Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread: The COVID-19 coping thread

Mentioned
    813 Post(s)
    Cross-posted from the Covid 19 thread:

Just when people are letting their guards down ... DON’T let your guards down.

Mentioned
    813 Post(s)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Finally got an antibody test today. I've been on the fence because I'm not sure it'll really be useful info, even if it was a reliable test (which it doesn't seem to be). But as sick as I was a few months back, and having been in the workplace this whole time, not to mention the amount of people that have been asymptomatic - it'd just be nice to know.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    I had one for the same reasons and it came back negative but the test isnít all that reliable which I found out after. Iím basically still where I was before I did the test!

I havenít been as active here (or anywhere online) as of late (liking occasional posts here, though) which Iím certain pleases more people than it bums out. Just really starting to feel the isolation coupled with the usual disappointment in life. I kind of need the break and to not be fighting MAGAmorons and libertarians on the internet. Been exercising a lot when Iím not working from home and got back into video games. Trying to quit Twitter but itís hard because I do like interacting with my wrestling community friends there and seeing music/movie/comedian news but Iím trying to really stop the political fights because while it feels good and important it takes a lot out of me and doesnít change the minds of the turds I clash with. Iím also grossed out by Jackís constant alt right catering even now, when theyíve turned on him.

Thatís it. Still around. Just being quiet for now. If youíre my friend, thanks and I still value you. Iím sure Iíll be back to posting more often eventually.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

I coped today by leaving the house with a mask and going for a hot dog...

Potato salad, bacon, mustard, cheddar cheese and green onion on a bacon-wrapped hot dog with some fries and some Dr. Pepper.

...and then I [sort of] walked off the hot dog by going back home.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Mentioned
    813 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLobster View Post
    whoa, if the Vid don't kill ya, the cholesterol will

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    How am I coping? I'm feeling a little better listening to a thninchnails remix ep.

amazing.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I'm seriously considering trying to get an antibody test.

In my zip code, as of the last update I can find, approximately 0.53% of people who live here have had it.

When you think about how many people come through the store where I work on a daily basis...

(Plus, I was showing what's now regarded as symptoms of COVID-19 in March)

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)