Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: Tabletop and Board Gaming.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Tabletop and Board Gaming.

Any other gamers around? Axis and Allies is about my all time favorite tabletop. I recently got the zombies edition.

The purchase was just before C-19 blew-up here, we'll wait till this all passes before getting together to play it. Can't wait.

But I've also recently been making a Star Trek themed Tabletop. Check it out, some of you (like rhett_butler and thelastdisciple) may get a laugh out of this...

Got some friends lined up to test this with me when it's done. Whenever all this sickness passes and it's safe to do so.

What does anyone else like to play?

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    We play chess, Scrabble, Risk, and I have the Aggravation board my Grandpa made in the 60s that I’m going to teach my husband how to play while we’re stuck in isolation.

Oh ... My husband bought me Stratego for Christmas several years ago, but we’ve yet to play it; that’s on the list, too.
    Last edited by allegro; 03-25-2020 at 12:26 AM.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    I really like Splendor.

I grew up playing Rummikub. Later on Sequence has become a fun go-to game for my family.
    Pandemic was fun, but I always need someone to help set it up with all the rules. Now it's not feeling so fun...

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    I have a board game collection that is entirely too big for the number of people I have to play with, unfortunately. I've also gotten heavily back into MTG these past few years, but have the same problem with that.