently.
    Hope this holds till next year. I think we would all be crushed if he changed the markets for the next tour.

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Once again, there would have been no shows in Utah or Idaho. There have been none since 2008.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I’m disappointed yet also glad I’m not gonna have to fly out to Indianapolis or Philly just to see NIN this year. I caught 4 shows in 2018 and am content knowing the last show (that Vegas one) will be the greatest concert I will ever see.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    Can anyone give me more info on the video? I have watched it before and enjoyed it the first time through. Is it someone on here that did that edit?
    Seriously. This was not on my radar at all.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    Three nights here in Vancouver. AT THE FUCKING QET? POSSIBLY THE NICEST VENUE IN THE CITY?

HAHAHAHAHA NO THIS IS FINE.

This looks almost exactly like the venue they played for Meltdown in 2018.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Well, first show they play in America in 2021 I'm going to go to, doesn't matter where. The ENERGY from the crowd and the band would be INSANE

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    4 nights in Seattle at the Paramount! Arghhhhhhh!!!!!!!! The Paramount is a little over 2000 seats with the capability of no seats on the floor with reserved seats in the balcony. Or it can be all reserved. Excellent venue. Hopefully it will be back on the schedule next year. Very cool move by Trent regarding the t-shirts.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by icklekitty View Post
    This looks almost exactly like the venue they played for Meltdown in 2018.
    I have been to both venues, and can confirm, they are quite similar. Both are very classy, nice venues.
    Would have been awesome to have seen NIN in this theatre.

I do hope when he books shows for next year, Vancouver and the Queen Elizabeth Theatre are still in the running for a show.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    That YouTube video is amazing. Feels like I've just been to a NIN concert, sort of. Please don't forget Europe when you're scheduling your next tour, Trent!

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Listened to "Heroine" by Jehnny Beth and enjoyed it a lot! Hope she will remain the supporting artist when NIN eventually begin touring again.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by diptych View Post
    That YouTube video is amazing. Feels like I've just been to a NIN concert, sort of. Please don't forget Europe when you're scheduling your next tour, Trent!
    Yes, even just a few shows in Europe. *fingers crossed*

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wizfan View Post
    Listened to "Heroine" by Jehnny Beth and enjoyed it a lot! Hope she will remain the supporting artist when NIN eventually begin touring again.
    I didn't realize until looking her up yesterday that she's the singer of Savages. They're very good too.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post
    I didn't realize until looking her up yesterday that she's the singer of Savages. They're very good too.
    Last time NIN had Kite Base opening, who also had someone from Savages

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Two nights at Uptown in Kansas City? Finally, shows that wouldn't be much of a drive for me AND they were at a very cool venue. 2020 Can go kick rocks. I'll cross my fingers that this can be rescheduled sometime in the future.

But I'm thrilled that the merch profits are going to food banks. A lot of folks are struggling and it's very much needed. That made me really happy to see.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    https://ninlive.com/shows/2013/20131031.html

After a show like that, I don't want to hear you fuckers complaining about not getting any love :P
    Being at this show did kind of make up for having to drive to Atlanta in 2018, lol. What a set.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My favorite band would have played one of my favorite venues in town. Thank you 2020, please kindly go and kick some rocks.

My Plans:

2020:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    As sad as I am about this, Im kind of ok with it. Theres no way I would have been able to do this the way I wanted to (I “might” have been able to do the Grand Rapids show, but probably not) Being Canadian from Northern Ontario itd be the closest, but this gives me the opportunity to try and save for the fuck-ton of shows in T.O. after travel becomes safe again.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eachpassingphase View Post
    Two nights at Uptown in Kansas City? Finally, shows that wouldn't be much of a drive for me AND they were at a very cool venue. 2020 Can go kick rocks. I'll cross my fingers that this can be rescheduled sometime in the future.

But I'm thrilled that the merch profits are going to food banks. A lot of folks are struggling and it's very much needed. That made me really happy to see.
    The Uptown would have been the smallest venue NIN had played in Kansas City since 1990. Those two shows would have been fucking wild.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Yeah, two back-to-back shows at The Armory in Minneapolis (definitely one of my new favorite concert venues of the Twin Cities, along with Palace Theatre) would have been absolutely amazing! I could have also caught a few of those Seattle shows with a friend who lives in Vancouver, WA. I'm crushed it can't happen as planned, but here's hoping they retain the same cities and venues and just postpone everything to summer or fall of 2021 so it can still happen eventually!

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    Yeah, two back-to-back shows at The Armory in Minneapolis (definitely one of my new favorite concert venues of the Twin Cities, along with Palace Theatre) would have been absolutely amazing! I could have also caught a few of those Seattle shows with a friend who lives in Vancouver, WA. I'm crushed it can't happen as planned, but here's hoping they retain the same cities and venues and just postpone everything to summer or fall of 2021 so it can still happen eventually!
    Depending on the money, I would do at least 2 of the Seattle shows, if not all 4. September/October would've been all time for me. Roger Waters, Nick Cave & NIN. Might've been a good time to take off my concert boots because it wouldn't get any better after that!

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Richard Patrick will be unavailable for anything after election day because he will probably be committed to an asylum if Trump wins again.....The dude is off the rails unhinged...I could see why Filter's tour got cancelled because nobody bought tickets.....No more concerts at places like 'Joe's Barbeque Shack & Ribs' for Filter anytime soon