Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: Help me with my job - paid market research opportunity for people who live in the USA

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Help me with my job - paid market research opportunity for people who live in the USA

Hopefully my history/reputation on this board will reassure people that this isn't a massive scam. I work for a market research company and we're looking for people who live in the USA and have purchased a desktop, laptop, or tablet in the past 3 years. We'd like you to take part in an online community towards the end of next week and will pay (3 figures).

Particularly interested in:
    - young families and young professionals (18-40)
    OR
    - people who consider themselves to be on the cutting edge/trendy/likes the latest thing
    OR
    - gamers in full time employment (pre-coronavirus lockdown)
    OR
    - people who consider themselves techheads

But if you don't fit the above criteria that's fine. If you know someone who might fit the bill send them my way - there'll be a brief screening questionnaire which I'll forward when they have the details

Given the above you can see why you people sprung to mind!

Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    As they say in the commercials, I'm Leviathant and I approve of this message.

My newest computer's from 2015 though, so other than a nod of approval to assuage more fresh-faced members of ETS, I'm not going to be much help.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by icklekitty View Post
    Hopefully my history/reputation on this board will reassure people that this isn't a massive scam. I work for a market research company and we're looking for people who live in the USA and have purchased a desktop, laptop, or tablet in the past 3 years. We'd like you to take part in an online community towards the end of next week and will pay (3 figures).

Particularly interested in:
    - young families and young professionals (18-40)
    OR
    - people who consider themselves to be on the cutting edge/trendy/likes the latest thing
    OR
    - gamers in full time employment (pre-coronavirus lockdown)
    OR
    - people who consider themselves techheads

But if you don't fit the above criteria that's fine. If you know someone who might fit the bill send them my way - there'll be a brief screening questionnaire which I'll forward when they have the details

Given the above you can see why you people sprung to mind!
    me me me me me! you can DM me on here or IG and i'll give you my e-mail

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    I'd be interested as well. Feel free to PM.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    I am a young family/professional who considers themselves to be on the cutting edge. Further, I've bought a Pixel Slate for me and a laptop for my son in the past year. I'd love to take part in this.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Feel free to DM me! I'm in the age range and purchased a new tablet in the last 3 years (which is a big part of my personal and professional life).

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Feel free to DM me. I'm not super techy, but I did just buy a laptop at the end of 2019 that is a higher spec than I would normally buy. I think I'm fairy tech savvy.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    I fit almost all of those requirements; feel free to shoot me a PM if I can be of assistance.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Can help out if need be! Send PM/email.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    when i retired i had to buy a computer but i went the recycle route. we have a store in seattle called RE PC where they refurbish discarded computers & sell them for low cash. so i'm probably not who you are looking for. i'm happy though. nice older model hp laptop with windows 10 for $140. works like a champ.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Ooh thanks everyone! I'll DM for your emails and then you'll get sent a screening email so that you go into the right category for testing.
    @Leviathant - thanks for the seal of the approval and bumping this at a time of day when Americans might actually be looking at the Internet.
    Last edited by icklekitty; 05-03-2020 at 09:46 AM.