Page 101 of 123 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,030 of 3665

Thread: Rammstein

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    Haha, the way I found out about this was last night I got an e-mail from the ticket provider for the Zurich, Switzerland show I bought a ticket from and I'm gonna be full on honest here... I completely forgot that I had even bought a ticket to that lol.
    I don't think we're going to be comfortable/ready to travel abroad next year, so I'll just suck up the loss of the ticket.
    I'd sell them, but they're the super awesome fancy giant card stock with our names on it, and that's kind of cool... but a damn expensive piece of paper none the less, lol. It was like $450 CDN for 2 tickets.
    You can probably just get them refunded. That's pretty standard practice when an event is rescheduled.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    You can probably just get them refunded. That's pretty standard practice when an event is rescheduled.
    The refund policy is pretty strict. I'll see what I can do, but the fine print was like "if you are alive and well, we fully expect you to be at this event and we will not issue you a refund"

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    The refund policy is pretty strict. I'll see what I can do, but the fine print was like "if you are alive and well, we fully expect you to be at this event and we will not issue you a refund"
    LOL. Brutal.

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    You should reply that plenty of people are indeed alive but not necessarily well, comrades.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    That's dumb, because when you reschedule something, someone might have been free on the original date, but not on the new date.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    That's dumb, because when you reschedule something, someone might have been free on the original date, but not on the new date.
    Haha, yeah... like in my case where I don't even live on the same continent that the show is taking place lol.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Who wants to feel old?

Mutter was released 20 years ago this date. April 2nd, 2001.

I remember going to the store to buy this record on day 1 and riding the bus home listening to it on my discman.

Celebrate by listening to the 8-bit version, why the heck not! heh.

Last edited by ManBurning; 04-02-2021 at 05:56 PM.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I bought that Lindemann CD/Blu-ray deluxe edition combo release. Stoked to get it!

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    So somebody proposed a LEGO IDEAS set based on the stadium tour and I am quite surprised how good it looks minus a few adjustments (mainly the mini figures, but Lego will get to that once it makes the cut and hits production):

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/87e2...9-d5e8e5b2d392

I'll actually vote for that and here's what the creator has to say:

„The scenes can be modulated according to your taste and there is a functional elevator to say goodbye to the public at the end of the concert.

I create them to remind me of the good times spent at the concert when we didn’t have this disease hanging around hoping that soon all this will be behind us. I hope many of you will like it and that you will vote for my project to title Stadium Tour thank you in advance.“

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    I still don’t get why the band didn’t release all these demos and early versions for the 25th anniversary of Herzeleid? Why not a 2 or 3 disc version featuring all the stuff the fans want to hear?

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Russian activist faces prison time for sharing Rammstein’s ‘Pussy’ video

That's not even why they're being targeted either, it's a cover... the real reason is because they were a campaign manager for Navalny.

We all know how Putin feels about Navalny and associates.

Still, it's absolutely fucking outrageous that the Rammstein video for Pussy is being used as a weapon against this guy.

Richard Kruspe posted a statement on Instagram about it and he is not thrilled.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    And now the North American tour dates for this year were postponed to 2022. Crazy to think that I bought the tickets for a Mexico City show in Jan. 2020, and I will get to enjoy said concert 33 months later! But that's the way it goes.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    I'm pretty relieved they finally announced the postponement. A little disappointed as well, but mostly relieved. I was planning to go to the show in MA this September, but I think I'll feel better about going once COVID is hopefully a little further behind us.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cahernandez View Post
    And now the North American tour dates for this year were postponed to 2022. Crazy to think that I bought the tickets for a Mexico City show in Jan. 2020, and I will get to enjoy said concert 33 months later! But that's the way it goes.

It will be three years exactly once I'm standing at the Berlin concert since I bought the ticket...

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    I'm pretty relieved they finally announced the postponement. A little disappointed as well, but mostly relieved. I was planning to go to the show in MA this September, but I think I'll feel better about going once COVID is hopefully a little further behind us.
    I am SUPER relieved.
    No way I was traveling this year, and I want to see this show SO BAD.

Now, I am faced with a predicament... The Montreal show (the one I wanted to attend. Don't have tickets though) is 6 days before my friends wedding. I am a groomsman. He lives out of town and wanted me there a week early.
    But since they announced a new show in LA in September instead... I could always just buy tickets to that show. Hmm... decisions, decisions.

I have a feeling 2022 is going to be a packed year for events.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Went down a random YouTube hole after watching Lindemann material.

So old. Everyone looks so young.
    Last edited by Space Suicide; 06-09-2021 at 10:34 PM.

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Very nice reaction. She has a real knowledge for music.

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    lol at Schneider in the club with the bongo.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Bought Herzeleid XXV and their 2019 on vinyl last night. Can’t wait to get them.

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    @Space Suicide, continuing on from the Lindemann thread, I wonder how much my untouched, mint condition of this would actually sell for? Look at those going prices: https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/2080074

The version of LIFAD included in it is the one with ITDW omitted.

Sold for $1,250 in 2018: https://gripsweat.com/item/392134571...lightcase-2009
    Last edited by Erneuert; 06-22-2021 at 11:43 AM.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Probably 4 digits to the right seller. I’m a big fan of the band but that CE does nothing for me really, even as a collectors item.

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Probably 4 digits to the right seller. I’m a big fan of the band but that CE does nothing for me really, even as a collectors item.
    Or does it?

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    Or does it?

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    I couldn’t stop laughing at how the Flake (or I presume it’s meant to represent him) dildo looked compared to the rest. In person the skinniness of it is much more noticeable.

In fact, visit Australia and that’s the first thing I’ll show you.

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    I find lists like this so stupid. Aside from Stein Um Stein (10 of 11) and Das Alte Lied (7 of 11), all the songs mentioned are the last tracks on the records. Naturally people are going to listen to a record sequentially and don’t always make it to the last song. Or, in the case of Stein Um Stein, people just generally prefer Amour over it. The only one that’s data seems accurate is Das Alte Lied.

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    hahahahahahahahahaha

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    hahahahahahahahahaha

Yeah those early versions of SMM, glad they dropped those vocals lol

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)

In fact, visit Australia and that’s the first thing I’ll show you.
    Translation: "Komm nach Australien und ich zeige dir meinen Flake"

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    I want this Mein Land Hawaiian shirt!