Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: COPY OF A NINE INCH NAILS LYRICS – book with fine art photography

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

COPY OF A NINE INCH NAILS LYRICS – book with fine art photography

It's very unlikely, that you'll be holding this book.

It wasn't made to be sold. It wasn't made to be violently spread. It was made for a personal need of an object, a book, where one can browse and read lyrics by Nine Inch Nails. Collection of words, that I find inspiring because of their nature that lies between man and an entity, that shows signs of man and a machine. It was this exact atmosphere, that I was looking for in moments, when I myself tried to write a few words for such a topic – relationship between man and super intelligent entity in form of algorithm. However, this book is not about that. It's about Nine Inch Nails lyrics and their unique atmosphere.

Lyrics were copied from available internet sources. Hence copy of a copy. There are quite a few instrumental pieces that are accompanied with fine selection of images that allows you to dive into atmosphere, when there's no need of paying attention to words.

FLIPTHROUGH VIDEO

OBJECT PHOTO
    https://coaninlyrics.tumblr.com

Mentioned
    399 Post(s)

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Must... not... point... out... grammatical... errors...

Looks really awesome despite that. This must have taken quite a bit of work.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Yes, this is totally badass

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by katara View Post
    Must... not... point... out... grammatical... errors...

Looks really awesome despite that. This must have taken quite a bit of work.
    Thank you. It did, but it's nice to just browse that thing with music.

Feel free to point them out. I'm not native so I kinda expected that... hope it's not a complete disaster.