Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: Halloween!

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)

Halloween!

So what are you guys doing this season? Did you guys decorate? Anyone have one of those 12 foot Home Depot skeletons? What are you going as?

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)

My Fiancé and I decided to do a couples costume this year <3

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)

Fonzie wishes everyone a Happy Halloween <3

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Dressed up as Penta El Zero Miedo (Luchador), gave some candies and played scary movies!

Standard but fun stuff!

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    I wore a David S Pumpkins thing we bought on clearance from Spirit last year and my wife wore a spooky dress she made herself. I got more compliments than she did and wow it's amazing how easy it is to be a guy.

Though to be fair one little girl did talk to her about it and said "you look like Mary Poppins". which also didn't sit will but she accepted it begrudgingly.

side note: We lived in a very rural area so never got much in the way of Halloween candy. I mean, the town I grew up in had (and still has) around 30 houses total. so the replies about kids growing up and binging on candy ring a little too true for me right now...sigh.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Wasnt too shabby, I do the schedule at work so I made sure I had it off this year. Finally had a chance to wear my Undertaker/Type O Negative shirt, hung out with my lady and just relaxed!