Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Charlie Clouser AMA

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helpmeiaminhell View Post
    LMAO oh please if the Tapeworm stuff leaked tomorrow, you would be lapping it up like 99.99999% of everyone on this board and praising what brilliant art it is....Pretend you don't care all you want. We know its a ruse.....
    If Tapeworm leaked tomorrow, or even ten years from now, there's no doubt we'd all be ecstatic. Why wouldn't we be? We're fans of Nine Inch Nails. Many of us also enjoy the extended family. Is that so wrong?

Not everything has to be a scandal.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    If Tapeworm stuff leaks tomorrow, people who bitched every day about not having it will be the first ones to bitch about how mediocre it actually is and did they really fucking wait 17 years for this disappointment.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    If Tapeworm stuff leaks tomorrow, people who bitched every day about not having it will be the first ones to bitch about how mediocre it actually is and did they really fucking wait 17 years for this disappointment.

It probably is mediocre. There is no way it can live up to the hype. A monster has been created. The expectations are it will be Fragile meets Lateralus. Its like Axl with his shitty Chinese Democracy album. The hype was so huge, there was no way it would live up to it....Now I could see TR leaking it with a message like "see told you it sucks" or something to that effect.....

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tbh there are lots of (allegedly) recorded but unreleased songs by various artists that I'd absolutely prefer to Tapeworm. Nice idea for a new thread, actually...

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by r_z View Post
    Tbh there are lots of (allegedly) recorded but unreleased songs by various artists that I'd absolutely prefer to Tapeworm. Nice idea for a new thread, actually...

Deftones 'Eros' tops my list, more than Tapeworm.....So does the Ice Cube/Dr. Dre collab album Heltah Skeltah from '94

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    Here's an article about it:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt....M/CC8ksfp5RmUJ

It was about 600 tickets sold (the remainder of capacity was probably reserved for band guests). The show was announced on the radio at 7 PM the night of the concert, sold out in 20 min, and proceeds went to charity. According to the article, private rehearsals at the Odeon were the day before and day of the concert.
    sorry for the late reply, but just saw it now.
    thanks for the info! sounds exciting.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Back in the 1990s, I had a musician friend in L.A. who worked on Cirque Du Soleil stuff. He was a friend of Charlie's and I remember him telling me that Charlie had done a remix of Closer. It never surfaced back in the day. Has Charlie ever talked about this or any other unreleased NIN work?