Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: C&B&I And What Might Have Been

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Santos L Halper View Post
    I'd love for STL to get some love from NIN....maybe at the FOX Theatre?
    That's what I was thinking! It's been years since St. Louis got a NIN show (2013 Tension) and even longer since they played at the Fox Theater (1994/1995 maybe?).

They could always play at Stifel Theater or maybe even the new St. Louis Music Park they've been working on?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    These descriptions are fucking amazing. Though I'm super bummed about the tour, I'm very excited that he posted those updates. I just love how genuine and honest he comes across in those messages. Plus, super excited at the thought of a tour next year and new music! Back in 2018 when I stood around for tickets, I said I wouldn't do it again. Now, bring it on! I wanna see NIN again so bad.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    No Chicago But I'm wondering if there were going to be different legs of the tour and other cities would be added later on. At least that's what I'm hoping for next year.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Can anyone give me more info on the video? I have watched it before and enjoyed it the first time through. Is it someone on here that did that edit?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kaydraven View Post
    I'm wondering if they had different legs planned and perhaps this was just first leg and Chicago etc. would be on one of the following legs...at least that's what I hope.
    Yes, they did have separate legs planned, and Fall 2018 was the first one which is when they played Chicago.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    I really assume these were all the dates. They wanted to hit different cities than the ones they hit in 2018. Makes sense.

At least I have something to look forward to for next year*

* - Tentatively

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    Yeah it’s a shame Chicago got skipped, they always get skipped on these tours. Them and New York/Los Angeles.
    LOL

You know who always gets skipped? Fucking Wisconsin. I mean, ever since that fucking lawsuit by that jabroni in (I want to say Green Bay?) they haven't been. 10+ years! Hasn't stopped me from seeing them in six other states but all those miles...

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    I'm wondering if they had different legs planned and perhaps this was just first leg and Chicago etc. would be on one of the following legs...at least that's what I hope.
    I don't know, the Indianapolis show is so close, I'd think if there were a second leg it would expand to southern states more, I was surprised that there's no Atlanta date, or anything in Florida...

I know I would've been okay driving to see them in Indiana, and probably to some of the Toronto dates too. It would have been amazing!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post
    Yes, they did have separate legs planned, and Fall 2018 was the first one which is when they played Chicago.
    Ah! I didn't realize that's how they broke them up. Still, hope they come back to Chicago soon.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I hope there's some European shows...

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Changing subject... what night is that video from? It's not 26OCT Chicago. What other dates did they play AATCHB?

**Edit** I was looking at set list on NIN Live... I can't match anything up.
    Last edited by nmitchell86; 05-19-2020 at 02:19 PM.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    ....and we're sure this isn't a Watchmen lost tour tie-in?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hellospaceboy View Post
    I don't know, the Indianapolis show is so close, I'd think if there were a second leg it would expand to southern states more, I was surprised that there's no Atlanta date, or anything in Florida...

I know I would've been okay driving to see them in Indiana, and probably to some of the Toronto dates too. It would have been amazing!
    If they have new music by the time the tour gets rebooked I wonder if they would add more dates. We can hope!

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nmitchell86 View Post
    Changing subject... what night is that video from? It's not 26OCT Chicago. What other dates did they play AATCHB?
    Linking to this particular site because I use it for bands other than just NIN: https://www.setlist.fm/stats/songs/n...ould+Have+Been

Any time you're curious about a song's live stats, this is a good place to check if it's a popular band with a community that provides updates.

Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    COMMEMORATE THE MEMORIES YOU’LL NEVER FORGET. EVERY SONG WE’VE EVER WRITTEN PLAYED EVERY NIGHT. TAPEWORM DEBUT / REUNION. COMPLIMENTARY MANGO LA CROIX FOR EVERYONE. TED CRUZ PUKING OUT BY THE BUS.
    I told you all that Tapeworm was alive and well. I TOLD YOU ALL GODDAMMIT FUCK YOU DON'T EVER DOUBT ME GOD..

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nmitchell86 View Post

**Edit** I was looking at set list on NIN Live... I can't match anything up.
    I assume all of the audio from the video is from the NOLA run of shows done by ToolDVN. If you haven't downloaded them, they are a must for anyone.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    Linking to this particular site because I use it for bands other than just NIN: https://www.setlist.fm/stats/songs/n...ould+Have+Been

Any time you're curious about a song's live stats, this is a good place to check if it's a popular band with a community that provides updates.
    Thank you. These where the same set lists I was finding on NIN Live. None match up. I'm going to watch the video tonight, but I'm suspecting this is an edit of a few different shows. (Which is fine by me.)

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    I assume all of the audio from the video is from the NOLA run of shows done by ToolDVN. If you haven't downloaded them, they are a must for anyone.
    I'll check that out, thanks!

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    I would totally have flown to Tronno for a presale then done those dates with Philly! Alas I'll have to hope still for some southeast dates when touring is safe to resume and possible.

This reminder also dredged up a deep sadness. Going to Atlanta for the presale then ended up being the last road trip with my mom outside Florida and she passed less than a year later.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    This tote bag description... I guarantee you 100% TR reads ETS all the fucking time and laughs his ass off.
    I'm surprised it didn't mention guest appearances from Marilyn Manson (playing a hit single from his new masterpiece album), Charlie Clouser on theremin solo and Richard "Did you know I was in Nine Inch Nails?" Patrick
    Last edited by fillow; 05-19-2020 at 03:00 PM.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    This tote bag description... I guarantee you 100% TR reads ETS all the fucking time and laughs his ass off.
    I'm surprised it didn't mention guest appearances from Marilyn Manson (playing a hit single from his new masterpiece album), Charlie Clouser on theremin solo and Richard "Did you know I was in Nine Inch Nails?" Patrick
    They'd need to hire Clouser to do that high part in Where Is Everybody?. Richard Patrick is unnecessary.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    When I saw this at first I was like uh... DAMN IT

I coulda easily made it to Vancouver for a show. At least this means 2021 is somewhat likely for a tour and new NIN music...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    The descriptions alone seriously make me want to get at least one piece of merch.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    It's safe to say this tour will probably be rescheduled for next year, I would assume. Or dates around these areas. Nice to see them doing 2nd market cities.
    I'd love for them to do a summer tour, but it's possible this will be scheduled again for the fall—right?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    No Chicago But I'm wondering if there were going to be different legs of the tour and other cities would be added later on. At least that's what I'm hoping for next year.
    Three dates last time around, and you're disappointed? That might not be a super-popular take around here. (PS - Won't lie...I was at all three shows, but MPLS looks a lot better to me from a travel standpoint.)

EDIT: (Before the threads were merged) I read this thread first. Probably wouldn't have called you out if I had seen the other thread, where others did just that.
    Last edited by buzburbank; 05-19-2020 at 05:41 PM.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    I could have totally done the 3 Philly shows for my birthday & still not taken any time off from my job. In fact, I would've been able to fly out for the first two shows in San Diego as well.

Oh well, here's to what might have been!

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Urgh, this is super upsetting news to wake up to.
    Nobody ever comes to Vancouver for 1 night, let alone 3! 3 Night in Vancouver is unheard of!

I kind of wish he never released this info. It's such a cocktease. Like waiving a carrot in front of your face and taking it away...
    I hate this virus more than anything right now.

I hope he still uses these selected cities if/when a new tour is being curated. I really don't want to miss out 3 nights in my own city! That's insane.
    Super gutted. Donno how I'll ever be able to move on from this. I wish he didn't release this info...

I bought the t-shirt and the wall flag either way. Buying merch to a tour that never happened, lol. Now I have issues. Least the proceeds are being donated to a local food bank.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by buzburbank View Post
    Three dates last time around, and you're disappointed? That might not be a super-popular take around here. (PS - Won't lie...I was at all three shows, but MPLS looks a lot better to me from a travel standpoint.)

EDIT: I read this thread first. Probably wouldn't have called you out if I had seen the other thread, where others did just that.
    I couldn't afford to go to all three shows, so yeah a bit disappointed, but I understand now that this was supposed to be the second leg of the tour that's mainly covering cities they didn't get to the first time around. So calling out is unnecessary Hopefully, I can just travel to shows next year depending on where I am financially.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by katara View Post
    Richard Patrick is unnecessary.
    Hey, that’s partly what makes him Richard Patrick

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Wow TWO Kansas City dates back to back at a small ass venue blocks from my house.

2020 still throwin heaters apparently.