Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88
Results 2,611 to 2,619 of 2619

Thread: Rammstein

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    Lindemann's new album is called Frau & Mann ("woman & man") and will be released on November 22, 2019, in standard, deluxe and vinyl formats. The artwork is still unknown. The deluxe edition will feature 13 songs, all in German. The other editions should contain 11 tracks.
    • Steh auf
    • Ich weiß es nicht
    • Allesfresser
    • Blut
    • Knebel
    • Frau & Mann
    • Ach so gern
    • Schlaf ein
    • Gummi
    • Platz eins
    • Wer weiß das schon
    • Mathematik (bonus track)
    • Ach so gern (Pain Version) (Bonus track)

https://www.lindemannworld.com/en/

The album cover is appearing on iTunes as the Lindemann logo on black. Hopefully just a placeholder. I didn’t care to buy the physical version of Fear Inoculum but I’ll sure as shit be buying this!

For reference:

Stand Up
    I Don't Know
    Omnivore
    Blood
    Gag
    Woman/Man
    Oh So Much
    Go To Sleep
    Rubber
    First Place
    Who Knows

Other two from Hansel & Gretel =

Ich liebe das Leben = I Love The Live (or I Love Life)
    Sauber = Clean

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Busy bees those Rammstein guys. At least Richard, Flake and Till... Curious for the record. I'm not a big fan of Lindemann as it drives the things I dislike about Rammstein these days even further, BUT there are some truly catchy melodies in here. "fish on" is one of my favorites and even the video makes me crack up. Wondering if these guys will ever tour apart from that one cameo... but I guess Till takes it like Richard and lets that one sit soley in studios. I'd actually pay good money to see an Emigrate show, even after all these years.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dlb View Post
    Busy bees those Rammstein guys. At least Richard, Flake and Till... Curious for the record. I'm not a big fan of Lindemann as it drives the things I dislike about Rammstein these days even further, BUT there are some truly catchy melodies in here. "fish on" is one of my favorites and even the video makes me crack up. Wondering if these guys will ever tour apart from that one cameo... but I guess Till takes it like Richard and lets that one sit soley in studios. I'd actually pay good money to see an Emigrate show, even after all these years.
    They did tour in Russia!

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/linde...-739772cd.html

They played every song from the album except That’s My Heart. Fish On was saved as the final song each night.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Premieres in 8 minutes:

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    That was cool, neat video and good song. Still wish it was in English though but I'll live lol

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    What the fuck did I just watch?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post
    What the fuck did I just watch?
    Hahahah. The red room reminds me of a combination of the piano MHB video and Emigrate’s 1234.

I love how all the Lindemann videos so far have little extra parts in them not in the actual song.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    They did tour in Russia!

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/linde...-739772cd.html

They played every song from the album except That’s My Heart. Fish On was saved as the final song each night.
    Jesus, how did this fly under the radar with me? I only knew about the small cameo in Hamburg. Funny, will hunt some stuff down on Youtube.

The single is quite enjoyable to be honest. But ultimately too trashy for my taste. But a little listen now and then doesn't hurt.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dlb View Post
    Jesus, how did this fly under the radar with me? I only knew about the small cameo in Hamburg. Funny, will hunt some stuff down on Youtube.

The single is quite enjoyable to be honest. But ultimately too trashy for my taste. But a little listen now and then doesn't hurt.
    It was only a small amount of shows to promote Messer (Till’s first book of poetry) being released and translated to Russian. Maybe 8 or 10 gigs, I think.