Page 91 of 123 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,730 of 3665

Thread: Rammstein

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I got in using that newsletter presale...I was buying for Chicago and was shocked at how many seats were already gone. The general sale won't have half the tickets left!

Anyway, got floor tickets. Fucking pumped.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    I can't decide if I should go see these guys (never seen them before). I mean I'm sure they put on an awesome live show — the footage I have seen was pretty impressive. I have several trips to save for this year, so I need to be a little more selective of who I see and there are already several bands I'm seeing or expecting to see this year. I owned and loved Sehnsucht when that came out and I know some of Herzeleid (mainly the two songs that were featured on Lost Highway) and a couple of other songs, but to be honest, I mostly stopped paying attention to them until the new album came out (which is great, by the way). US Bank is a venue known for poor acoustics, so if I do go, I'd prefer to be on the floor, which is about $125 per ticket after the bullshit fees and taxes. I don't know, I'm on the fence...

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    I can't decide if I should go see these guys (never seen them before). I mean I'm sure they put on an awesome live show — the footage I have seen was pretty impressive. I have several trips to save for this year, so I need to be a little more selective of who I see and there are already several bands I'm seeing or expecting to see this year. I owned and loved Sehnsucht when that came out and I know some of Herzeleid (mainly the two songs that were featured on Lost Highway) and a couple of other songs, but to be honest, I mostly stopped paying attention to them until the new album came out (which is great, by the way). US Bank is a venue known for poor acoustics, so if I do go, I'd prefer to be on the floor, which is about $125 per ticket after the bullshit fees and taxes. I don't know, I'm on the fence...
    It's definitely a show you'll never forget. And any Rammstein tour in the US these days could easily be the last one. They don't come here often.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Yeah, if you live in a city they are coming to, do NOT skip this show. I could understand being on the fence about wanting to travel to see it, but if they show is coming to you, GO!
    This will be the best show you see in your life.

It's no surprise that we're probably all on this message board because NIN is our favorite band (it's mine anyway), but I can easily say that Rammstein is the BEST concert I have ever seen in my life. Trumps any Cold and Black and Infinite setlist any day of the week. Do not miss this show. You will be regretting it for the rest of your life.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Hehe, well, I'd trade my Rammstein ticket for a NIN show any day, but I have to agree anyhow. If this show is coming near you, you should definitely go. Is it the best show of your life? Depends. I don't consider these a proper concert, but more a circus or something like Cirque du Soleil with guitars. And that kicks ass indeed!

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    How much (generally) are the Feuerzone tickets and are they available to people who aren't fan club members? If they're over $100, I'm just going regular floor.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    How much (generally) are the Feuerzone tickets and are they available to people who aren't fan club members? If they're over $100, I'm just going regular floor.
    $125-$150 for current Euro leg. I'm not sure how accurate it is, but VividSeats is showing $200-$400 for some of the upcoming concerts.

I'm so happy to be wrong about them playing stadiums here. Now the only concern are those fucking robots.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Rammstein

Lolololol

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    I've always loved their sense of humor.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    only shit seats left now for LA
    i think I'm gonna wait this one out now, i don't want to trek all the way down there if not GA, these shows are really selling out here too.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Well, I pulled the trigger and got floor tickets for Minneapolis.

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Even with a moustache Schneider looks more feminine than usual.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Looks like I’ll be going to Montreal! Have never been to a Rammstein show before, so I’m pretty stoked for this! Have general admission tickets.

Does Rammstein do interesting Merch like NIN? Artist done tour posters and such?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Callahan View Post
    Looks like I’ll be going to Montreal! Have never been to a Rammstein show before, so I’m pretty stoked for this! Have general admission tickets.

Does Rammstein do interesting Merch like NIN? Artist done tour posters and such?
    Nah, not really.

Good luck to anyone trying to get tickets in the general public sale today!

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Callahan View Post

Probably one of the worst merch you can get. They do have some funny stuff in their online-shop though. I have seen posters by artists here and there, but they are very very sparse, but maybe north america is more lucky as it's more common compared to Europe.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Promotional blimp!!
    Last edited by SM Rollinger; 01-24-2020 at 02:11 PM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Of course Mexico City sold out in the first day of general sale. They opened a second date for the 26th of September. Rammstein has said in interviews that they rather film a live DVD in Mexico than in Germany, because Mexican fans sing louder than the Germans (and you can guess how much German we know). Mexico loves Rammstein, excited for September!

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    A couple of interesting things I just came across, the first relating to Ramm4:

https://rammwiki.net/wiki/Ramm_4_(song)

When a fan asked Paul about the song during a meet and greet on their Europe Stadium Tour 2019, Paul said that they still plan to release it, although rather on a new album than on a b-side or standalone single.

The second:

https://rammwiki.net/wiki/Sonntag_bei_Omi_(song)

• This song has existed since the recording sessions for Reise, Reise and Rosenrot.
    • In March 2004 it was found in the GEMA database, which is how its existence is confirmed and its length is known. As of today, the song has been removed from GEMA.
    • Paul was asked about Sonntag bei Omi in an interview, he said that it is "something really disgusting that Till came up with" and is "too heavy even for a Rammstein release".
      • Because of that and the song's title, which translates to "Sunday with Granny", it is speculated that the lyrics are based on Till's poem "Großmutter" released in his book Messer.

• Jacob Hellner mentioned the song as a potential title of the 4th album in an interview in "Making of Reise, Reise".

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    There are a number of songs listed on their song list that have me curious...
    Alot of these songs the only reason we know anything about them is from the GEMA database. I'm not concerned with covers, only original works.

Tiefer Gelegst is alleged to be Spiel Mit Mir in a different key, written before even Flake joined the band.

MUTTER
    -Claudia/Ich Sehe Was are thought to be different versions of the same song
    -Seid Bereit/Wartet auf die Antwort also thought to be the same song
    -and of course there was the short snippit of Ein Lied that has been around forever.
    -I remember back in the day Ohne Dich was the "lost" track from these sessions, but I can't remember how it was discovered? Early track listing? GEMA? Mentioned in an interview? My old man memory is failing me lol

REISE REISE/ROSENROT
    -Absinth we know nothing about
    -Holz, no info
    -Sonnetag bei Omi, see @Erneuert s post
    -Eisenmann which was recorded at least in demo form during the LIFAD sessions and was part of that large demo leak
    -Ich Bin was reworked into Te Queiro Puts confirmed by Paul
    -Spring Jungle and Spring Weiter were reworked and combined into Spring, also confirmed by Paul
    -Student became Benzin also from Pauls mouth

Am I missing any others?
    Last edited by SM Rollinger; 01-26-2020 at 12:38 PM.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Friend managed to snag us tickets for the LA show. Section 103A!

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post

Paul said that they still plan to release it, although rather on a new album than on a b-side or standalone single.
    So, another album confirmed?

Maybe we'll get a new surprise R+ album this year with some left over's from "untitled"?
    I think I read they had recorded 17 songs for the session anyway. Only used 11.
    Doubtful, but one can always hope.

Happened before with 2004's Reise, Reise and then 2005's Rosenrot follow-up.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    -I remember back in the day Ohne Dich was the "lost" track from these sessions, but I can't remember how it was discovered? Early track listing? GEMA? Mentioned in an interview? My old man memory is failing me lol
    They played it at Dec 2000 fan club show, that's how

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    That being said I would kill for a proper recording of that show. The one's that are out there sound rather crappy. Heck, a whole Mutter tour bootleg in soundboard quality would be amazing. And it's lying in the R+ vault, they just have to release it! Damn!

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dlb View Post
    That being said I would kill for a proper recording of that show. The one's that are out there sound rather crappy. Heck, a whole Mutter tour bootleg in soundboard quality would be amazing. And it's lying in the R+ vault, they just have to release it! Damn!
    They played First Avenue (tiny club in Minneapolis) with Godhead (another band I was real into at the time) that tour, IDK why I didn't go. I still have the flyer for it too. Hard to believe they would even play a place that small! Someone taped it too, but it's not circulated. (As nin fans we are spoiled in that regard.)

Anyways, I finally broke down yesterday and ordered the 3 BluRay releases I don't have, Videos 95-12, Paris and In Amerika. Just under a hundred bucks for all three on Amazon.
    Last edited by SM Rollinger; 01-27-2020 at 11:01 AM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Waited a very long time for a chance to see this band! Got fairly good seats at Gillette Stadium, and both my sons are going with me, so this will be a treat.

I found their marketing strategy for this ambitious tour to be rather unusual - they advertised on the local Boston area news / weather / traffic AM radio station. I don’t recall ever hearing a concert promotion on that station, for any genre of music! Covering all the bases I guess?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zero View Post
    waited a very long time for a chance to see this band! Got fairly good seats at gillette stadium, and both my sons are going with me, so this will be a treat.

I found their marketing strategy for this ambitious tour to be rather unusual - they advertised on the local boston area news / weather / traffic am radio station. I don’t recall ever hearing a concert promotion on that station, for any genre of music! Covering all the bases i guess?
    raaa-diii-ooo

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Posted in the "auctions" section of the marketplace, but I'll double post it here too if anyone cares...
    Selling a NIN, Rammstein and Ghost t-shirt LOT. 9 shirts in total. 4 NIN, 3 Rammstein, 3 Ghost. Guessing if ya'll are on ETS and posting in the Rammstein thread, that means you like at least 2/3 of the bands in this auction lol.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/324058826029

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    I want to play a game.

Which Ramm-song / Linde-song / Emi-song are you hooked on at the moment?

For me:

- Vergiss Uns Nicht

- Knebel (ICH HASSE DICH!!!!)

- A Million Degrees

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tattoo

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tattoo is a fantastic song, probably the best on the new record. I'm trying to refrain from listening to Rammstein before my show in a couple months. Want the tunes to sound fresh.