Page 115 of 123 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,450 of 3665

Thread: Rammstein

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Is it just me, or does it look like Till has been lip synching in a lot of the videos posted in this thready?

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    Bumpin for the new page.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    Is it just me, or does it look like Till has been lip synching in a lot of the videos posted in this thready?
    I love rammstein but I don't think this is a new component of their live show

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    It's not new, the choruses for Ich tu dir weh and Bückstabü during the LIFAD tour, for example.

The yell on Heirate Mich, the Radio and Puppe choruses, Richard's vocals on Deutschland, are playback. The chorus of Zick Zack was playback at the beginning of the tour; there's a well-circulated clip of a very nervous Till screwing up the lyrics while the correct ones played, think that was in Prague.

Till's always had a bit of a problem remembering lyrics, but this tour leg has really been something. He's terrific on new songs like Zeit, but continually messes up with R+ standards such as Ich Will.
    Last edited by WingWalker; 07-30-2022 at 03:37 PM.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    @WingWalker , I always thought Till was pretty amazing at remembering lyrics. He even sings about not forgetting a line in a Lindemann song doesn’t he?

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Quite interesting interview with Robert Greil, lighting designer from Munich, on the current tour. Starts at 17:17, but the whole interview is interesting, if you are into lighting design.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Angst CD and vinyl now in the shop:

https://shop.rammstein.de/en/catalog...-angst-cd.html

Video for this came out first before Dicke Titten, but it ends up being the 4th single.
    Last edited by Erneuert; 08-03-2022 at 04:35 AM.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    German Joker

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Last edited by WingWalker; 08-04-2022 at 05:53 PM. Reason: Damn computer

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Also, the band has petitioned for a New Year's Eve concert in Munich. It's safe to say Till will be (relatively) sober for this New Year's show, unlike the last one.

https://www.sueddeutsche.de/muenchen...iese-1.5633561

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    From Rammstein World's FB https://www.facebook.com/rammsteinwo...7081268323604/:

"According to our sources, Rammstein will be filming the Mexico City concerts on October 1st, 2nd and 4th for a live release. Each date is usually filmed by the band's team to feed the screens on stage, but in Mexico City, cameras should be added, especially to film wide shots."

The 2019 Vienna, Austria shows were also filmed, could be that this footage will be included as well, as in Rammstein in Amerika.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Doesn't surprise me, they have said for years Mexico City is by far the loudest and most energetic crowd they play to.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Looking to sell my 2 FEUERZONE tickets for the September 3rd Chicago show. I just can't make it work. They are PHYSICAL TICKETS I will ship to you as soon as you pay, insured priority with tracking. If you want pictures of the tickets I can send them no problem just pm me.

-$250 for both tickets shipped for OG ETS MEMBERS
    -$300 for both tickets shipped for NEW MEMBERS

I decide who is OG. Let me know if you are interested!!! Please I don't want these to go to waste.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WingWalker View Post
    Also, the band has petitioned for a New Year's Eve concert in Munich. It's safe to say Till will be (relatively) sober for this New Year's show, unlike the last one.

https://www.sueddeutsche.de/muenchen...iese-1.5633561
    This is being heavily discussed right now and I don't see it happen personally. The Theresienwiese is a highly contested public space and there are more regulations than you can imagine for something else the size of the Oktoberfest, the Frühlingsfest and the Tollwood (takes place mere days before the Rammstein concert will) to take place.

BUT... I got some inside-information that Rammstein is planning "up to 4" shows in Munich in June 2023. So that's the timeframe for more Euro shows next year I guess. And by the looks of it, each city on the upcoming tour might end up with more than just two shows. Very interesting and a big leak. Let's see how this unfolds.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    I wish they were doing a more extensive tour. The closest show to me is LA & I can't do it.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    I wish they were doing smaller venues... at least the arenas. Fuck stadiums.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    This particular stage setup wouldn't fit in anything smaller than a stadium.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    As amazing as the stage is these days, I'd love to get a glimpse of the band again aswell. But they seem to absolutely love the setup... unfortunately.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post

This.

I've managed to see them 5 or 6 times over the years, but the last few rounds of shows being stadium-only has turned me right off, and it's not interested me at all wanting to get tickets, which is a shame as they are one of my all time favourite bands.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Most recent update on the proposed Munich 31 December concert. https://www.sueddeutsche.de/muenchen...ster-1.5636987

Getting some mixed messages about this. A French article said the concert was a Go, but awaiting final approval, mainly about security issues (and yes I know this is a contradictory statement.) The above article is more cautious.

@dlb , what are you hearing in Germany? And if the Silvester concert really happens, would there still be a need for 4 Munich dates in June?

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    The article you posted is pretty much state of the art right now, but there is even more confusion concerning the already planned shows in June and now the very short notice announcement for this year's new years eve show. Two different concert organizers for the same band within the same year fighting over a location that was never ment to host big shows in the first place. Shows this big always have to take place at the Olympic Stadium here in Munich. Well, highly political subject that doesn't have anything to do with the band itself, but the various councils and the district administration office (KVR).

Personally I don't see this show happening. The timeframe is way too crazy in order to plan this logistically and with all safety measures in place. Next year? More likely.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Ok these tickets gotta go, 2x FEUERZONE physical tickets for Chicago, $200 for the pair shipped. PM if interested

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    Ok these tickets gotta go, 2x FEUERZONE physical tickets for Chicago, $200 for the pair shipped. PM if interested
    If those were LA tickets I'd take them off your hands. Have you tried Stub Hub? I sold my Rammstein Mexico City ticket there. Was going to originally see them in Mexico, but I moved to California in the two years after I originally got my ticket. It will be a blast.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cahernandez View Post
    If those were LA tickets I'd take them off your hands. Have you tried Stub Hub? I sold my Rammstein Mexico City ticket there. Was going to originally see them in Mexico, but I moved to California in the two years after I originally got my ticket. It will be a blast.
    I'm still going to the Minneapolis show. Back when I bought tickets for both shows it was going to be no problem hitting both, but now that Gary Numan got postponed to the following Saturday, and with having to take off an entire week later in September for Tenacious D Minneapolis/Ghost & Mastodon Peoria/NIN in Cleveland, there is just no way I can squeeze it in.

Also when I bought tickets I had expected this to be either the last time they toured NA or would be years until they hit NA again, but it sounds like another leg of the NA stadium tour for 2023 is going to get announced soon.

And yeah I could do stub hub, but I would rather hook up someone on ETS than to sell them to a stranger.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    it sounds like another leg of the NA stadium tour for 2023 is going to get announced soon.
    Really?

i'm still on the fence to do LA, wonder where else they would play next year?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    As @dlb speculated, the 31 December concert in Munich has been cancelled. https://www.tz.de/muenchen/stadt/ram...-91727672.html

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Someone save this audio pronto!