Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102
Results 3,031 to 3,053 of 3053

Thread: Rammstein

  1. #3031
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    3,811
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    I’ve been on A Million Degrees kicks majorly lately and just saw this!

    Video premieres on the 27th. The song itself is out now, at least on Apple Music.

    Fun fact: the song was written back during the debut album period, and a line from the song and its name was on the GEMA database back in 2006 or so.



    Last edited by Erneuert; 08-26-2021 at 10:00 PM.

  2. #3032
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    3,811
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Fitting lyrics for the times:

    Life here is vanishing
    I blink and it's a new day
    It all moves in such a blur
    I think we're in the future


    It seems like yesterday
    Beam back to make a difference
    Ice is chilling in my mind
    Time has left me far behind


    Come with me
    Lost again
    New dimension


    Freeze my mind
    Freeze my mind


    My world is fantasy
    You can't believe it's changing
    Stuck in reality
    My ride is slowly ending


    It's for eternity
    Revolves in constant motion
    Lost again
    New dimension
    Take notes
    No prеtention


    Freeze my mind
    Freeze my mind
    Freezе my mind


    Lost again
    New dimension
    Take notes
    No pretention


    Freeze my mind
    Freeze my mind [Lost again]
    Freeze my mind [It's for eternity]
    Freeze my mind [Lost again]
    Freeze my mind [It's for eternity]

  3. #3033
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    3,811
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    These seem… random?




  4. #3034
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    10,342
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    No this is.


  5. #3035
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    3,811
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    No this is.

    haha, interesting.

    I wonder why the official channel would put up official lyric videos for those two songs in particular, though?

  6. #3036
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hither, thither, and of course yon
    Posts
    40
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I believe Asche zu Asche and Bück Dich were part of a Ramm Official Instagram contest called Song Gegen Song.

  7. #3037
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    3,811
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    As I posted over in the Emigrate thread:

    Track listing now on Apple Music.

    Interesting to note that track 7 is “Hypothetical,” the song from Silent So Long that had Marilyn Manson on vocals. Is this Richard disowning the Manson version and implementing his own new take on it?

    01 - Rage
    02 - Always On My Mind (feat. Till Lindemann)
    03 - Freeze My Mind
    04 - Yeah Yeah Yeah
    05 - Come Over
    06 - You Can’t Run Away
    07 - Hypothetical
    08 - Blood Stained Wedding
    09 - I Will Let You Go
    Last edited by Erneuert; 09-24-2021 at 07:01 AM.

  8. #3038
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    3,811
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Apart from his daughter Maxine, who else is in the new Emigrate video? I’ve lost track of who Richard is actually with these days. He has three kids AFAIK, first got with Till’s sister in the early 90’s, then was with Caron Bernstein, then Margaux Bossieux (also in the band). Is that Margot in the video or someone else? Totally lost lol.

    edit: Olga Demar, his new girlfriend, YT tells me. Margaux no longer in the band.
    Last edited by Erneuert; 09-25-2021 at 06:37 AM.

  9. #3039
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hither, thither, and of course yon
    Posts
    40
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    Apart from his daughter Maxine, who else is in the new Emigrate video? I’ve lost track of who Richard is actually with these days. He has three kids AFAIK, first got with Till’s sister in the early 90’s, then was with Caron Bernstein, then Margaux Bossieux (also in the band). Is that Margot in the video or someone else? Totally lost lol.
    Khira Li Lindemann is Richard's kid by Till's ex-wife, not his sister, making her Nele Lindemann's half-sister. Son Merlin Besson is by Tatjana Besson, and Maxime is Margaux's daughter.

    Joe Letz (unusually restrained here!) is the drummer, Alice Lane is Margaux's replacement on bass, Andrea Marino is the keyboard player, think he came to Richard's attentiion through Khira.
    Last edited by WingWalker; 09-25-2021 at 01:58 PM. Reason: Additional info

  10. #3040
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    3,811
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WingWalker View Post
    Khira Li Lindemann is Richard's kid by Till's ex-wife, not his sister, making her Nele Lindemann's half-sister.

    Joe Letz (unusually restrained here!) is the drummer, Alice Lane is Margaux's replacement on bass, Andrea Marino is the keyboard player, think he came to Richard's attentiion through Khira.
    It all makes sense now. How do people get all this information? haha

    How long has he been with Olga Demar? I really liked Margaux.

  11. #3041
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hither, thither, and of course yon
    Posts
    40
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Apparently Rammstein filmed a video in Austria a few weeks ago. Hopefully this means the new album will be released sooner rather than later.

  12. #3042
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    3,811
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WingWalker View Post
    Apparently Rammstein filmed a video in Austria a few weeks ago. Hopefully this means the new album will be released sooner rather than later.
    Where are they reporting this? Awesome news.

  13. #3043
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hither, thither, and of course yon
    Posts
    40
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Link to photo and caption here https://www.rammsteinworld.com/forum/topic/8757-rammstein-de-retour-en-studio/?do=findComment&comment=738684

    Caption reads "According to info, the band shot a clip 2-3 weeks ago in Ellmau, Austria. This has to be confirmed though."

    Pierrick, the site Admin follows below with "Other very reliable sources confirm the shooting of a clip in Austria." Pierrick's sources are well-placed, so I believe it.

  14. #3044
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Manchester, UK.
    Posts
    415
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Well, colour me excited. I am anticipating this new record, especially given the circumstances of it's recording. Great to be able to look forward to some new Rammstein music again. Hopefully it's an improvement from Self Titled.

  15. #3045
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hither, thither, and of course yon
    Posts
    40
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I really enjoyed Untitled. Olsen Involtini's production brought a new element to Rammstein's sound (though I still prefer Jacob Heller at the wheel) and the songs seemed a bit more personal than usual. Turning the wonderful poem "Mitternacht" into "Weit Weg" was a highlight for me.

    I do wonder if Eight will be Rammstein's swan song as a group. Till's solo career seems to be going strong (if only he could stay clear of Russia and NFT/cryptocurrency scams...), Emigrate may be taking a different direction, Flake's making a name as a memoirist, artist and DJ, Schneider's on the Daddy Track, and Paul & Ollie seem happy to sit back and enjoy their successes. If Eight is the end, hope it's a good one.

  16. #3046
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    3,811
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WingWalker View Post
    I really enjoyed Untitled. Olsen Involtini's production brought a new element to Rammstein's sound (though I still prefer Jacob Heller at the wheel) and the songs seemed a bit more personal than usual. Turning the wonderful poem "Mitternacht" into "Weit Weg" was a highlight for me.

    I do wonder if Eight will be Rammstein's swan song as a group. Till's solo career seems to be going strong (if only he could stay clear of Russia and NFT/cryptocurrency scams...), Emigrate may be taking a different direction, Flake's making a name as a memoirist, artist and DJ, Schneider's on the Daddy Track, and Paul & Ollie seem happy to sit back and enjoy their successes. If Eight is the end, hope it's a good one.
    What’s that about NFT/cryptocurrency scams?

  17. #3047
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hither, thither, and of course yon
    Posts
    40
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    First there was the €100K Hermitage NFT offering, since cancelled; then in early September a Redditor posted a pic https://i.redd.it/28qxucr4cim71.jpg from TL Official Instagram showing Till supposedly partnering with a cryptocurrency mining company. The word "scam" is my own choice, I'm skeptical of cryptocurrency money making schemes in general.

  18. #3048
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    3,811
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    They’ve now released lyric videos for Moskau, Puppe, Sex and Reise, Reise. Are these ones for the same reason as Asche Zu Asche and Bück Dich?

  19. #3049
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Stowe, VT
    Posts
    1,253
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    They’ve now released lyric videos for Moskau, Puppe, Sex and Reise, Reise. Are these ones for the same reason as Asche Zu Asche and Bück Dich?
    Yes, they've been running a bracket to determine what the best Rammstein song is on their Instagram stories for over a week now.


  20. #3050
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Belarus
    Posts
    3,826
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Herzeleid song eliminated = booooo

  21. #3051
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    3,811
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    lol at Till at the end… “I call you”.


  22. #3052
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    3,811
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    I’m posting this here so it gets more attention:

    https://www.echoingthesound.org/comm...669#post547669

    What would you like to see a live Emigrate show set list look like? (Please reply in thread above).

  23. #3053
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    3,811
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions